Green New Deal

Something I have always wondered about is the dispersal of greenhouse gases and their effect on local weather. Greenhouses gas levels are a lot higher in say, Beijing than they are in Samoa due to local use of fossil fuels and other human activity.
boi, you swallowed the hook. too fking funny. perhaps one day you can tell me how warm CO2 is at different levels of ppm. hint, no one knows. but don't let that stop you from looking.
Carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gases act like a blanket, absorbing IR radiation and preventing it from escaping into outer space. The net effect is the gradual heating of Earth's atmosphere and surface, a process known as global warming.
What Is the Greenhouse Effect?

So the heater function of CO2 can’t warm cold countries? Only warm warm ones? Hmmm I think you don’t know

why do some countries get colder than others if the same amount of CO2 is above them?

That's called WEATHER dumfuks

So the heater function of CO2 can’t warm cold countries? Only warm warm ones? Hmmm I think you don’t know

why do some countries get colder than others if the same amount of CO2 is above them?

what's called weather, CO2 above the countries or the location of the country on the planet and sun light? has nothing to do with weather. It's called climate.

Something I have always wondered about is the dispersal of greenhouse gases and their effect on local weather. Greenhouses gas levels are a lot higher in say, Beijing than they are in Samoa due to local use of fossil fuels and other human activity.
boi, you swallowed the hook. too fking funny. perhaps one day you can tell me how warm CO2 is at different levels of ppm. hint, no one knows. but don't let that stop you from looking.
Carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gases act like a blanket, absorbing IR radiation and preventing it from escaping into outer space. The net effect is the gradual heating of Earth's atmosphere and surface, a process known as global warming.
CO2 allows IR to leave the surface quicker than it not being there. It would get cooler quicker, not stay warm. More CO2 and the surface would be cooler. CO2 collides with oxygen and nitrogen and hands off what it absorbed through conduction. and that keeps us warm. There is no IR coming back to the surface, and you won't find any observed measurement of that at all.

Tucker Carlson Lost It After Historian Called Him ‘Millionaire Funded By Billionaires’

that's why he opposes the Green Big Deal, my friends!

Tucker Carlson Lost It After Historian Called Him ‘Millionaire Funded By Billionaires’

that's why he opposes the Green Big Deal, my friends!
he opposes it because it is stupid and disastrous. Can you say Venezuela?

what's called weather, CO2 above the countries or the location of the country on the planet and sun light? has nothing to do with weather. It's called climate.
Hey dumfuk...local weather patterns are...wait for it...

WEATHER

Look up the difference between weather...and climate...and then get back to us

Or just keep trolling.

It's what you people do

Hey dumfuk...local weather patterns are...wait for it...

WEATHER

Look up the difference between weather...and climate...and then get back to us

Or just keep trolling.

It's what you people do
well if everyone has weather, why are some areas cooler or warmer than others? hint, it's called climate. shhhhhh you don't want to let people know you learned something.

CO2 allows IR to leave the surface quicker than it not being there. It would get cooler quicker, not stay warm. More CO2 and the surface would be cooler. CO2 collides with oxygen and nitrogen and hands off what it absorbed through conduction. and that keeps us warm. There is no IR coming back to the surface, and you won't find any observed measurement of that at all.

Now that we have your third grade "understanding" of the subject...we can all go home huh?

Now that we have your third grade "understanding" of the subject...we can all go home huh?
well one day you may graduate and get to fourth grade, not sure though.

"More people support regulating CO2 as a pollutant than believe human CO2 emissions cause climate change."

i dont care about hugging trees but i want to hug a healthy baby who is not affected by climate changes.

the green big deal ensures that future

there's this list that i'm obsessed with (my husband rn is like there he goes again with that list) that talks about the top 20 jobs that will see the most growth in the next 20 years. no 1 and 2 are wind and solar energy!

we need to look at RETURN ON INVESTMENT. if business concerned themselves only with cost, and not investment, there would never be growth, friends.

The ignorant are doomed to repeat history.
51316605_2458321794242666_6539927769403359232_n.jpg
Those are all white people. Are they Republicans? We know how Republicans like fascism.

well one day you may graduate and get to fourth grade, not sure though.

Poorly executed PeeWee Herman gambit.

Go away child
lol, you probably never watched Pee Wee Herman. his line was 'I know you are but what am I" why can't you stupid fks ever get a fact correct.
Why does that post not surprise me?
Like a smelly fart, it will go away if you ignore it

Forum List

Back