Green New Deal

You have to admit it’s pretty hilarious the Republicans are screaming about the cost of the new deal when they want to give trillions in tax cuts to billionaires and spend billions on a cement wall that does absolutely nothing.

At least Democrats want to make people‘s lives better.

Republicans just wanna throw money away.

Yes you brainiac there were electric powered autos and gasification autos that burned trash for power, so why don’t you stfu for once.

And how did those electric cars work out?

The VIABLE means of locomotion used an internal combustion engine. That a farmer somewhere harnessed 20 rats running on a wheel to power his tractor is irrelevant. As frankly, most of the idiocy you post is.... :dunno:

Come on, sweetmeat. If you're not a woman, I'm sending my Gaydar in for re-calibration.

Ooooh. That explains it. You want to be my bottom. Why didn't you just say so up front? I'm used to queer conservative men coming on to me like that. It happens a lot. My guess is that after they experience being dominated by me here, they're hoping for more domination elsewhere.

Sadly for them, I don't swing that way, no matter how sweetly they wiggle their butts. I mean, I might if a guy was seriously hot, but conservative men are almost always pudgy, which is not attractive to anyone.

So, what's driving the AOC Derangement Syndrome of Trump's pajama boi brigades here? I've never seen them so worked up. "Off their meds" doesn't begin to cover it.

Are they threatened by her intelligence?

Do they have the hots for her?

Are they terrified into incontinence that Democrats might move left and win even more votes?

Are they just cult sheep who parrot whatever FOX tells them to parrot?

My money is on "all of the above", though with the last reason predominating. They mindlessly hate who they're told to hate.

I'm one damned good judge of character, maybe I should have looked at your profile page first. You must be one extremely effeminate male to fool someone like myself.

Hats off to ya. :laughing0301:

The green swoon deal.

But it has danielpalos all in, free money for refusing to work. That's all it takes for much of America that has been mind raped by schools to the point that thought is something alien to them.

What these scum don't grasp is that when we are reduced to eating zoo animals, it will be those like me who get to eat.
you forget, in the new world, we have new fashioned arguments, old worlder. olde fashioned arguments may not work very well in our new world.

Everyone thought Trump was very charming, doesn't mean a thing though I believe. I believe I will go with psychologists and psychiatrists on
gays etc

You will repeat what your masters have programmed you to repeat. You have no independent thought, you are merely a drone.
sounds like an old world argument in a new world economy.

Yes you brainiac there were electric powered autos and gasification autos that burned trash for power, so why don’t you stfu for once.

The VIABLE means of locomotion used an internal combustion engine. That a farmer somewhere harnessed 20 rats running on a wheel to power his tractor is irrelevant. As frankly, most of the idiocy you post is.... :dunno:
Trains are electric so that is where it ended up..

For all of you that feel the "Green Deal" is wonderful. Keep in mind California has passed legislation, to take effect in 2020, requiring solar panels on each new house built. That should increase the price of these new houses by about $20,000....enjoy.

Trains are electric? Not in this country.

wanna bet?
Electric locomotives are used on freight routes with consistently high traffic volumes, or in areas with advanced rail networks

wanna bet?
Electric locomotives are used on freight routes with consistently high traffic volumes, or in areas with advanced rail networks

Give us a link champ.

A group of progressive-minded activists and industry experts have proposed that the federal and state governments, together with the railroad industry, invest in a long-term project to electrify U.S. railroads. In a book published in October 2016, Solutionary Rail, a people-powered campaign to electrify America’s railroads to a clean energy future,

wanna bet?

Give us a link champ.
why do you not know how it's done?
You have never seen electric subway systems?
Diesels engines are going away like the dinosaur because electric locomotives and more energy efficient and cost less to maintain. You personally can't stop progress because you believe fossil fuels are the darling of humans..

Electric Trains vs. Diesel Trains
Though trains are more efficient than trucks, not all trains are equally efficient. Diesel-powered trains transfer about 30-35 percent of the energy generated by combustion to the wheels, while supplying electricity directly from an overhead powerline transfers about 95 percent of the energy to the wheels. Powering trains with electricity rather than diesel has several other benefits, according to the authors of Solutionary Rail:

.Electrification of U.S. Railways: Pie in the Sky, or Realistic Goal? | Article | EESI

The green swoon deal.

But it has danielpalos all in, free money for refusing to work. That's all it takes for much of America that has been mind raped by schools to the point that thought is something alien to them.

What these scum don't grasp is that when we are reduced to eating zoo animals, it will be those like me who get to eat.
you forget, in the new world, we have new fashioned arguments, old worlder. olde fashioned arguments may not work very well in our new world.

You mean, you just make shit up, no need for facts, reason, or reality

The problem is stupid, reality is. Venezuela found out, after they stole everything they had nothing left, no one was creating any more wealth.

That's where we are headed, and soon.

A group of progressive-minded activists and industry experts have proposed that the federal and state governments, together with the railroad industry, invest in a long-term project to electrify U.S. railroads. In a book published in October 2016, Solutionary Rail, a people-powered campaign to electrify America’s railroads to a clean energy future,

wanna bet?

Give us a link champ.
Diesels engines are going away like the dinosaur because electric locomotives and more energy efficient and cost less to maintain. You personally can't stop progress because you believe fossil fuels are the darling of humans..

Though trains are more efficient than trucks, not all trains are equally efficient. Diesel-powered trains transfer about 30-35 percent of the energy generated by combustion to the wheels, while supplying electricity directly from an overhead powerline transfers about 95 percent of the energy to the wheels. Powering trains with electricity rather than diesel has several other benefits, according to the authors of Solutionary Rail:

.Electrification of U.S. Railways: Pie in the Sky, or Realistic Goal? | Article | EESI

And now we move the goalpost. When someone refers to a train it's typically a locomotive, not a tram/subway etc.....dumbass.

DERP

No stupid, some subway systems are electric, virtually ALL trains are diesel. Hybrid technology started in trains, using 2000 HP Rolls Royce diesels to run generators to drive electric motors on passenger trains is where it all started. But they are still diesel.

wanna bet?

Give us a link champ.

And now we move the goalpost. When someone refers to a train it's typically a locomotive, not a tram/subway etc.....dumbass.
Oh I see you think a train is only a train when it's a locomotive...

Forum List

Back