Greetings and salutations

200.gif

What size straight jacket do you take?

Hi! I like to say I'm a butterfly flitting about dispensing humor, but I think I'm mostly considered a pesky gnat.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Rarest of rare here, A male Trump supporter from NYC. Just here to look around. Not really one to get into heated arguments with random strangers , just curious

Merry Christmas everyone
Not to worry. JakeStarkey won't be a stranger very long. But pay him no mind, he's all bark, no bite.

Welcome and a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours... Most of the folks are really good people here, but we still have some faint hearted progressives using abnormal amounts of Butt Hurt Crème and looking for safe spaces to whimper...

Rarest of rare here, A male Trump supporter from NYC. Just here to look around. Not really one to get into heated arguments with random strangers , just curious

Merry Christmas everyone
Fight ya for it...!?

So, I've done a little reading in I think every forum here and all I can say is "do some of the folks here really take themselves this seriously?" LOL Wow

So, I've done a little reading in I think every forum here and all I can say is "do some of the folks here really take themselves this seriously?" LOL Wow
Things can get pretty intense around here. Especially in the Pets, and Cross Stitch forums....

"Some of the folks" translates to "all Progressive Liberal Pukes."

Afraid it isn't quite that simple. Seems to be a few more conservative posters who are posting nonsense as well.

But the ridiculous stuff posted about Trump and or this Russian nonsense LOL

Afraid it isn't quite that simple. Seems to be a few more conservative posters who are posting nonsense as well.

Names...

Names...

Nah, I'm not going to get into that.

Forum List

Back