Greta Thunberg deletes 2018 tweet saying world will end in 2023 after the world doesn’t end

Perhaps they'd be more believed if they stopped making sensational and absurd predictions.
/—-/ This should be required reading for climate change loons. The Boy Who Cried Wolf is one of Aesop's Fables, numbered 210 in the Perry Index.[1] From it is derived the English idiom "to cry wolf", defined as "to give a false alarm" in eBrewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable[2] and glossed by the Oxford English Dictionary as meaning to make false claims, with the result that subsequent true claims are disbelieved.[3] -Wikipedia

They are now sleeping with their handy direct TV-to-brain DNC talking point download cables plugged in all night, so they no longer have to wait in the morning to get their talking points.

It wouldn't be so bad if they actually had cognitive thoughts. This is just plug in propaganda "here' and they repeat it. Makes me think they are just bots. Mindless bots..

Lets get AOC and Gretta in a cage match to determine when the end of the world will be... Al Gore would be the referee..

You mean reading between the lines when there aren't any lines to read between.

Your grasp of English is surely as strong as your grasp of the poop you throw,

2018 + 5 Years = 2023
If you cannot figure that out ... Reading isn't your problem ... Mathematics and Comprehension are your problems.
And ... It doesn't matter how long you want to play in your pile of shit ... That's not going to change ... :auiqs.jpg:

Lets get AOC and Gretta in a cage match to determine when the end of the world will be... Al Gore would be the referee..
How about we get you and your last meteorology instructor in the same cage. You could explain to them just where your "doctorate" came from.

Perhaps they'd be more believed if they stopped making sensational and absurd predictions.

The seeds of distrust have been sown ...

"Read my lips, no new taxes" -- George XLI
"I didn't sleep with that woman" -- Billy Clinton
"Iraq has WMD" -- George XLIII
"You can keep your health insurance" -- Baraka el O'Bama
"Hurricanes are attacking Alabama with Sharpies !!! " -- The Donald

No wonder we have to inject everyone with the mRNA with the new firmware for the chips that were implanted in the diphtheria vax ..

The seeds of distrust have been sown ...

"Read my lips, no new taxes" -- George XLI
"I didn't sleep with that woman" -- Billy Clinton
"Iraq has WMD" -- George XLIII
"You can keep your health insurance" -- Baraka el O'Bama
"Hurricanes are attacking Alabama with Sharpies !!! " -- The Donald

No wonder we have to inject everyone with the mRNA with the new firmware for the chips that were implanted in the diphtheria vax ..
You left out:
Every word spoken by -- Donald J Trump

Forum List

Back