Greta Thunberg deletes 2018 tweet saying world will end in 2023 after the world doesn’t end

The tweet, no matter how bad you are at reading, doesn't say the world will end in 2023.
It says if A isn't done by 2023 then B will happen.

I know reading isn't a strength for you guys but you're getting ridiculous.
/-----/ Hey, Mr reading expert, where does it say "It says if A isn't done by 2023 then B will happen?"
Fq95WXkWAAA9PVq

And they continue to buy it because if they calmed down for just a second from all the DNC triggering, they'd realize that all that's left in their heads is hate.

And they wouldn't have a freeking clue as to WHY they hate...........only know thats what they were programmed for.

Geez.
You look right at it and still can't understand?

I think you should blame your third grade teacher.

Children generally learn addition and subtraction in the Second Grade.
But ... (A)They don't teach critical and analytical thinking that much anymore, and prefer children just stick to the script ...
So ... (B)I get your point ... :auiqs.jpg:

Children generally learn addition and subtraction in the Second Grade.
But ... (A)They don't teach critical and analytical thinking that much anymore though ... And prefer children just stick to the script ...
So ... (B)I get your point ... :auiqs.jpg:

Wow.
All those words to say nothing.

Maybe she meant the last half of 2023.....Top Men can't be wrong, right? ;)

NOxl.gif

Next to COVID, this climate change (global warming) hoax is the biggest scam ever pulled on the world population and how that manipulative bitch has got any air time or recognition is beyond me. Who ever is behind her is a marketing genius.

You just can't make this shit up.

Anyone with half a brain should never listen to the climate cultists ever again. Period.

(A)Words are how we communicate ideas and say anything ... (B)What we can do with them is what makes them valuable or worthwhile ...
Otherwise ... You are just talking shit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Again, lots of words but saying nothing.

I suggest you read
The Mote in God's Eye by Larry Niven.

There's parts of the book that apply directly to you.

Maybe she meant the last half of 2023.....Top Men can't be wrong, right? ;)

NOxl.gif

Next to COVID, this climate change (global warming) hoax is the biggest scam ever pulled on the world population and how that manipulative bitch has got any air time or recognition is beyond me. Who ever is behind her is a marketing genius.

Another Al Gore prediction that FAILED...

Again, lots of words but saying nothing.

I suggest you read
The Mote in God's Eye by Larry Niven.

There's parts of the book that apply directly to you.

(A)I suggest you learn how to think ...
(B)Because reading really isn't helping you much ... :auiqs.jpg:

(C)However ... I can see where you might need a script to follow.

Forum List

Back