Greta Thunberg Meets With Barack Obama To Talk Climate Fear

No profits under communism, their environment is much worse than ours.
The Chinese are planning to end the sale of internal combustion vehicles by 2040. The red hat goobers want our vehicles to use more gas. Commies are moving in one direction while we want to turn back the clock. Makes you feel proud doesn`t it?

The Chinese are planning to end the sale of internal combustion vehicles by 2040.

So what?

The red hat goobers want our vehicles to use more gas.

Dems want you to ride a bike to work.

Commies are moving in one direction

Otherwise they send you to the gulag, moron.

while we want to turn back the clock.

I know, too much freedom here.

Makes you feel proud doesn`t it?

Yes, erasing Obama's stupid regulations makes me proud.
Don`t feel proud Todd, feel stupid. BTW, coal mines are still closing. Perhaps we`ll really have freedom when the Cuyahoga river catches on fire like it did in the good old days.

BTW, coal mines are still closing.

Fracking is awesome, isn't it?

"fracking" was there when Trump made the promise.

BTW, fracking has been around for 60 years. It is not responsible for the new advances in gas production. Quit pretending you know something about gas production/.

Most of the Dem candidates want to outlaw fracking. Do you agree?

It is not responsible for the new advances in gas production.

Remember when Obama said we couldn't drill our way to lower prices? That was awesome!!

No profits under communism, their environment is much worse than ours.
So how do communist government fund themselves if there are no profits.

Wow, there is a country whose environment is worse than ours so we should continue to dergrade ours. Really? Trumpette thinking at work.

They own everything, idjit.

Wow, there is a country whose environment is worse than ours so we should continue to dergrade ours.

Canceling Obama's moronic 54.5 MPG CAFE standards is going to degrade our environment? Really?
But if there factories did not profit, there would be no money. I thought you were an expert on economics?

It will degrade it from where it would be.

Why do you want more emissions? Why do you want to pay more per mile to run your vehicle? Are you just stupid?

But if there factories did not profit, there would be no money.

Here's your government check, no profit needed.

I'd rather not drive a 500 pound car, just because Obama knew less about physics than he did about economics.

Why do you want more emissions?

Why are you afraid to let Americans freely choose their own cars?

Why do you want to pay more per mile to run your vehicle?

Are you one of those morons who thinks their overpriced electric car saves them money? LOL!
Jesus fuck you are the dumbest person on the fucking planet.

Where did the government get the money to write the check?

Yes. because there are so many of you ignorant fucks that will choose emission spewing gas hogs & that will make our environment worse. Why should I suffer because you are a total assfuck?

This is you: "Why can't I choose to burn 5 acres of old tires?" "Why can't my factory spew mercury". "Why Can't I choose to inject toxic chemicals in the ground."

Fucktard, the commie government controls the money. They don't need to make a profit.

many of you ignorant fucks that will choose emission spewing gas hogs

Freedom, don't you just hate it?

& that will make our environment worse. Why should I suffer

If you want to walk everywhere and shutoff your utilities, you should do it.....for the planet!!!!

Wow, there is a country whose environment is worse than ours so we should continue to dergrade ours. Really? Trumpette thinking at work.

Wow, there is a country whose environment is worse than ours so we should continue to dergrade ours.

Canceling Obama's moronic 54.5 MPG CAFE standards is going to degrade our environment? Really?
But if there factories did not profit, there would be no money. I thought you were an expert on economics?

Why do you want more emissions? Why do you want to pay more per mile to run your vehicle? Are you just stupid?

I'd rather not drive a 500 pound car, just because Obama knew less about physics than he did about economics.

Are you one of those morons who thinks their overpriced electric car saves them money? LOL!

Yes. because there are so many of you ignorant fucks that will choose emission spewing gas hogs & that will make our environment worse. Why should I suffer because you are a total assfuck?

This is you: "Why can't I choose to burn 5 acres of old tires?" "Why can't my factory spew mercury". "Why Can't I choose to inject toxic chemicals in the ground."

Fucktard, the commie government controls the money. They don't need to make a profit.

If you want to walk everywhere and shutoff your utilities, you should do it.....for the planet!!!!
So communist countries can just print money forever? Really?

I hate it when your "freedom" provides for a more difficult future for my family.

I have taken steps. But one person can not create the needed change. You assfucks are so stupid you think that a person only lives within his on little sphere.

Why do you have the right to pollute?

The Chinese are planning to end the sale of internal combustion vehicles by 2040. The red hat goobers want our vehicles to use more gas. Commies are moving in one direction while we want to turn back the clock. Makes you feel proud doesn`t it?

The Chinese are planning to end the sale of internal combustion vehicles by 2040.

So what?

Don`t feel proud Todd, feel stupid. BTW, coal mines are still closing. Perhaps we`ll really have freedom when the Cuyahoga river catches on fire like it did in the good old days.

Trump was going to save them

Can't fight the market.
That is what Hillary told the Coal Miners
Trump mocked her and promised to save their jobs

Will the buy into the same lie in 2020?

So what?

BTW, fracking has been around for 60 years. It is not responsible for the new advances in gas production. Quit pretending you know something about gas production/.

Remember when Obama said we couldn't drill our way to lower prices? That was awesome!!

I do not want to end fracking. I want it done with green frack fluid under strict regulations to prevent pollution.

Some might want to ban fracking to stop certain drilling operations.

If fracking was here when Trump made hos promise then you can't use fracking as an excuse for his failure to bring back coal jobs.

Obama was talking about oil.

Hilarious. I wonder if it was at his beachfront mansion he collected his wisdom from a 16 year old high school dropout at.

Reality is there’s never been a human in all of history who’s believed they were wiser at 16 than in later years.

Obama meets with Greta Thunberg: 'One of our planet's greatest advocates'
She is a smart kid

Strange that conservatives are not as bright
Sad that they have to bash kids. This isn’t tbe first.

She seems like a good kid. I would take her as seriously as any 16 year old kid.
I know, you take Trump seriously & he has the mentality of an eight year old.

So what?

Which Dem candidates want to outlaw fracking?

Hilarious. I wonder if it was at his beachfront mansion he collected his wisdom from a 16 year old high school dropout at.

Reality is there’s never been a human in all of history who’s believed they were wiser at 16 than in later years.

She is a smart kid

She seems like a good kid. I would take her as seriously as any 16 year old kid.

I don't take everything that Trump says seriously. Many things I believe he is as juvenile as you.

She is a smart kid

I don't take everything that Trump says seriously. Many things I believe he is as juvenile as you.
So this is your excuse for ignoring all his lies?

She is a smart kid

So this is your excuse for ignoring all his lies?

Ignoring what lies? What lies have I ignored, the real lies or the ones you you claim are lies?

I have a balanced view, I don't support a lot of what he does but I support some. You on the other hand just flat out hate what he does no matter what. You are just like all those nuts that hated whatever Obama did. The extreme left and extreme right haters are a menace to our America.

I hate it when your "freedom" provides for a more difficult future for my family.

I have taken steps. But one person can not create the needed change. You assfucks are so stupid you think that a person only lives within his on little sphere.

Why do you have the right to pollute?

Who is going to stop them? Now tell me more about all the profitable factories in the USSR.

Yeah, if I drive a 20 MPG car, instead of a 54.5 MPG car, your poor kids will die early.

I have taken steps.

Take more. I suggest getting rid of your phones and computers.

So what?

I do not want to end fracking. I want it done with green frack fluid under strict regulations to prevent pollution.

Some might want to ban fracking to stop certain drilling operations.

If fracking was here when Trump made hos promise then you can't use fracking as an excuse for his failure to bring back coal jobs.

I do not want to end fracking.

You're not as stupid as all the Dem candidates? Congrats!!!

We don't get oil from fracking? LOL!

So what?

Which Dem candidates want to outlaw fracking?

upload_2019-9-23_13-41-40.png

10 Democratic candidates would ban fracking. Here are the others who won't. - NationofChange

History and politics never ceases to fool the people. On one hand you have African Americn males in D.C. spouting racist and homophobic taunts at a teenager wearing a hat with a Native American man there for added flavor and David Hogg all no where near being men because of their theatrics with the Catholic kids on hos way of being a man. And then you have women like this teenage charlatan who will probably get a Rhodes scholarship. None of them accept the Catholic school kid will have produced much in life when they are done. This young lady needs to have eveyrthing she has done in her life in living by the eco way reported. When she takes a shit, she must go and bury it out in natures way as approved by the eco people. When she eat, wears clothes, lives in her home in every way there must not be one carbon unit expunged from her body. I am sure she flew here on Teradactyl Airlines with the dinosaurs doing the power of flight. She is not living the good life at all here of course. If she is not doing all of this, stick drugs into her and put her on the streets a whore. And she will be a natural at it.

Saw Greta address and he U.N. today

Impressive speech. Passionate and knowledgeable
If her movement takes off, I could see a Nobel Prize

I agree, many idiots can get a Nobel Peace Prize with no real accomplishments.
Not really

It is one of the most prestigious awards on the planet

Just because Conservatives are too viscous and indifferent to win a Nobel does not take away from the prestige

History and politics never ceases to fool the people. On one hand you have African Americn males in D.C. spouting racist and homophobic taunts at a teenager wearing a hat with a Native American man there for added flavor and David Hogg all no where near being men because of their theatrics with the Catholic kids on hos way of being a man. And then you have women like this teenage charlatan who will probably get a Rhodes scholarship. None of them accept the Catholic school kid will have produced much in life when they are done. This young lady needs to have eveyrthing she has done in her life in living by the eco way reported. When she takes a shit, she must go and bury it out in natures way as approved by the eco people. When she eat, wears clothes, lives in her home in every way there must not be one carbon unit expunged from her body. I am sure she flew here on Teradactyl Airlines with the dinosaurs doing the power of flight. She is not living the good life at all here of course. If she is not doing all of this, stick drugs into her and put her on the streets a whore. And she will be a natural at it.
Actually, she sailed into New York on a zero-emissions yacht.

'How dare you?' Greta Thunberg asks world leaders at UN

I agree, many idiots can get a Nobel Peace Prize with no real accomplishments.
Not really

Just because Conservatives are too viscous and indifferent to win a Nobel does not take away from the prestige

Maybe it once was, in the past. No longer.

She is a smart kid

mother father and daughter......there you go

the three cretins wearing the terrorist T-shirt of Antifa.

what else can you expect:rolleyes-41:

weLvLhc.jpg

2 fascists imposing their twisted views on their kid. Talk about child abuse.

Forum List

Back