Greta's nemesis,14 year old German girl speaks about living in Germany with the influx of "migrants"

She’s a retarded Nazi too stupid to see her puppet strings being plucked.

Why does she have to be her nemesis, both are speaking out on issues they are passionate about. I applaud this young lady for her bravery to stand up and highlight what she sees as a problem.

I wonder if all the Trump worshipers will come in here and attack her for being a child having the audacity to speak publicly.

Why does she have to be her nemesis, both are speaking out on issues they are passionate about. I applaud this young lady for her bravery to stand up and highlight what she sees as a problem.

I wonder if all the Trump worshipers will come in here and attack her for being a child having the audacity to speak publicly.
Because one is a LEGITIMATE and OBVIOUS problem. The other is a mental illness and imaginary made up thing.

She's a child. This is child abuse.

Because one is a LEGITIMATE and OBVIOUS problem. The other is a mental illness and imaginary made up thing.

The only one with the mental illness here seems to be you.

Weird how people think that a child speaking publicly is child abuse. Makes no sense at all.

Weird how people think that a child speaking publicly is child abuse. Makes no sense at all.
Your perception of what makes sense is biased. She has Asperger's syndrome and is clearly being used as a propaganda parrot. Deep down you know it, but this is the part where you play dumb.

Speaking of retarded what is it about sexual harassment (rape in some cases) that you approve of?
This happens all over Europe, in Sweden, France, England, Italy, Germany (of course) etc. Wherever "migrants" have been moved en masse into a host country.

Your reactionary dismissal of this girl's comments, that reflect the complaints and reports of so many other women, is disappointing to say the least. But hey, it's not you who are now a stranger in your own country.

Your perception of what makes sense is biased. She has Asperger's syndrome and is clearly being used as a propaganda parrot. Deep down you know it, but this is the part where you play dumb.

Yes, she does. And she has been able to overcome that and fight for what she has a passion for. Even if we do not agree with her message we should applaud her bravery and strength to do what you could never do.

But people like you who lack the knowledge and intelligence to attack her message just attack her instead, it is all you have

Speaking of retarded what is it about sexual harassment (rape in some cases) that you approve of?
This happens all over Europe, in Sweden, France, England, Italy, Germany (of course) etc. Wherever "migrants" have been moved en masse into a host country.

Your reactionary dismissal of this girl's comments, that reflect the complaints and reports of so many other women, is disappointing to say the least. But hey, it's not you who are now a stranger in your own country.

Don't feel bad, sarcasm takes intelligence to understand, so you will always be confused by such things.

Look at that hairdo she’s sporting—she looks like an extra in Triumph of the Will.
Is this your serious defense of your reactionary comment? Her hairdo is racist?
There should be an Ignoramus Hall of Shame for statements like that.

Look at that hairdo she’s sporting—she looks like an extra in Triumph of the Will.
Is this your serious defense of your reactionary comment? Her hairdo is racist?
There should be an Ignoramus Hall of Shame for statements like that.

Don't feel bad, sarcasm takes intelligence to understand, so you will always be confused by such things.

You can’t see what I am doing here? Thought you were clever.

I don't feel bad at all because I know what sarcasm actually is. It involves irony and satire none of which is present in a comment that accuses some girl of being a Nazii dupe. That is an ignorant smear...not irony so go fuck yourself.

I don't feel bad at all because I know what sarcasm actually is. It involves irony and satire none of which is present in a comment that accuses some girl of being a Nazii dupe. That is an ignorant smear...not irony so go fuck yourself.

He was mocking all the Trumpians that spent the last few days attacking Greta Thunberg.

But you are too stupid to grasp that little point.

Forum List

Back