Greta's nemesis,14 year old German girl speaks about living in Germany with the influx of "migrants"

Why does she have to be her nemesis, both are speaking out on issues they are passionate about. I applaud this young lady for her bravery to stand up and highlight what she sees as a problem.

I wonder if all the Trump worshipers will come in here and attack her for being a child having the audacity to speak publicly.
She's a child. This is child abuse.

Weird how people think that a child speaking publicly is child abuse. Makes no sense at all.

There is a difference between speaking publicly, and orchestrating a whole political movement and using a child to be the leader of it.

There is a difference between speaking publicly, and orchestrating a whole political movement and using a child to be the leader of it.
Listen to her voice in her UN rant/speech. She truly believes there is no future for the world. She has been lied to and brainwashed and none of her Old Testament sort of pronouncements are scientifically supported.

She is damaged and mentally ill.

Why does she have to be her nemesis, both are speaking out on issues they are passionate about. I applaud this young lady for her bravery to stand up and highlight what she sees as a problem.

I wonder if all the Trump worshipers will come in here and attack her for being a child having the audacity to speak publicly.

Weird how people think that a child speaking publicly is child abuse. Makes no sense at all.

He knows that, but he likes to play drama queen.

He knows that, but he likes to play drama queen.

images

It's a sad reality.
Problem is, it's a reality that doesn't fit the MSM narrative, and that of the left who the MSM supports.

In short, because of these fucking morons, westerners are screwed.

There's not much we can do, other than harass and kick at the left every opportunity you get.

i dont want your hope! i want you to panic! i want you to feel the fear i feel everyday. as greta says, we need to act as if the planet is on fire, because it is!

i dont want your hope! i want you to panic! i want you to feel the fear i feel everyday. as greta says, we need to act as if the planet is on fire, because it is!

There are more immediate things she should be fearing. Like her fellow Swedes failing childbirth rate, that is going to cause a wholesale change in the life she leads now.
Her country's population in the coming years will be dominated by fundamentalist Muslims that will make sure that she as a female will lose many of the rights she now enjoys.
This is where she should be spending her fear on.

She’s a retarded Nazi too stupid to see her puppet strings being plucked.
the climate strike was a hooooog bust because not enough brainwashed climate cultist showed-up to protest
LONDONERS TO CLIMATE PROTESTERS: DROP DEAD!

A radical group called Extinction Rebellion, which purports to be acting on behalf of the Earth’s climate, has caused serious disruptions in England, attempting to shut down airports and other modes of transportation. This morning, the group tried to close down London’s morning commute by climbing on top of subway trains. Commuters did not take kindly to this arrogant and pointless act, as these videos show. Commuters now physically dragging dragging protestors from the roof of the train. @itvlondon

It always come down to the People securing their own rights, and these "protestors" are violating them.

Here a group of normals confront an Extinction Rebellion protester and ask her how she traveled to the protest. Good question!

People of all cultures and races can unite in mutual disdain for Extinction Rebellion protesters who glue themselves to trains and make getting to work impossible (because they don't work, unlike the rest of us).

In the words of @willchamberlain, "Jail."

These privileged protesters don’t seem to have any demands on their time, but the rest of us have to go to work. They should be treated with dispatch when they try to disrupt our lives.

https://twitter.com/HollyJoCollins/status/1184713537232556032

Forum List

Back