Greta's nemesis,14 year old German girl speaks about living in Germany with the influx of "migrants"

Why does she have to be her nemesis, both are speaking out on issues they are passionate about. I applaud this young lady for her bravery to stand up and highlight what she sees as a problem.

I wonder if all the Trump worshipers will come in here and attack her for being a child having the audacity to speak publicly.
------------------------------------------ seems to me that she is talking about ACTUAL Things that imported third worlders bring to Germany rather than THEORETICAL events that May happen in the future GGator . ---------- I haven't watched the video yet ,

So, that means one should be attacked personally and the other should not?

that is pretty fucked up
Perhaps you are getting a very small bit of your own medicine. And of course like most of the comparison issues, we have a fraud climate scam compared to a real migrant issue.

are you going to make some sexual references to this girl too?

German girls can’t be carefree and light-hearted anymore in our own country” Due to Migrants

THIS is what should be getting worldwide attention but knowing Europe's hatred for facts and free speech they might lock this brave girl up for "hate speech"

She better be careful of that psycho kid.

th
th

Why does she have to be her nemesis, both are speaking out on issues they are passionate about. I applaud this young lady for her bravery to stand up and highlight what she sees as a problem.

I wonder if all the Trump worshipers will come in here and attack her for being a child having the audacity to speak publicly.
------------------------------------------ seems to me that she is talking about ACTUAL Things that imported third worlders bring to Germany rather than THEORETICAL events that May happen in the future GGator . ---------- I haven't watched the video yet ,

So, that means one should be attacked personally and the other should not?

that is pretty fucked up
------------------------------------ I don't care about the personal attack . The important thing in this thread is that the German girl is speaking about ACTUAL Events brought about by the importation of third worlder into Germany . While Greta is just crying about what she considers to be Possible but IMPROBABLE death in the future . Actually 2 different things as Greta cries about Fantasy and being skeered and the German girl cries about actual happenings or events in Germany GGator .

You didn't see all the posts here about Greta being a Nazi and the comments about how her hairdo reminds of them of old Nazi posters? Go open a couple threads about her here and see what I mean. Now I played fetch for you yesterday, but today you're going to have to do your own research. All the best.
I've already done all the research I need to determine your defense of Thunberg by attacking this German girl is just a very very stupid and witless way of going about things.

Maybe you couldn't defend Thunberg on the grounds of her message, which is utterly and hysterically ridiculous, unless you agree the earth is doomed in a decade's time in which case I would agree no one could defend that. Certainly no scientist could.

Or maybe you feel like Greta's father and are defending her purely as an emotional response like when some poor mentally ill person is mercilessly attacked. In that case you should have done that instead of compounding things with your clumsy assault on a female with problems of her own, along with many many other females all across Europe.

Maybe you just hate all women that much and couldn't be bothered to get things even remotely straight by separating the two issues. Your sub standard thinking is showing.

Last edited:
You didn't see all the posts here about Greta being a Nazi and the comments about how her hairdo reminds of them of old Nazi posters? Go open a couple threads about her here and see what I mean. Now I played fetch for you yesterday, but today you're going to have to do your own research. All the best.
I've already done all the research I need to determine your defense of Thunberg by attacking this German girl is just a very very stupid and witless way of going about things.

Maybe you couldn't defend Thunberg on the grounds of her message, which is utterly and hysterically ridiculous, unless you agree the earth is doomed in a decade's time in which case I would agree no one could defend that. Certainly no scientist could.

Or maybe you feel like Greta's father and are defending her purely as an emotional response like when some poor mentally ill person is mercilessly attacked. In that case you should have done that instead of compounding things with your clumsy assault on a female with problems of her own, along with many many other females all across Europe.

Of maybe you just hate all women that much.

I can't wait for all your pearl-clutching and self-righteous outrage over the comments about Greta being a Nazi stooge and her Nazi hairdo in those threads.

I can't wait for all your pearl-clutching and self-righteous outrage over the comments about Greta being a Nazi stooge and her Nazi hairdo those threads.
That's too bad for you because I don't plan on apologizing for or justifying comments I'm not responsible for. I did comment on how Thunberg's handlers use of propaganda is comparable to the old Nazi models but sorry I won't plead guilty to your absurd charges. But that's true of propaganda in general.

You've really fucked up this time. There is lots to attack Greta Thunberg over, like her asinine claims of planetary extinction beginning in ten year's time, without bringing in any Nazi connections.

I can't wait for all your pearl-clutching and self-righteous outrage over the comments about Greta being a Nazi stooge and her Nazi hairdo those threads.
That's too bad for you because I don't plan on apologizing for or justifying comments I'm not responsible for. I did comment on how Thunberg's handlers use of propaganda is comparable to the old Nazi models but sorry I won't plead guilty to your absurd charges. But that's true of propaganda in general.

You've really fucked up this time.

You were even participating in one of the threads that got moved to Badlands and yet you were silent as the grave when people calling her a Nazi and cracking wise about hairdo. Another thread about her has the same exact shit it.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What a hypocritical little twat you are. :lol:

You've really fucked up this time.

You were even participating in one of the threads that got moved to Badlands and yet you were silent as the grave when people calling her a Nazi and cracking wise about hairdo. Another thread about her has the same exact shit it.

What a hypocritical little twat you are. :lol:

What a shock that he is a hypocritical piece of shit. I sure did not see that coming....:21::21::21::21:

What a hypocritical little twat you are.
Thunberg is a nut job and an eco fascist and I am not obligated to defend her in any way at all just like you don't feel obligated to defend this German girl asking not to be raped by migrant thugs. No hypocrisy at all.

But that's right, not only did you NOT defend her from charges of being a Nazi shill it was YOU who made those claims.
So fuck you, gay robot boy!

Of maybe you just hate all women that much.

I can't wait for all your pearl-clutching and self-righteous outrage over the comments about Greta being a Nazi stooge and her Nazi hairdo in those threads.
Your attitude is why the pendulum is swinging against you.

The retards here actual think I believe this German girl is a Nazi with a propaganda hairdo. A delightful blend of self-righteous and thick as fuck.

Because one is a LEGITIMATE and OBVIOUS problem. The other is a mental illness and imaginary made up thing.

The only one with the mental illness here seems to be you.

And you. Don't sell yourself short.
:itsok:

Yep, that is your go to move after being spanked by me yet again. Zero originality. 100% predictability.

you do have a very active imagination.

At least I am not predictable.

The only one with the mental illness here seems to be you.

And you. Don't sell yourself short.
:itsok:

Yep, that is your go to move after being spanked by me yet again. Zero originality. 100% predictability.

you do have a very active imagination.

At least I am not predictable.

Dude, you make Old Faithful look like a random occurrence.

The retards here actual think I believe this German girl is a Nazi with a propaganda hairdo. A delightful blend of self-righteous and thick as fuck.
No, we think you dont give a damn about young girls being abused by immigrants in their own land

Forum List

Back