Grooming Transgender Teachers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when you foster, encourage, prop up, defend cater to, and support the weak, the lame, the stupid and the soft. You end up with a society with them as prominent figures.

We raised a generation of pussy ass bitches and they will like any species, breed and raise young.

Diversity ruining our country isn't just about skin colors, it's ideas also.

Intersex is a general term used for a variety of situations in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't fit the boxes of “female” or “male.” Sometimes doctors do surgeries on intersex babies and children to make their bodies fit binary ideas of “male” or “female”.

What is Intersex? | Definition of Intersexual - Planned ...

.02% to .05% according to Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights. The definition of 'intersex' is foggy at best and not based in science.

"The number of births where the baby is intersex has been reported differently depending on who reports and which definition of intersex is used"

Now, go clean your bunghole, no one wants to see that. :eusa_hand:
:puke3:

This is what happens when you foster, encourage, prop up, defend cater to, and support the weak, the lame, the stupid and the soft. You end up with a society with them as prominent figures.

We raised a generation of pussy ass bitches and they will like any species, breed and raise young.

Diversity ruining our country isn't just about skin colors, it's ideas also.

Are they using pancake makeup and gobs of hairspray?

Moonie, seems like you've got something you want to get off your chest.
I'm sorry if a bad man touched you in your naughty place but you need to move on & stop with the Stockholm Syndrome love for your abusers.
Groomers & pedos are just bad people no matter what they told you
I see you have no ability to interact with humans on a scale that would exude confidence.

Intersex is a general term used for a variety of situations in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't fit the boxes of “female” or “male.” Sometimes doctors do surgeries on intersex babies and children to make their bodies fit binary ideas of “male” or “female”.

What is Intersex? | Definition of Intersexual - Planned ...

Not following what intersex has to do with transdreamers.

Ever tried to teach a three-year-old how to do caligraphy?
Calligraphy?

1653946278332.png

Why not?

Intersex is a reality for humans. It is not up to you to agree or disagree with what actually happens in the biological world of reproduction in the animal kingdom and the agriculture realm. All your little feet stamping can't change nature and how it develops with its variations.
Elective surgery is not nature, dummy.

I don't hate them, I just feel sorry for them. They need psychological help to align their gender with their born sex. To let them make-believe they can be another gender is shameful and destructive.
yet there is no law against someone doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back