Grooming Transgender Teachers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is wrong with the term "Sexual orientation"? It's actually technically accurate. The previous term used was "sexual preference" when I was coming of age, but we now know that is technically inaccurate. Sexual orientation is no more a choice than handedness.

Go back to my chart about how when teachers stopped trying to force everyone to be right handed, the number of left handed people quadrupled. It's still kind of a pain in the ass to be left handed in a right handed world, but at least we don't try to force people anymore.

By that logic, ANY teaching about sexuality would be "pedophilia"... including what we used to call "health" classes when I was growing up. Heck, repressed as shit Catholic upbringing, they STILL didn't want us trying to figure it out by ourselves.

Why do you defend pedophiles?

First of all, there is no such thing as 'sexual orientation' one is either male or female. Second, we are not discussing left handedness.

And some people are sexuality attracted to the opposite sex, and some people are attracted to the same sex, and some people are attracted to both sexes.

Here's the real question- why are you so invested in it? So some people are gay. How does that effect your life in any way? Does their very existence tempt you to end up with a male prostitute and a pile of crystal meth?

You know. like this guy?

1653948910113.png

Now, I kind of feel bad for Ted. Imagine if he grew up in a world where he was free to be what he was, instead of being a flaming hypocrite trying to please an invisible cloud pixie?

And some people are sexuality attracted to the opposite sex, and some people are attracted to the same sex, and some people are attracted to both sexes.

Here's the real question- why are you so invested in it? So some people are gay. How does that effect your life in any way? Does their very existence tempt you to end up with a male prostitute and a pile of crystal meth?

You know. like this guy?

View attachment 652037

Now, I kind of feel bad for Ted. Imagine if he grew up in a world where he was free to be what he was, instead of being a flaming hypocrite trying to please an invisible cloud pixie?

Man why don't you just shut up for a minute and watch the videos!
Its all coming from their own mouths you dumb fucking moron.

Nope, I'm straight.

Most oddball thing about me is I'm a white guy who prefers Asian women... but wouldn't put to much into that, a lot of us do. Probably because too many white chicks are like you.

Main reasons I defend gays

1) It's how the rich get stupid people like you to vote against your own economic interests. Take 2004, where Bush got elected by promising to save us from evil gay marriage. Except he never passed that amendment he promised, but he did let his Banker Buddies loot the public treasury.

2) No one should have religious idiots making their life miserable if they don't want to.

Now, when you say "Straight is normal", um, here's the thing. Homosexuality occurs in the animal kingdom quite regularly. 500 species have been documented as having homosexuality.

Only one species, however, believes in imaginary sky pixies.
We don't care about your preferred race of women. We are not discussing Bush, the economy or the public treasury here either. No one cares if gays marry each other. Which religious idiots are making YOUR life miserable? No one believes in 'sky pixies' but, if they did, why would it bother you? Trannies believe in their imaginary femaleness, no one cares unless, like the 'sky pixie' believers you are so afraid of, trannies try to spread their falsehoods on everyone else.

Last edited:

You know. like this guy?

View attachment 652037

I never said any of that, I said 'sexual orientation' is a bullshit term. People attracted to same sex partners are aberrant, not 'oriented.' The rest of your post is unhinged bullshit. Maybe that's why you were on my 'iggy' list.

We don't care about your preferred race of women. We are not discussing Bush, the economy or the public treasury here either. No one cares if gays marry each other. Which religious idiots are making YOUR life miserable? No one believes in 'sky pixies' but, if they did, why would it bother you? Traynnies believe in their imaginary femaleness, no one cares unless, like the 'sky pixie' believers you are so afraid of, tryannies try to spread their falsehoods on everyone else.

Actually, it's kind of funny, I got booted off a facebook forum last week for using the word "Tranny" to describe an actress who was joining the cast of Doctor Who next season (which will probably be it's last season, given they are more interested in being woke than good story telling).

Yes, when religious people are out there trying to impose their backward ass superstitions on the rest of us, they really are making people miserable.

Now, the thing is, within my lifetime, my dating a woman outside my race WOULD have been a crime. Why? Because a lot of states had miscegenation laws, and they used religion to justify them. Fortunately for me, those laws were struck down before I hit puberty.

Now, nobody is going to make you gay, or transgender, or gender fluid.

Final point, I had an aunt, who in my opinion was a lesbian (she passed away in 2000). Because she had the bad luck to grow up in a religious household, she tried to conform, including a failed marriage. Everyone involved would have been a lot better off if she had been able to live her truth.

Translation: "I don't want to see anything that disagrees with my POV.

Actually, the video he posted have about a minute of a teacher being very reasonable about how she teaches tolerance, followed by some weird stuff they find on the fringes.

I never said any of that, I said 'sexual orientation' is a bullshit term. People attracted to same sex partners are aberrant, not 'oriented.' The rest of your post is unhinged bullshit. Maybe that's why you were on my 'iggy' list.

Because you got your backside kicked too many times?

Again, as pointed out, homosexuality and bisexuality appear in the animal kingdom.
Belief in Sky pixies is a human psychosis.

What exactly is wrong with the term "Sexual orientation"? It's actually technically accurate. The previous term used was "sexual preference" when I was coming of age, but we now know that is technically inaccurate. Sexual orientation is no more a choice than handedness.

Go back to my chart about how when teachers stopped trying to force everyone to be right handed, the number of left handed people quadrupled. It's still kind of a pain in the ass to be left handed in a right handed world, but at least we don't try to force people anymore.

By that logic, ANY teaching about sexuality would be "pedophilia"... including what we used to call "health" classes when I was growing up. Heck, repressed as shit Catholic upbringing, they STILL didn't want us trying to figure it out by ourselves.
Sexual orientation is no more a choice than handedness. —JobB131​

That's not entirely true either.

Actually, it's kind of funny, I got booted off a facebook forum last week for using the word "Tranny" to describe an actress who was joining the cast of Doctor Who next season (which will probably be it's last season, given they are more interested in being woke than good story telling).

Yes, when religious people are out there trying to impose their backward ass superstitions on the rest of us, they really are making people miserable.

Now, the thing is, within my lifetime, my dating a woman outside my race WOULD have been a crime. Why? Because a lot of states had miscegenation laws, and they used religion to justify them. Fortunately for me, those laws were struck down before I hit puberty.

Now, nobody is going to make you gay, or transgender, or gender fluid.

Final point, I had an aunt, who in my opinion was a lesbian (she passed away in 2000). Because she had the bad luck to grow up in a religious household, she tried to conform, including a failed marriage. Everyone involved would have been a lot better off if she had been able to live her truth.

Actually, the video he posted have about a minute of a teacher being very reasonable about how she teaches tolerance, followed by some weird stuff they find on the fringes.
A tranny is not an actress, he is an actor. Normal binary sexuality is not a 'backward ass assumption' it is SCIENCE. We don't care with whom you're playing slap and tickle so you can stop putting your sex life on parade here. If no one is going to make anyone gay, transgender or gender fluid, why try to teach it in schools? Your aunt needed help, she had gender dysphoria. Your family should have helped her. We don't need teachers to teach 'tolerance' we need them to teach them basic curriculum and keep peace in the classroom. If a kid is making fun of a gay kid, I would expect the teacher to teach that kid that making fun of ANYONE is unacceptable. Basics.......

Because you got your backside kicked too many times?

Again, as pointed out, homosexuality and bisexuality appear in the animal kingdom.
Belief in Sky pixies is a human psychosis.
So what occurs in nature cannot be aberrant, deviant, abnormal, or pathological?

Non Sequitur.

What are Sky pixies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back