Grooming

Status
Not open for further replies.
As opposed to a convicted pedohpile [sic] being Republican Speaker of the House?

When did that ever happen?

I assume you're referring to Piece-of-Shit Hastert. It wasn't until after its political career had ended that it was actually convicted and imprisoned for its crimes, including pedophilia. At the time it served as Speaker of the House, it had not yet been convicted, nor as far as I know, even credibly accused of any crimes.

If this shit about Hastert had come out while it was serving in Congress, you can bet his career would have been solidly destroyed at that point. But none of this came out until years after he had retired form politics.

Try finding a jury that will convict parents of any crime for defending their children against depraved pedophiles, when the state refuses to do its job of protecting them, and in fact, is itself aiding and abetting these predators.

It's not going to happen.

Teachers aren't pedophiles... and most people would have no problem throwing a hater in prison for assault... they might even call them"Sub-human".

When did that ever happen?

I assume you're referring to Piece-of-Shit Hastert. It wasn't until after its political career had ended that it was actually convicted and imprisoned for its crimes, including pedophilia. At the time it served as Speaker of the House, it had not yet been convicted, nor as far as I know, even credibly accused of any crimes.

If this shit about Hastert had come out while it was serving in Congress, you can bet his career would have been solidly destroyed at that point. But none of this came out until years after he had retired form politics.

Yeah, but funny how NONE of his colleagues knew that he had that going on.

Hypocrisy, they name is Republican.

Except most victims of sexual abuse are girls being abused by men, not boys being abused by men or girls being abused by women.

Teaching a kid that gay people exist isn't grooming them. No one can make you gay or straight.
Except that the degenerate left is purposefully sexually grooming children. This is just vile but to be expected from the left.

Teachers aren't pedophiles... and most people would have no problem throwing a hater in prison for assault... they might even call them"Sub-human".

Those who want to “teach” sick sexual perversions to young children most certainly are, if not direct pedophiles, willing accomplices thereof.

No jury is ever going to convict a parent for defending a child against such sick fucks.

Yeah, but funny how NONE of his colleagues knew that he had that going on.

Hypocrisy, they name is Republican.

As far as I understand it, his [Piece of Shit Hastert's] crimes were committed before he got into politics, and his victims didn't come forward with any accusations until after he left politics. No reason at all to assume that his colleagues in Congress would have known anything about it.

Yep -- and the cretin is right back at it today going on and on with his hatred of Tommy Robinson -- the one figure in all of Great Britain who stands for the opposition to the inherent racism involved in supremacist Pakistani men raping British children in order to establish dominance.

He supports Rape Jihad simply because he is a stupid little automaton who has been conditioned to do so.
Tommy Tainted might be a paki rapist.

You are certainly the stupidest of the stupid, and you believe there is nothing going on at all despite the mountains of evidence that teachers are sexualizing children from an age FAR too young for the introduction of these sexual themes.

5 year olds should be playing, socializing and learning important skills instead of being encouraged to question their inherent sexual nature.
You people have no idea what you blathering about. You're just hysterical little snowflakes. What mountains of evidence? What exactly are they doing? They ARE NOT "encouraging" kids to question their gender or sexuality.

Age appropriate sex education is not "sexualizing" them. It is helping them to not become bullies and bigots

Teaching the kids to be respectful and tolerant of other who are different is not "sexualizing" them

Being supportive and understanding when they have questions and concerns about their development is not "sexualizing" them.

You people have no idea what you blathering about.
I think I see your problem here. You are profoundly stupid, and so are incapable of understanding the world on anything more complex than identity. That's why you see me as an entire people instead of an individual.

Perhaps, some day, you should consider becoming an individual instead of just a mindless little drone in the hive.

You people have no idea what you blathering about. You're just hysterical little snowflakes. What mountains of evidence? What exactly are they doing? They ARE NOT "encouraging" kids to question their gender or sexuality.

Age appropriate sex education is not "sexualizing" them. It is helping them to not become bullies and bigots

Teaching the kids to be respectful and tolerant of other who are different is not "sexualizing" them

Being supportive and understanding when they have questions and concerns about their development is not "sexualizing" them.
You people have every intention of grooming children.

The leftist child grooming is all about manipulation and trying to be secretive about their agenda.

You are a liar, they are teaching indoctrinating them to question their gender and sexuality. And real sex ed is biology/anatomy, how male and female plumbing works. I had that, not that I needed it, in grades 7-8 in a Catholic School.

There is nothing the least bit “age appropriate” about “teaching” young children about deprave sexual perversions, such as homosexuality, transsexuality, and such.

Children should never be exposed to that shit, and those who would do so need to be permanently removed from free society.

Transgendered 5 year olds? Talking about masturbation with 11 year olds?

You bet this shit is happening and it is happening despite parent's objections and despite the denials by the dishonest Stalinists in this thread.

Except that the degenerate left is purposefully sexually grooming children. This is just vile but to be expected from the left.

Not really. In fact, as stated, most child sexual abuse is at the hands of family members and neighbors, not schools. The schools actually screen for that stuff.

Those who want to “teach” sick sexual perversions to young children most certainly are, if not direct pedophiles, willing accomplices thereof.

No jury is ever going to convict a parent for defending a child against such sick fucks.

Again, just because you are an intolerant bigot, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Should also point out you belong to a cult that was persecuted for its sexual practices...

You people have every intention of grooming children.

The leftist child grooming is all about manipulation and trying to be secretive about their agenda.
The Daily Signal....You're joking. right?

Ad Fontes Media rates Daily Signal in the Skews Right category of bias and as Mixed Reliability/Opinion OR Other Issues in terms of reliability. Daily Signal is a website that focuses on policy and political news, as well as conservative commentary. It is published by The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C.

Daily Signal Bias and Reliability - Ad Fontes Media

Not really. In fact, as stated, most child sexual abuse is at the hands of family members and neighbors, not schools. The schools actually screen for that stuff.

Again, just because you are an intolerant bigot, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Should also point out you belong to a cult that was persecuted for its sexual practices...
Not really. Just because you endorse child grooming js no reason for me to accept such vulgarity.

I'm not a part of any cult persecuted for any sexual practice. It seems your feelings are hurt at being part of a cult that likes to diddle children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back