Ground Zero

This week it's toilet paper. Next week diapers. Just the hint of a possible shortage of a non perishable item in todays connected social media with a pending pandemic, and you will have a massive run on that item.

Interesting trip to WalMart here in Amarillo today. There were people running around with carts full to the top. And, while the toilet paper aisle was pretty well stocked, I noticed one aisle that was damn near empty. Damn near all the pasta in the noodle aisle was gone, along with about half of the spaghetti sauces.

You just needs lots of toilet paper. Lots and lots. That is apparently the cure

Not that it will help.

Why are people stockpiling toilet paper for a respiratory illness?
upload_2020-3-13_18-48-33.jpeg
Lol

This week it's toilet paper. Next week diapers. Just the hint of a possible shortage of a non perishable item in todays connected social media with a pending pandemic, and you will have a massive run on that item.
You better head out! I hear there's a kotex shortage.
There is a projected, very long waiting list for this procedure due to a shortage of medical professionals. Sign up mikey. Other things besides your humor have been dry for a very, very long time.

Non Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation Atlanta | Vaginal Treatments Beverly Hills

It's easy to make your own hand sanitizer. I did yesterday. 1/3 cup (91%) rubbing alcohol and 2/3 cup aloe vera gel.
Not gonna help. You need 60% alcohol or more to be effective at killing viruses. Reverse the ratio and add a little more alcohol and you'll be there.

Looks to me like a bunch of irrational panicking people.

Sucks to be you.
Maybe they are irrational or panicking folks in her photos. No need to assume that is her.

Sucks to be you.
Didn't presume she was in any of the pix....It sucks just to be in the midst of irrational panicking people.

So there.
Do the math.
Oh buzz off.
Break out the calculator and do the math. You assumed in your comment. Her OP is perfectly fine.

You all may laugh and make jokes about this but it's not funny.

This is real. If you think it won't happen where you live, think again.

It will.

This is a virus. It doesn't care who you are, where you are, how old you are or what political beliefs you have.

If you're like me and don't get the virus you will still have to deal with what I posted about.

You don't have to get sick from it to be affected by it.
It unfortunate that people cannot seem to understand we are not making fun of the virus, but of people's over reaction driven by the irresponsible media.
Yes, Fox media is irresponsible.
Oh, really now? You really are uhmmm...

It's easy to make your own hand sanitizer. I did yesterday. 1/3 cup (91%) rubbing alcohol and 2/3 cup aloe vera gel.
Not gonna help. You need 60% alcohol or more to be effective at killing viruses. Reverse the ratio and add a little more alcohol and you'll be there.

NOT true. I did my homework.

2/3 cups rubbing alcohol (91%) plus 1/3 cup aloe vera gel?

Yeah, I heard it was 2/3 cup of isopropyl alcohol to 1/3 cup of aloe vera.

I have a full box of printer paper so I'm good. It might hurt a little.

You all may laugh and make jokes about this but it's not funny.

This is real. If you think it won't happen where you live, think again.

It will.

This is a virus. It doesn't care who you are, where you are, how old you are or what political beliefs you have.

If you're like me and don't get the virus you will still have to deal with what I posted about.

You don't have to get sick from it to be affected by it.
It unfortunate that people cannot seem to understand we are not making fun of the virus, but of people's over reaction driven by the irresponsible media.
Yes, Fox media is irresponsible.
All the media is you fool.
There has to be some media by which you get your info from, otherwise you would not be here on USMB commenting about Dana7360 OP and COVID-19. What's your media source of info, mikey?

NOT true. I did my homework.
“For example, if someone uses a bottle of 90% alcohol and a bottle of pure aloe vera gel for the ingredients, they have to use at least 2 parts alcohol to 1 part aloe vera to produce a CDC approved product. The common formula with 2/3 cup of 90% alcohol plus 1/3 cup pure aloe vera produces a 60% alcohol concentration. “
Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home When It’s Sold Out Everywhere

Also, if you can’t find aloe vera gel, you can use glycerine (which the WHO uses in its recipe) instead. The aloe or glycerine is to keep the skin from drying out as badly.

Forum List

Back