Ground Zero

The only stockpile you really need ...

should-online-ammo-sales-stockpiling-ammo-allowed.jpg

9mm credit card.
THat's just dumb. I don't have a 40 or a 9.

I keep a selection ...

Time for The Purge, TP 2020.
thugs-rioters-tp-toilet-paper-shtf-swittersb.jpg
Complete civil unrest as Mud Butt spreads through the nation faster than the virus.

You just needs lots of toilet paper. Lots and lots. That is apparently the cure

Not that it will help.

Why are people stockpiling toilet paper for a respiratory illness?
Good question. I don't get it either.
It's a psychological thing, having to do with the size of the packages.

If 30-40 people shopping decide to pick up an extra package or two of toilet paper and/or a couple flats of bottled water "just to be safe", that leaves big empty gaps on the shelves that aren't there if you pick up an extra several cans of tuna or chicken soup...Others see the big expanse of empty shelves and impulse buy based upon fear of loss, and the frenzy is on....Then the monkey-see-monkey-do kicks in and it's a full-blown panic.

Not that it will help.

Simple. The Media keeps running reports of stores running out of toilet paper so people run out to the store and buy toilet paper. If they ran reports of stores running out of clothes hangars people would be cleaning the stores out of clothes hangars. People are dumb.

Not that it will help.

Simple. The Media keeps running reports of stores running out of toilet paper so people run out to the store and buy toilet paper. If they ran reports of stores running out of clothes hangars people would be cleaning the stores out of clothes hangars. People are dumb.

I'm prepared for that...

sub-buzz-27781-1552422371-1.png

I picked up a case of water yesterday.

Probably last a month

You all may laugh and make jokes about this but it's not funny.

This is real. If you think it won't happen where you live, think again.

It will.

This is a virus. It doesn't care who you are, where you are, how old you are or what political beliefs you have.

If you're like me and don't get the virus you will still have to deal with what I posted about.

You don't have to get sick from it to be affected by it.

It will.

This is a virus. It doesn't care who you are, where you are, how old you are or what political beliefs you have.

If you're like me and don't get the virus you will still have to deal with what I posted about.

It's happening all over the country....I'm near Chicago and the same freakout is happening here.

It has almost nothing to do with the virus and everything to do with mass hysteria....There are no shortages of anything that people are hoarding....What y'all need to be stocking up on is bottles of chill pills.

Looks to me like a bunch of irrational panicking people.

Sucks to be you.
Maybe they are irrational or panicking folks in her photos. No need to assume that is her.

Sucks to be you.
Didn't presume she was in any of the pix....It sucks just to be in the midst of irrational panicking people.

So there.

Not that it will help.

Some people are thinking that the virus will give them the squirts. Hey, whether or not you have the virus, you will poop pretty much the same amount. The only reason I could think of getting extra is because of a runny nose, but you can use Kleenex for that.

It will.

It unfortunate that people cannot seem to understand we are not making fun of the virus, but of people's over reaction driven by the irresponsible media.

This week it's toilet paper. Next week diapers. Just the hint of a possible shortage of a non perishable item in todays connected social media with a pending pandemic, and you will have a massive run on that item.

It will.

It unfortunate that people cannot seem to understand we are not making fun of the virus, but of people's over reaction driven by the irresponsible media.
Yes, Fox media is irresponsible.

This week it's toilet paper. Next week diapers. Just the hint of a possible shortage of a non perishable item in todays connected social media with a pending pandemic, and you will have a massive run on that item.
You better head out! I hear there's a kotex shortage.

It's easy to make your own hand sanitizer. I did yesterday. 1/3 cup (91%) rubbing alcohol and 2/3 cup aloe vera gel.

Saw that on Inside Edition the other day. They showed how to mix it up, and said that not only was it cheaper, but you could also customize it by adding a few drops of essential oils. They used lavender to make it smell good.

It will.

Yes, Fox media is irresponsible.
All the media is you fool.

Forum List

Back