Group Of DNC Members Discussing Rules Change To Stop Sanders At Convention

The Republic is again threatened by citizens trying to elect their leaders!

DNC members discuss rules change to stop Sanders at convention
Meanwhile the GOP isn’t even holding a primary in some states...hmmm :rolleyes-41:

trials without witnesses
elections without voters

today’s GOP
View attachment 303830

Meanwhile the GOP isn’t even holding a primary in some states...hmmm :rolleyes-41:
Whataboutsim isn't an argument.
True, it’s the Trumpist standard though....but but Obama! Hilary! Biden!

your comment has been duly acknowledged and discarded.
Funny, I feel that way about your Leftist and biased and ignorant comments. Am I a “Trumpist” too? Or am I, unlike you, just someone who is logical? People who disagree with your Leftist ideas are not “Trumpists”. They just disagree.

if you are just some who is logical, you wouldn’t broadbrush all leftists would you?

Invoke the Bad Hair Rule.

Hair.png

trials without witnesses
elections without voters

today’s GOP
View attachment 303830

Funny, I feel that way about your Leftist and biased and ignorant comments. Am I a “Trumpist” too? Or am I, unlike you, just someone who is logical? People who disagree with your Leftist ideas are not “Trumpists”. They just disagree.

if you are just some who is logical, you wouldn’t broadbrush all leftists would you?
Wrong. I do not broad brush (two words) Liberals. Leftists are as evil as the Alt Right. Think about that. I have zero issues with Liberals like Tulsi, Yang and Bill Maher. People like you, Warren and Sanders are not Liberals. You’re Leftists. Major difference.

View attachment 303835

trials without witnesses
elections without voters

today’s GOP
View attachment 303830

Wrong. I do not broad brush (two words) Liberals. Leftists are as evil as the Alt Right. Think about that. I have zero issues with Liberals like Tulsi, Yang and Bill Maher. People like you, Warren and Sanders are not Liberals. You’re Leftists. Major difference.
You are broad brushing. And resorting to grammar Nazi tactics is the sign of a loser ;)

If they do this, Trump will get 25% of his voters. Many of them will avoid the DNC entirely.
I doubt that, Trumpis the polar opposite of what they stand for.

Is that why Trump took so many former Obama supporters and voters for himself in 2016?

You still don't get this guy or his popularity, though you THINK you do. You like to cop out trying to blame it all on:
  • education
  • intelligence
  • general deplorability
Prepare for the mass exodus of on-the-fence formerly democratic supporters who finally see the light for 2020.

If they do this, Trump will get 25% of his voters. Many of them will avoid the DNC entirely.

I read somewhere that 7% of Bernie supported voted for Trump. I imagine this goes up significantly if Bernie is viewed to have been screwed again, Trump has called it out, and, Trump has 4 years of success. It would be a massive cost to them if they go down this road with Bernie again.

They have something in common, they are outsiders to the inner circle of the establishment in either party.

View attachment 303835

trials without witnesses
elections without voters

today’s GOP
View attachment 303830

You are broad brushing. And resorting to grammar Nazi tactics is the sign of a loser ;)
To me Leftists and Alt Right are equally evil. Your childish emoji non withstanding

View attachment 303835

trials without witnesses
elections without voters

today’s GOP
View attachment 303830

More whataboutism.

Sorry about that chronic butthurt...Here ya go....

Salve.jpg

View attachment 303835
trials without witnesses
elections without voters

today’s GOP
View attachment 303830

More whataboutism.

Sorry about that chronic butthurt...Here ya go....

View attachment 303839

No, sorry, OB, we are way past needing just the off the shelf butt salve, and well into needing the Industrial Butt cream now, full of Novocaine, Witch Hazel, pumice, Licorice Root and astringent.

trials without witnesses
elections without voters

today’s GOP
And you will unhesitatingly vote for whoever the Party tells you to vote for. Because they know better than you. Because you are unable to question the Party.

trials without witnesses
elections without voters

today’s GOP
And you will unhesitatingly vote for whoever the Party tells you to vote for. Because they know better than you. Because you are unable to question the Party.

I have no political party.

But I will vote for any democrat nominated to oppose the blob. Because they are the only ones to have a shot at winning. If the only other nominee to have a shot belonged to the Green Party or Libertarian Party or the Whig Party, they’d get my vote. The reason? Your blob is a lying whoremonger. But you’re okay with it.

Forum List

Back