Group to fly Confederate flag; NAACP opposes

Oh wow! You seriously believe in what you are saying. You must not be too bright if you think being a slave is better than being free in anyway shape or form.

Man are you fucking stupid.

Racist skanks who have NEVER read a book in your life, painting a portrait of white privilege..

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Poor-Whites-Antebellum-South-Mississippi/dp/0822314681]Poor Whites of the Antebellum South: Tenants and Laborers in Central North Carolina and Northeast Mississippi: Charles C. Bolton: 9780822314684: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Stupid, stupid racist fuckwad - educate yourself.

I already read that. Can you explain again how whites were worse off being free? BTW dont just read books suggested by Stormfront. You might want to expand your mind and think for yourself. I might sharpen your critical thinking skills. Look up the Slave Codes and read some books that portray the other side of things. :lol:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Curse-Willie-Lynch-Psychology/dp/0972035214/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1376063328&sr=1-1&keywords=breaking+the+curse+of+willie+lynch]Breaking the Curse of Willie Lynch: The Science Of Slave Psychology: Alvin Morrow: 9780972035217: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I already read that.

Oh?

So you were just lying in order to promote a racist agenda? :eek:

Typical of the left.

Can you explain again how whites were worse off being free? BTW dont just read books suggested by Stormfront.

Dartmouth - Stormfront, it's all the same to you of the left...

You might want to expand your mind and think for yourself. I might sharpen your critical thinking skills. Look up the Slave Codes and read some books that portray the other side of things. :lol:

Can I do that by going to get programmed at the leftist hate sites the way you KOS kiddies do?

You are either an ignorant baboon - or a shameless liar.

I'm guessing the first.

Better off?

They could always move to another area where conditions were better and would not be whipped if they did.
They did not have their children sold off on them
Their women could not be legally raped
They could be legally taught to read and write
They could vote
They had legal rights

They couldn't move anywhere, you lying skank. They didn't know where the scraps of their next meal would come from and only had the hope that they would be able to harvest for a meal or two - but they were competing against slaves, so even that was scarce.

These were virtual vermin that even the slaves looked down on. Your revisionist bigotry flies in the faces of ALL valid historical accounts.

You're no different than the fuckwads who claim the Plains Indians had interstate highways and invented the TV - moronic fantasy fueled by racism.

Really?

Slaves were able to escape to the north and establish a new life but the white trash you champion were incapable of figuring it out?

Really?

Slaves were able to escape to the north and establish a new life but the white trash you champion were incapable of figuring it out?

Ah, the ongoing fantasy of you racists.

What percentage of slaves escaped to the North, Buford?

Historian D.R. Hundley wrote in 1860, that Southern Society was broken into 7 segments, with the tenet farmers at the bottom, slaves one step up, and free Negroes one step above that.

Hundley, Daniel Robinson, 1832-1899. Social Relations in our Southern States.

Look, you're a partisan hack who is utterly devoid of even a hint of integrity. I realize that your shameful party is engaged in a campaign of racism that involves the utter distortion of history to paint a caricature of that the mindless drones like CC and Asclepias can be trained to hate - much like Pavalov's dog. A conditioned response to whites.

The problem your shameful party has, is that unlike your mentor Pol Pot, you have not burned all the history books, so one can easily pull up a history of actual events and see that you're lying.

You come off looking stupid, to anyone with a semblance of education.

Really?

Historian D.R. Hundley wrote in 1860, that Southern Society was broken into 7 segments, with the tenet farmers at the bottom, slaves one step up, and free Negroes one step above that.

That would be a neat trick when you look at the documented slave codes and see that all slaves must yield to and obey any white man.

Really?

Ah, the ongoing fantasy of you racists.

What percentage of slaves escaped to the North, Buford?

Hundley, Daniel Robinson, 1832-1899. Social Relations in our Southern States.

Look, you're a partisan hack who is utterly devoid of even a hint of integrity. I realize that your shameful party is engaged in a campaign of racism that involves the utter distortion of history to paint a caricature of that the mindless drones like CC and Asclepias can be trained to hate - much like Pavalov's dog. A conditioned response to whites.

The problem your shameful party has, is that unlike your mentor Pol Pot, you have not burned all the history books, so one can easily pull up a history of actual events and see that you're lying.

You come off looking stupid, to anyone with a semblance of education.

It was much more difficult to escape to the north when you were blessed by black skin and had dogs and slave catchers after you

Your white trash did not face that challenge

I think what uncencored wants to say but cant is that the Slave owners which were about 25% of the white population owned all the slaves. Some of the poor farmers could rent slaves for picking crops much like a person would rent a back hoe but not own one. The poor whites that were left were pitted against the slaves by the plantation owners. Much like present day politicians pit the working class against each other. The whites looking for work hated black slaves and felt themselves superior. So they made sure to enforce that superiority whenever possible since no Black slave could defend himself against a white person. This made for some very cruel actions against slaves as you can guess.

I think what uncencored wants to say but cant is that the Slave owners which were about 25% of the white population owned all the slaves. Some of the poor farmers could rent slaves for picking crops much like a person would rent a back hoe but not own one. The poor whites that were left were pitted against the slaves by the plantation owners. Much like present day politicians pit the working class against each other. The whites looking for work hated black slaves and felt themselves superior. So they made sure to enforce that superiority whenever possible since no Black slave could defend himself against a white person. This made for some very cruel actions against slaves as you can guess.

So, your telling me that 3 out of 4 of the evil vermin who are white did not own and abuse a superior black slave? :eek:

And of course, that 25% is FAMILIES, not people. It actually works out to about 6% of Whites owned slaves.

And sure, these evil, privileged white tenet farmers might have been begging to dig turnips for 2% of the harvest in hopes they wouldn't starve for another week - but they were renting slaves like no tomorrow because, uh, um , honkys suck...

ROFL

Ignorant, uneducated, bigoted - you're everything that defines today's democrat...

You all know that the Confederacy was never officially dissolved (nor surrendered), and still provides any records from it archives through an extremely small bureaucracy, correct?

Thats not quite true. The states that made up the Confederacy would not have any representation in the congress, would not be able to vote and would still have a seperate president if the confederacy was not dissolved. Somebody is doing the equivalent of playing house by providing records.

U.S. Civil War | The Confederate Government is officially dissolved | Event view

So, your telling me that 3 out of 4 of the evil vermin who are white did not own and abuse a superior black slave? :eek:

And of course, that 25% is FAMILIES, not people. It actually works out to about 6% of Whites owned slaves.

And sure, these evil, privileged white tenet farmers might have been begging to dig turnips for 2% of the harvest in hopes they wouldn't starve for another week - but they were renting slaves like no tomorrow because, uh, um , honkys suck...

ROFL

Ignorant, uneducated, bigoted - you're everything that defines today's democrat...

No what I'm explaining to you is that poor whites were free and a step up on the social ladder by virtue of being able to vote and were actually considered human as opposed to slaves. I know you think slaves were superior but in reality they were just people bearing an extraordinary burden. Whites like you were afraid because they too secretly thought that blacks were superior but again thats just a figment of their scared imagination.

You all know that the Confederacy was never officially dissolved (nor surrendered), and still provides any records from it archives through an extremely small bureaucracy, correct?

I guess April 9, 1865 at the Court House at Appomattox was where Lee married his First Sargeant?

Didn't know that ......

:)

Forum List

Back