Group to fly Confederate flag; NAACP opposes

1. they don't fight injustice, they fight white people

2. What does the NAACP have to do with this? seriously?

3. you are a hypocrite

4. shouldn't thr NAACP be in favor of this if they fight for the rights of all americans?

Fighting racism is not the same as fighting white people unless you are saying all white people are racist. I know this to be false as I have white people in my family. The NAACP has white members as well. Forgive me for asking that question without clarifying. What does the banning the NAACP have to do with this? Its fair that you think I'm a hypocrite but can you explain why? Why would the NAACP be for protecting their right to fly the flag when the same flag would want to oppress that right for others? Does that make sense?

name one time the naacp fought for the rights of a white person

Why is that important? Thats not what the organization was established for. NAACP was established to fight injustice against people of color. Whites are not considered people of color. How do you equate fighting against injustice for people of color to fighting against whites? Are you saying whites are all against people of color?

Fighting racism is not the same as fighting white people unless you are saying all white people are racist. I know this to be false as I have white people in my family. The NAACP has white members as well. Forgive me for asking that question without clarifying. What does the banning the NAACP have to do with this? Its fair that you think I'm a hypocrite but can you explain why? Why would the NAACP be for protecting their right to fly the flag when the same flag would want to oppress that right for others? Does that make sense?

Why is that important? Thats not what the organization was established for. NAACP was established to fight injustice against people of color. Whites are not considered people of color. How do you equate fighting against injustice for people of color to fighting against whites? Are you saying whites are all against people of color?

Membership in the NAACP means joining the leading civil rights organization in the nation. By lending their names and their energy to the NAACP, our members stand at the forefront of change. We want you to become a part of a legacy dedicated to social justice and equality for all people.

Membership in the NAACP means joining the leading civil rights organization in the nation. By lending their names and their energy to the NAACP, our members stand at the forefront of change. We want you to become a part of a legacy dedicated to social justice and equality for all people.

Was that supposed to be a point or did you forget to type something?

Last edited:
You really arent very smart are you? North Africa is not in America even if your comment was true.

The Muslims conducted raids along the Eastern seaboard and took (white) Americans as slaves - that is a matter of historical fact.

When Europeans Were Slaves: Research Suggests White Slavery Was Much More Common Than Previously Believed

The Thomas Jefferson Papers - America and the Barbary Pirates - (American Memory from the Library of Congress)

I guess the one not very smart is you....

How many whites did America keep in slavery?

Hey thats pretty interesting. I will read more. However, you still are way off the question asked and thats why I said you weren't very smart. How is that related to Americans keeping white slaves? North Africa is not in the Americas nor are North Africans considered American. Did you not get the question?

it went over your head like the space shuttle wooooosh

it went over your head like the space shuttle wooooosh

So in other words you're deflecting and afraid to answer my questions?

Last edited:
no,
you are too stoooopid to understand the hypocrisy of yourself and the naacp

Thats what I would say if I were stumped too.

stumped?

I have been aware that the NAACP is and has been a racist hate group.

using you logic the kkk is a civil rights group

Yes stumped, befuddled, dazed, stupified etc. You cant quite figure out how the NAACP is racist even though they have white members so you avoided the question I asked. The KKK is out to take away rights and commit injustices so the 2 are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Thats what I would say if I were stumped too.

stumped?

Yes stumped, befuddled, dazed, stupified etc. You cant quite figure out how the NAACP is racist even though they have white members so you avoided the question I asked. The KKK is out to take away rights and commit injustices so the 2 are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE naacp WENT TO BAT FOR A WHITE PERSON?

wHWN WAS THE LAST TIME THE NAACP TARGETED A BLACK PERSON?

i'LL WAIT

stumped?

i'LL WAIT

http://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/blog/breaking-naacp-countersues-black-pro-life-leader

The pro lifer is black.

Yeah. If a bunch of inbred, gap-toothed, third grade educated, welfare trailer park redneck hicks want to advertise their ignorance to the world, that's their right.

What's ignorant is those who oppose something without a clue why they oppose it.

i'LL WAIT

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Breaking: NAACP countersues black pro-life leader

The pro lifer is black.

that's a first. Perhaps the aunt Jemimah stepped off the plantation

what about the rest?

Duke Lacrosse
Jena 6
Zimmerman

hell they even harassed the superintendent of my school district: not enough black teachers. Never mind the district had a minority hiring fair that is advertised .

Can you do some more?

Let's see one where they stand up for a white person.

Last edited:
Owning slaves was status...but if you couldn't own a slave, at least you were one step up the social rung from those slaves.

One thing about you Shortbus, you are consistently ignorant and uneducated.

Po' white was FAR worse off in the Antebellum South than were slaves.

Slaves had a bed and were fed - not so the Po' whites.
Damn. A true racist. And one that does not mind showing his colors. Just like back in the 50's.

Owning slaves was status...but if you couldn't own a slave, at least you were one step up the social rung from those slaves.

One thing about you Shortbus, you are consistently ignorant and uneducated.

Po' white was FAR worse off in the Antebellum South than were slaves.

Slaves had a bed and were fed - not so the Po' whites.
Damn. A true racist. And one that does not mind showing his colors. Just like back in the 50's.

tell us what it was like back in the 1950s.

I'm ready for a good laugh

I could care less if Neo confederates or is you will old school democrats fly a flag of the failed slave states. Lets them.... Hell their loss of the war guarantees them the right to do so LOL

As for the NAACP ... Grow the fuck up and go back to your republican roots you cry babies.

Forum List

Back