Group to fly Confederate flag; NAACP opposes

Anyone who supports flying the gay rainbow flag should be equally supportive of flying the Stars and Bars.

How many whites did America keep in slavery?

Should be interesting

Plenty.

One of my ancestors arrived here in 1650 as an indentured servant at the age of 14.

Now a question for you.

How many blacks owned slaves?

Sorry but people are not that gullible. An indentured servant is not a slave hence the 2 different names. Indentured servants were only bound for a period of time to point out 1 major difference. Blacks did own slaves however this was only in the eyes of the law. Most of the time their "slaves " were extended family members they wanted to protect as they wold be fair game for any white if unclaimed without any freedom papers. Black slave owners did not use the same psychological and physical torture the whites used on their slaves. I'm pretty sure there were some exceptions as evil exists in every race.

Did you read the link? I'm guessing no.

"Most of the time their "slaves " were extended family members"

On this you have to provide some proof, otherwise is merely another liberal lie

And also provide proof of this claim.

"Black slave owners did not use the same psychological and physical torture the whites used on their slaves."

Anyone who supports flying the gay rainbow flag should be equally supportive of flying the Stars and Bars.

Gays as a group never advocated destroying the Union over the institution of slavery. They also never maimed, raped, or tortured Black people Why would anyone have a problem with the rainbow flag at all unless they had an issue minding their own business?

Gays as a group never advocated destroying the Union over the institution of slavery. They also never maimed, raped, or tortured Black people Why would anyone have a problem with the rainbow flag at all unless they had an issue minding their own business?

You sure make a lot of un-provable claims. Which is a sure sign that you have an incurable case of liberalism.

Plenty.

One of my ancestors arrived here in 1650 as an indentured servant at the age of 14.

Now a question for you.

How many blacks owned slaves?

Sorry but people are not that gullible. An indentured servant is not a slave hence the 2 different names. Indentured servants were only bound for a period of time to point out 1 major difference. Blacks did own slaves however this was only in the eyes of the law. Most of the time their "slaves " were extended family members they wanted to protect as they wold be fair game for any white if unclaimed without any freedom papers. Black slave owners did not use the same psychological and physical torture the whites used on their slaves. I'm pretty sure there were some exceptions as evil exists in every race.

"Black slave owners did not use the same psychological and physical torture the whites used on their slaves."

I did read the link. What makes you think I would consider the source credible? I makes no difference to me if you believe my statements or not. If you truly want proof you would do the research yourself. When I see lies written like yours my only aim is to counter it with what I know is the truth. I dont waste time trying to convince someone that obviously is not open to the truth.

Last edited:

I did read the link. What makes you think I would consider the source credible? I makes no difference to me if you believe my statements or not.If you truly want proof you would do the research yourself. When I see lies written like yours my only aim is to counter it with what I know is the truth. I dont waste time trying to convince someone that obviously is not open to the truth.

Hey stupid, you can claim anything you want but it's all lies unless is can be supported with evidence.

I can offer you more links to support the claim that white Irish were slaves but like a typical liberal punk you are, you will dismiss them because you, like all liberals, hate facts!

Face it, you can't prove a single claim you made.

You're dismissed assclown!

I did read the link. What makes you think I would consider the source credible? I makes no difference to me if you believe my statements or not.If you truly want proof you would do the research yourself. When I see lies written like yours my only aim is to counter it with what I know is the truth. I dont waste time trying to convince someone that obviously is not open to the truth.

Hey stupid, you can claim anything you want but it's all lies unless is can be supported with evidence.

I can offer you more links to support the claim that white Irish were slaves but like a typical liberal punk you are, you will dismiss them because you, like all liberals, hate facts!

Face it, you can't prove a single claim you made.

You're dismissed assclown!

I notice that people who get busted in their lies tend to start calling people names. No need to get emotional and upset. Next time dont lie and let me catch you doing it and you wont have to worry about me correcting you..

They advocate destroying the Union over the institution of homosexuality and are certainly guilty of their share of rapes.

The issue is displaying a flag. An honorable flag or a dishonorable flag. The rainbow flag is dishonorable.

They advocate destroying the Union over the institution of homosexuality and are certainly guilty of their share of rapes.

The issue is displaying a flag. An honorable flag or a dishonorable flag. The rainbow flag is dishonorable.

I'm trying for the life of me to understand how what a gay person does in their bedroom is destroying my life or country? Never heard 1 gay person say they wanted to leave the Union and take any states with them. I also have never heard of a gay person raping a slave unless they also happened to be a slave owner. Have you ever heard of this? The confederate flag is dishonorable and a symbol of racism and treason. You have a right to fly it but others have a right to protest it.

Last edited:

I'm trying for the life of me to understand how what a gay person does in their bedroom is destroying my life or country? Never heard 1 gay person say they wanted to leave the Union and take any states with them. I also have never heard of a gay person raping a slave unless they also happened to be a slave owner. Have you ever heard of this? The confederate flag is dishonorable and a symbol of racism and treason. You have a right to fly it but others have a right to protest it.

how is the flag destroying your life or country?

ps

since you don't like racism, why not protest the NAACP?

Last edited:

The issue isn't what people do in their bedroom, but the display of a flag. Do we have a right to protest the rainbow flag when it represents nothing but the method one employs to achieve orgasm. Check this out with Chuck Schumer. The Confederate flag represents the fight for state independence.

Its not destroying my life. Who told you that? I dont like the confederate flag. I would like to see it banned but I wouldnt waste my time doing anything to achieve that. Others feel differently so why is there a problem when they protest it?

The issue isn't what people do in their bedroom, but the display of a flag. Do we have a right to protest the rainbow flag when it represents nothing but the method one employs to achieve orgasm. Check this out with Chuck Schumer. The Confederate flag represents the fight for state independence.

You definitely have the right to protest it. I personally think its weird to worry about what a gay person does if you are not gay. You can sit there and pretend you dont know what that flag represents to a lot of Americans if you like. All that tells me is that you are not being totally honest.

A Confederate heritage group confirmed Tuesday that it plans to fly a 10-by-15-foot Confederate flag along Interstate 95 just south of Richmond.

The flag will fly on a 50-foot pole, and will be visible from the northbound lane, said Susan Hathaway, founder of Virginia Flaggers, the group behind the flag. It’s tentatively scheduled to go up Sept. 28.

“Basically, the flag is being erected as a memor ial to the memory and the honor of the Confederate soldiers who sacrificed, bled and died to defend Virginia from invasion,” she said.

The state’s chapter of the NAACP is vocally opposing the move.
Confederate flag will fly along I-95 - Richmond Times-Dispatch: City Of Richmond
Of course they do.
But... so what?
Do they expect someone, like the state, to stop them?

Having the right to free speech means that, sometimes, people are going to say things you don't like. Put your big girl panties on and get over it.

They won't get very far. It is the right to fly the flag.

Its not destroying my life. Who told you that? I dont like the confederate flag. I would like to see it banned but I wouldnt waste my time doing anything to achieve that. Others feel differently so why is there a problem when they protest it?

why not ban the NAACP?

why not ban the NAACP?

Me personally? They fight injustice which helps my interests. Why would I want to ban them? What does that have to do with this?

why not ban the NAACP?

Me personally? They fight injustice which helps my interests. Why would I want to ban them? What does that have to do with this?

1. they don't fight injustice, they fight white people

2. What does the NAACP have to do with this? seriously?

3. you are a hypocrite

4. shouldn't thr NAACP be in favor of this if they fight for the rights of all americans?

Last edited:
why not ban the NAACP?

3. you are a hypocrite

4. shouldn't thr NAACP be in favor of this if they fight for the rights of all americans?

Fighting racism is not the same as fighting white people unless you are saying all white people are racist. I know this to be false as I have white people in my family. The NAACP has white members as well. Forgive me for asking that question without clarifying. What does the banning the NAACP have to do with this? Its fair that you think I'm a hypocrite but can you explain why? Why would the NAACP be for protecting their right to fly the flag when the same flag would want to oppress that right for others? Does that make sense?

3. you are a hypocrite

Fighting racism is not the same as fighting white people unless you are saying all white people are racist. I know this to be false as I have white people in my family. The NAACP has white members as well. Forgive me for asking that question without clarifying. What does the banning the NAACP have to do with this? Its fair that you think I'm a hypocrite but can you explain why? Why would the NAACP be for protecting their right to fly the flag when the same flag would want to oppress that right for others? Does that make sense?

name one time the naacp fought for the rights of a white person

Forum List

Back