Gruber apologizes for his inaccurate remarks

(smiles) vigilante is another marginalized white male blaming others for his own failures

Why, you sound just like Gruber.
American voters are stupid, and in that respect, I do sound like Gruber, and he was right.
only those who were stupid enough to support Obama and his policies.
Maybe you're part of the 5% on this site
AGAIN what part of "that he was talking about obamacare supporters" don't you comprehend DUMBASS?
I'm not an Obamacare supporter, and you're still part of the 5% on this site that are stupid.
I doubt you are telling the truth you defend obama and everything democrat and attack republicans way to much not to be pro obamacare.

bigrebnc is what he is: barely sentient, a product of confirmation bias, and a marginalized white male who blames others for being a failure professionally and personally.
Jaks has been pointed out for his lies. jake has mental issue that go way back to his childhood

(smiles) vigilante is another marginalized white male blaming others for his own failures

For the life of me, I don't know why you bother, you fucking left wing, subversive, traitor! Only a pure scumbag of the left would introduce a thread like this, where he TRIES to cover for the Obola!

And I do like the RACIST overtone thrown in with the marginalized WHITE male... are you BLACK, Pond Scum, perhaps the one of the illegitimate sons of Jesse Jackson? ...You see Fakey, we all can throw around the racist remarks, even though this is a thread about the regimes lies, and the absolute assholes that are trying to cover over it...like you!

The only marginalized white male who is blaming others for his own failures is you - That's OK, though. You "could have been a contender", couldn't you "mainstream republican"?

You make me laugh, though....:asshole:

Randall makes another lie.

My great success on the Board is to continue to out the American enemies like you, Vigilante, bigrebnc, and cheer at your demise of political power on the far right.

American voters are stupid, and in that respect, I do sound like Gruber, and he was right.
AGAIN what part of "that he was talking about obamacare supporters" don't you comprehend DUMBASS?
I'm not an Obamacare supporter, and you're still part of the 5% on this site that are stupid.
I doubt you are telling the truth you defend obama and everything democrat and attack republicans way to much not to be pro obamacare.
That's why you're retarded...you're so twisted by what you've heard lefties and centrists think, you can't imagine the reality.

That's what insane people do.

Randall makes another lie.

My great success on the Board is to continue to out the American enemies like you, Vigilante, bigrebnc, and cheer at your demise of political power on the far right.

Look, it's not MY fault that you were convicted, Your problems are, indeed, your problems. My Advice? The next time you attack an 85 year old Grandmother - make damned sure that she doesn't have a gun......

But you're right. YOUR problems are, indeed YOURS......

Useful idiot.

For the life of me, I don't know why you bother, you fucking left wing, subversive, traitor! Only a pure scumbag of the left would introduce a thread like this, where he TRIES to cover for the Obola!

And I do like the RACIST overtone thrown in with the marginalized WHITE male... are you BLACK, Pond Scum, perhaps the one of the illegitimate sons of Jesse Jackson? ...You see Fakey, we all can throw around the racist remarks, even though this is a thread about the regimes lies, and the absolute assholes that are trying to cover over it...like you!

Truth hurts.

You are white, you are marginalized, you blame your failures in life on others.

I am white, I am successful, I have taken the punches and shook them off and blamed no one else.

The ObolaZombie speaks! You haven't taken any punches, you simply have taken the slings and arrows of Patriotic Americans who recognize a very stupid child that posts in here. Mr. Flagg, I'd wager $100 on, would whip your ass with half his brain tied behind his back, as he's done numerous times before!

That's why you're retarded...you're so twisted by what you've heard lefties and centrists think, you can't imagine the reality.

That's what insane people do.
Once again You defend obama and democrats and attack republicans way to much not to support obamacare. Is that hard to grasp? Now the truth has come out I understand you want to back away from defending obamacare but too late toad to fucking late.

Truth hurts.

I am white, I am successful, I have taken the punches and shook them off and blamed no one else.

The ObolaZombie speaks! You haven't taken any punches, you simply have taken the slings and arrows of Patriotic Americans who recognize a very stupid child that posts in here. Mr. Flagg, I'd wager $100 on, would whip your ass with half his brain tied behind his back, as he's done numerous times before!

Oh Vig......unfortunately, I'm 70 (nearly 71) years of age. My ass-kicking days are well behind me. I have (probably) 15 seconds of ass-kicking left in me. I'd rather save it for someone that is threatening me. I can, however, shoot as well as anyone. :)

Oh, and thanks for the rep!!

bigrebnc cannot hold a job, I bet, or a signficant relationship. He lies, then cries when he gets smacked down regularly. He is a Board joke.
You are fucking nuts. I make more in a day than you do in a week.

All right now - let's not get into a dick measuring contest - I'm Black. I will put you ALL to shame.... :)

It's true I'm a Professional plumber, check the hourly rates.

OUCH!! My cousin is a turd-jerker. He regularly pulls down $100,000 to $120,000 PLUS he employs 4 other journeyman plumbers.

Now you want to resort to violence with a veteran who would have no trouble with either of you clowns. I learned along time ago that no fight should ever be a fair one. Neither of you would ever realize that it was over.

Accept your own failures, blame no one else, and try doing good.

bigrebnc cannot hold a job, I bet, or a signficant relationship. He lies, then cries when he gets smacked down regularly. He is a Board joke.
You are fucking nuts. I make more in a day than you do in a week.

All right now - let's not get into a dick measuring contest - I'm Black. I will put you ALL to shame.... :)

It's true I'm a Professional plumber, check the hourly rates.

OUCH!! My cousin is a turd-jerker. He regularly pulls down $100,000 to $120,000 PLUS he employs 4 other journeyman plumbers.

I don't turd jerk, I build plumbing systems in commercial industrial buildings.
But I also do repairs if the need does happen.

Truth hurts.

Oh Vig......unfortunately, I'm 70 (nearly 71) years of age. My ass-kicking days are well behind me. I have (probably) 15 seconds of ass-kicking left in me. I'd rather save it for someone that is threatening me. I can, however, shoot as well as anyone. :)

Oh, and thanks for the rep!!

We are the same age Randall, and to tell you the truth, I'm not as good as I used to be, but I'm as good once, as I always was! Instead of holding back, you have to let it all out on the first try!... I can't miss with a variable scope, and a .270 Weatherby! :banana:

Forum List

Back