Gruber apologizes for his inaccurate remarks

That's why you're retarded...you're so twisted by what you've heard lefties and centrists think, you can't imagine the reality.

That's what insane people do.
Once again You defend obama and democrats and attack republicans way to much not to support obamacare. Is that hard to grasp? Now the truth has come out I understand you want to back away from defending obamacare but too late toad to fucking late.
I don't defend Obama, or Obamcare. I attack Republicans for being retarded.

The party out of power is always back seat driving like some old nagging hag....like my ex wife
That is about the biggest lie and dumbest comment I have ever read.
You attack Republicans because you think they are retarded, but do not attack democrats for their policies? You are one stupid cock sucking son of a bitch to lie like this.
I criticize stupid people. A law like Obamcare isn't stupid, it's very complex, and idiots like you could never read more than 2000 pages if your life depended on it...unless it's the bible...

Stupid asses know nothing about something they criticize because people as retarded as them told them what to think.

Squeeky wheel gets the grease from me.

You didn't need to read 2000 pages to know the ACA was a con job, Toxic. I figured it out as soon as someone assured me that even though the plan would make charging more for pre-existing conditions illegal that the cost of healthcare wouldn't be going up for healthy Middle Class folks but would actually be going down! That's entirely unworkable. Why would I sign up for something that is going to cost me an arm and a leg when I'm healthy if I can simply sign up for it after I get sick and they have no choice but to insure me? It would be like carrying the cheapest car insurance you can until you get in a car accident and then taking out collision with no deductible to get your vehicle fixed. Only a moron would set up a system that ridiculous.

I was going to add essentially the same thing, but after all, I'm retarded. But wait! Wasn't it the chief Liberal Nazi Nancy Pelosi who all but admitted they hadn't read it as well when she stated that "we have to pass the bill to see what's in it?" Guess the democrats are retarded, too. After all - they were the lone votes for a bill that they themselves admitted they hadn't read.

Gruber is doing damage control, Jake. His repeated comments on how progressives misled the American people in order to pass the ACA were indicative of how they view the public. Gruber thinks he's smarter than you are and therefore it's OK if he lies to you to get what he wants. He's calling YOU stupid, my friend...you're just too caught up in defending him to realize it.

All politicians and combinations think they are smarter than us.

Consider the fools in the TP movement, for instance. It took only two elections to reject them. Hopefully, the Pres and Congress can work on meaningful reform of ACA.

One thing, though, about the useful foolishness of the electorate.

They have never fallen for the libertarians' nonsense. They are worse than far left and far right. The liberts want to privatize all the profit for themselves while socializing all the expense of government services. They are bigger "something for nothing" thieves than other American grouping.

Was it not you that before the election said that the right would be beaten? Why yes it was. And here you are still trying to show your political prowess. What a crock jake, what a crock.

I said the far right would be beaten. I was right. Look at all the screaming, including you, Freewill. We in the mainstream GOP will never give up stomping on you guys.

You're in the GOP? Seriously? I've never heard you argue any viewpoint on this board that wasn't that of the far Left. Why would you be in the GOP with your beliefs?
Maybe he's and Eisenhower or Goldwater Republican like me...we're bearly recognizable to Republicans today.

Let me illustrate.......

Who said this?

“I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in "A," "B," "C" and "D." Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? And I am even more angry as a legislator who must endure the threats of every religious group who thinks it has some God-granted right to control my vote on every roll call in the Senate. I am warning them today: I will fight them every step of the way if they try to dictate their moral convictions to all Americans in the name of "conservatism.”

And how would the Fox News, and Rush, react to that today, if he said it now?

Heck, Toxic...I'm a Rockefeller Republican...conservative on fiscal issues...liberal on social ones...but Jake is so far to the left of me on virtually everything he posts on here that it isn't even funny. It would be like BigReb claiming to be a Progressive.

Once again You defend obama and democrats and attack republicans way to much not to support obamacare. Is that hard to grasp? Now the truth has come out I understand you want to back away from defending obamacare but too late toad to fucking late.

The party out of power is always back seat driving like some old nagging hag....like my ex wife
You attack Republicans because you think they are retarded, but do not attack democrats for their policies? You are one stupid cock sucking son of a bitch to lie like this.
I criticize stupid people. A law like Obamcare isn't stupid, it's very complex, and idiots like you could never read more than 2000 pages if your life depended on it...unless it's the bible...

Stupid asses know nothing about something they criticize because people as retarded as them told them what to think.

You didn't need to read 2000 pages to know the ACA was a con job, Toxic. I figured it out as soon as someone assured me that even though the plan would make charging more for pre-existing conditions illegal that the cost of healthcare wouldn't be going up for healthy Middle Class folks but would actually be going down! That's entirely unworkable. Why would I sign up for something that is going to cost me an arm and a leg when I'm healthy if I can simply sign up for it after I get sick and they have no choice but to insure me? It would be like carrying the cheapest car insurance you can until you get in a car accident and then taking out collision with no deductible to get your vehicle fixed. Only a moron would set up a system that ridiculous.

I was going to add essentially the same thing, but after all, I'm retarded. But wait! Wasn't it the chief Liberal Nazi Nancy Pelosi who all but admitted they hadn't read it as well when she stated that "we have to pass the bill to see what's in it?" Guess the democrats are retarded, too. After all - they were the lone votes for a bill that they themselves admitted they hadn't read.

You know what amazed me so much about that comment by Pelosi, Randall? She was supposedly one of the ones writing the ACA behind closed doors. If SHE didn't know what was in the law...then who the heck did?

I mean think about it...we had legislation written that would affect 1/6th of our economy in profound ways...but nobody wants to claim responsibility for writing it now? How scary is THAT!!!

Consider the fools in the TP movement, for instance. It took only two elections to reject them. Hopefully, the Pres and Congress can work on meaningful reform of ACA.

They have never fallen for the libertarians' nonsense. They are worse than far left and far right. The liberts want to privatize all the profit for themselves while socializing all the expense of government services. They are bigger "something for nothing" thieves than other American grouping.

Was it not you that before the election said that the right would be beaten? Why yes it was. And here you are still trying to show your political prowess. What a crock jake, what a crock.

I said the far right would be beaten. I was right. Look at all the screaming, including you, Freewill. We in the mainstream GOP will never give up stomping on you guys.

You're in the GOP? Seriously? I've never heard you argue any viewpoint on this board that wasn't that of the far Left. Why would you be in the GOP with your beliefs?
Maybe he's and Eisenhower or Goldwater Republican like me...we're bearly recognizable to Republicans today.

Let me illustrate.......

Who said this?

“I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in "A," "B," "C" and "D." Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? And I am even more angry as a legislator who must endure the threats of every religious group who thinks it has some God-granted right to control my vote on every roll call in the Senate. I am warning them today: I will fight them every step of the way if they try to dictate their moral convictions to all Americans in the name of "conservatism.”

Heck, Toxic...I'm a Rockefeller Republican...conservative on fiscal issues...liberal on social ones...but Jake is so far to the left of me on virtually everything he posts on here that it isn't even funny. It would be like BigReb claiming to be a Progressive.

I seriously doubt that. You are more of a contrarian who hates the left.

Whatever THEY decide, you're against it.

You know what amazed me so much about that comment by Pelosi, Randall? She was supposedly one of the ones writing the ACA behind closed doors. If SHE didn't know what was in the law...then who the heck did?

Indeed. I have often wondered the same thing. If the most powerful person in the House doesn't READ what she is supposedly WRITING - who the HELL actually wrote the damned thing? Not one of those jerks up there would EVER lay claim to having actually READ the bill - let alone AUTHORED the bill. So, again, the question remains - WHO WROTE THE DAMNED BILL!?!?! Was it some 22 year old Georgetown Law School graduate named "Buffy" that actually did the deed? Because if it was - her folks should sue the school.

Every democrat in the House and the Senate voted for a bill that they had no clue whatsoever was actually IN THE BILL. THIS SHOULD SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF AMERICANS!!!

And exactly which planet would that be? "Cause it sure isn't this one. Face it Jake, you're your own worst enemy.

Can we now please return to the OP or is this a lot easier to deal with instead of Gruber?
Did you question Jake when he first made the statement? No you didn't so shut the hell up.

No, I won't shut the hell up. I did not feel that Jake was being dishonest. I disagreed with the OP, it is on record as such.

Jake is never an asshole to me, you on the other hand are a complete dickhead.

Please do not quote me anymore until you graduate high school.
Jakes a dishonest hack that's just how he is.
I'm honest and truthful don't like it go suck another dick so you'll be happy

BigReb-whatever, please quit being a gigantic dickhead ... to everyone.

Thank you.
I am hateful to willing idiots such as you and other obama supporters.

I doubt you are telling the truth you defend obama and everything democrat and attack republicans way to much not to be pro obamacare.
That's why you're retarded...you're so twisted by what you've heard lefties and centrists think, you can't imagine the reality.

That's what insane people do.

Only one person would say 'A law like Obamcare isn't stupid" and that would be an obamacare supporter. Thanks for openly lying.

Randall and Vigilante, I did not start the threats of violence.

Westwall, your concern about my ability to take care of myself is touching.

But I never failed to finish any such nonsense to me or my own.

Randall and Vigilante, I did not start the threats of violence. But I never failed to finish any such nonsense to me or my own.

You stupid fool - I never threatened you or anyone else. Jesus Christ - why don't you grow a pair and grow up, Nancy.

[It's true I'm a Professional plumber, check the hourly rates.

Now you are a plumber? :lol:
What the fuck is wrong with you, you've lied so many times that you forget things.
I've have no secrets what I do for a living I have said it many times on here.
Dumb ass.

It's you lie, son, not mine. So you are no longer a cop, a MP, or security.

I hope you are finally successful.
What in the fuck is wrong with you?
How many times have I said I do plumbing for a living?

Yes I was in the Air Force Security Police/ ABGD cross trained combat ready
Yes I was a police officer
Stupid are you back up to speed now?

Let me illustrate.......

Who said this?

You mean much further right to Rockefeller. You fool no one.

Let me illustrate.......

Who said this?

THROW THAT THOUGH IN THE TRASH CAN
:banana2:

Let me illustrate.......

Who said this?

I'm sorry, Jake...but I don't have a clue what you were trying to say with that. Did it make sense to you when you typed it?

Let me illustrate.......

Who said this?

I'm sorry, Jake...but I don't have a clue what you were trying to say with that. Did it make sense to you when you typed it?

(smiles) You are no Rockefeller Republican, son. You are so much further to the right than the northeastern liberal republican establishment.

Let me illustrate.......

Who said this?

(smiles) You are no Rockefeller Republican, son. You are so much further to the right than the northeastern liberal republican establishment.

Really? Let's see...I'm pro choice. I'm an agnostic. I have no problem at all with same sex marriage and I'm in favor of stricter background checks on firearms purchases. That's far right to you?

I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't have the faintest idea what a Rockefeller Republican even refers to...

Let me illustrate.......

Who said this?

Really? Let's see...I'm pro choice. I'm an agnostic. I have no problem at all with same sex marriage and I'm in favor of stricter background checks on firearms purchases. That's far right to you?

That's libertarian. Are you a neo-con? Are you a neo-corporatist? Are you a social con without the religion? Are you against the government programs for the poor and needy? Are you a pro-European cultural model?

Yeah, you are much further right.

Forum List

Back