Gruber apologizes for his inaccurate remarks

Gruber apologized for his newly-resurfaced 2013 remarks Thursday, telling MSNBC's Ronan Farrow that they had been an “off-the-cuff” mistake, an attempt to lay out the way political calculations affected the law as it was being written.

“The comments in the video were made at an academic conference,” Gruber said. “I was speaking off the cuff and I basically spoke inappropriately and I regret having made those comments.”

Who is Jonathan Gruber - The Washington Post

Farrow suggested to Gruber that the underlying point of his remarks was actually “nuanced” and was intended to illustrate that in order to effectively pass Obamacare into law, the process needed to be “opaque.”

Gruber replied that he was trying to convey that laws that center on federal spending aren’t popular.

Jonathan Gruber to MSNBC My 8216 Stupidity of the American Voter 8217 Remark was Inappropriate Mediaite

That's Gruber talking, far right dorks, so get over it; the American citizens have

BULLSHIT!!!!

This is the same old tactic we've seen a hundred times. Quick, tell people they didn't hear what they thought they heard you say many times. Tell them they heard wrong, or you misspoke. When new talking points come out, you're supposed to forget the old ones as if they were never uttered. After all, that is what stupid people do.

Many of us were not stupid enough to believe him then and we don't believe him now. Just like before, he is only addressing the truly stupid people who believe anything that other liberals tell them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Gruber apologized for his newly-resurfaced 2013 remarks Thursday, telling MSNBC's Ronan Farrow that they had been an “off-the-cuff” mistake, an attempt to lay out the way political calculations affected the law as it was being written.

“The comments in the video were made at an academic conference,” Gruber said. “I was speaking off the cuff and I basically spoke inappropriately and I regret having made those comments.”

Farrow suggested to Gruber that the underlying point of his remarks was actually “nuanced” and was intended to illustrate that in order to effectively pass Obamacare into law, the process needed to be “opaque.”

Gruber replied that he was trying to convey that laws that center on federal spending aren’t popular.

Jonathan Gruber to MSNBC My 8216 Stupidity of the American Voter 8217 Remark was Inappropriate Mediaite

That's Gruber talking, far right dorks, so get over it; the American citizens have

BULLSHIT!!!!

This is the same old tactic we've seen a hundred times. Quick, tell people they didn't hear what they thought they heard you say many times. Tell them they heard wrong, or you misspoke. When new talking points come out, you're supposed to forget the old ones as if they were never uttered. After all, that is what stupid people do.

Many of us were not stupid enough to believe him then and we don't believe him now. Just like before, he is only addressing the truly stupid people who believe anything that other liberals tell them.
oh I believe him when he said the American voter is stupid, meaning obamacare supporters are stupid.

Kosh won't admit that Gruber said he was wrong.

Kosh supports a neo-con build up in Iraq.

Kosh is a far right subversive droid wanting to pull America down.

Gruber, when talking about stupid Americans, had a picture of bigreb to focus on. No one where more stupid than our rebbie.

Gruber is clearly banking on what he views as you your stupidity and no willingness to call for transparency. Did you notice how he did not retract his statement? He stands by them. Never did he address his stupidity assessment of the supporters or the torture of the law necessary to keep CBO from calling it a tax. He stands by these statements. What American Citizens have gotten over this? Do you have poll numbers?

You disagree with the news reports?

OK, attack them, because you look stupid when refuting me.

You do realize there have been four or five more videos discovered with him making the same kind of off the cuff remarks since then. Making them one time could be a accident twice a coincidence three or more that becomes a pattern of behavior which is neither accidental or coincidental.

Of course, when liberal scum are caught via a recording....they claim they "mis-spoke."

Yes...they believe you are fucking stupid and will believe them.

What an interesting thread to read...BUT I believe a MOD should change the title to "FAUX REPUBLICAN DROPS COVER TO SUPPORT THE LIARS IN THE REGIME!"

Flakey certainly got his ass run over by a WHOLE lot of people, even some lefties that actually showed some intelligence... Congrats boys, now you lefties should check out the Obola's other policies!

zmy5ag.jpg

Gruber, when talking about stupid Americans, had a picture of bigreb to focus on. No one where more stupid than our rebbie.

Jake, come out of the closet, embrace your Inner Mao.

People who aren't even on USMB know you're a staunch, dependable die-hard Progressive

Gruber is even dumber than those he was denigrating. He felt that he was above it all and now, that the caca has hit the rotary oscillator the Admin has suddenly forgotten who the asshole is. What a complete buffoon. And what's worse Jake is you believe him. So I guess that makes you really dumb.

But his remarks were accurate. American voters are stupid
He was talking about the ones that supported Obama and Obamacare.

Forum List

Back