Gruber apologizes for his inaccurate remarks

So did Gruber lie about...lying?
When he said last year it was necessary to lie to the American people to get ObamaCare passed, was he being truthful about lying? Or is he being truthful now when he says he was lying back then about it being necessary to lie to the American people?

Well, since they actually did lie to get ObamaCare passed, then he was telling the truth a year ago about lying to get ObamaCare passed, and he is lying now about it being a "mistake" that he said they lied to get ObamaCare passed.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

It was a mistake, all right. He let the secret out of the bag, and that was a mistake.

But he made those comments a year ago. Since then, it has become self-evident they had lied to get ObamaCare passed. Even if Gruber's comments never saw the light of day, we all already know this.

Last edited:

I don't care who said what. This obligatory public "apology" requirement is silly bullshit.

Someone is always having to go on some national apology tour.

He said what he said and he believes it. No reason for him to apologize for that. He thinks voters are stupid so he wrote the bill in a "tortured" (his word) and dishonest way to fool them. Hey, it worked.

It is what it is.

Gruber apologized for his newly-resurfaced 2013 remarks Thursday, telling MSNBC's Ronan Farrow that they had been an “off-the-cuff” mistake, an attempt to lay out the way political calculations affected the law as it was being written.

“The comments in the video were made at an academic conference,” Gruber said. “I was speaking off the cuff and I basically spoke inappropriately and I regret having made those comments.”

Who is Jonathan Gruber - The Washington Post

Farrow suggested to Gruber that the underlying point of his remarks was actually “nuanced” and was intended to illustrate that in order to effectively pass Obamacare into law, the process needed to be “opaque.”

Gruber replied that he was trying to convey that laws that center on federal spending aren’t popular.

Jonathan Gruber to MSNBC My 8216 Stupidity of the American Voter 8217 Remark was Inappropriate Mediaite

That's Gruber talking, far right dorks, so get over it; the American citizens have
But his remarks were accurate. American voters are stupid

Just like a lib to lock onto the "calling people stupid" part instead of the part where he bragged about deceiving the public. He needs to be thrown in a fucking jail.

So tough to be far right reactionary subversive conservatives.

BHO is president and will remain so.

The GOP can do well in 2016 if we understand that it is have to govern, reach for women and minorities, and finish of the far right's influence in the party.

Tis what it is.

And the far right hatred here manifests my accurate understanding of you posers.

Shut up fat ass liar. There's no WE. You're not in the Republican Party or the Democratic Party. You're just a snake sliming around the internet. Gruber looks like an angel and Saint compared to you.

The GOP can do well in 2016]if we understand that it is have to govern, reach for women and minorities, and finish of the far right's influence in the party.

Tis what it is.

And the far right hatred here manifests my accurate understanding of you posers.

What's this "we" bullshit? You got a mouse in your pocket son? Jesus - Benedict Arnold had nothing on your worthless ass.

Jake come on now.

I thought you were an old man? Do you have kids? Are you seriously telling me that you never caught them doing something wrong and they said "I'm sorry" and you know what they meant was "I'm sorry, that got caught?"

Gruber apologized for his newly-resurfaced 2013 remarks Thursday, telling MSNBC's Ronan Farrow that they had been an “off-the-cuff” mistake, an attempt to lay out the way political calculations affected the law as it was being written.

“The comments in the video were made at an academic conference,” Gruber said. “I was speaking off the cuff and I basically spoke inappropriately and I regret having made those comments.”

Farrow suggested to Gruber that the underlying point of his remarks was actually “nuanced” and was intended to illustrate that in order to effectively pass Obamacare into law, the process needed to be “opaque.”

Gruber replied that he was trying to convey that laws that center on federal spending aren’t popular.

Jonathan Gruber to MSNBC My 8216 Stupidity of the American Voter 8217 Remark was Inappropriate Mediaite

That's Gruber talking, far right dorks, so get over it; the American citizens have
Yep Gruber was right you are stupid. So now he's believable? It's all bullshit son but you go ahead and believe the lie

The GOP can do well in 2016 if we understand that it is have to govern, reach for women and minorities, and finish of the far right's influence in the party.

Tis what it is.

Yes the far left drone that believes Obama without hesitation or question is making such ironic comments..

Must be self projection..

Thus spake the Doofus of the Far Right :lol:

Yep Gruber was right you are stupid. So now he's believable? It's all bullshit son but you go ahead and believe the lie

Jake doesn't believe the lie. He's just an old man who has wifi at his senior center and nothing better to do than troll this board.

I feel sorry for him .

Tis what it is.

Yes the far left drone that believes Obama without hesitation or question is making such ironic comments..

Must be self projection..

Thus spake the Doofus of the Far Right :lol:

Oh my the irony impairment posting of the far left just does not stop!

But then again they would much rather see the world burn than admit they were wrong!

Gruber's repeated and intended comments and this Maryland midterm campaign sign jibe perfectly. Democrat voters don't think, are not expected to think and are encouraged to not think...

2014-11-02_Vote_Democratic_MD-620x426.jpg

Tis what it is.

There again, the nut can't defend his position and now goes off on another tangent.

Have no trouble defending my positions in the face of the stupidity of the far right reactionary subversives like Papa. His posts make me laugh.

Have no trouble defending my positions in the face of the stupidity of the far right reactionary subversives like Papa. His posts make me laugh.

Oh my the far left programming really needs some updates with this one..

Although all far left drones are irony impaired and this drones post proves that..

Forum List

Back