Gruber apologizes for his inaccurate remarks

Geeeezus Jake.

Gruber spoke the truth and is simply being told he has embarrassed the Boi King.

But his remarks were accurate. American voters are stupid.

be that as it may ... American voters didn't vote on Obamacare, and Obamacare was not a law when the voters voted him to office the first time. I didn't vote for the man either time. Obamacare had nothing to do with my call in round two either. As far as I'm concerned Goober is an idiot, and was an idiot every time he opened his trap. Just another "minute in the spotlight" moron. RW's love to pat dorks like him on the ass.

Gruber apologized for his newly-resurfaced 2013 remarks Thursday, telling MSNBC's Ronan Farrow that they had been an “off-the-cuff” mistake, an attempt to lay out the way political calculations affected the law as it was being written.

“The comments in the video were made at an academic conference,” Gruber said. “I was speaking off the cuff and I basically spoke inappropriately and I regret having made those comments.”

Who is Jonathan Gruber - The Washington Post

Farrow suggested to Gruber that the underlying point of his remarks was actually “nuanced” and was intended to illustrate that in order to effectively pass Obamacare into law, the process needed to be “opaque.”

Gruber replied that he was trying to convey that laws that center on federal spending aren’t popular.

Jonathan Gruber to MSNBC My 8216 Stupidity of the American Voter 8217 Remark was Inappropriate Mediaite

That's Gruber talking, far right dorks, so get over it; the American citizens have
But his remarks were accurate. American voters are stupid
Not all, by far. I suppose those who vote 'for' his chosen representatives. The rest of us saw, and understood, the implications...

But his remarks were accurate. American voters are stupid.

be that as it may ... American voters didn't vote on Obamacare, and Obamacare was not a law when the voters voted him to office the first time. I didn't vote for the man either time. Obamacare had nothing to do with my call in round two either. As far as I'm concerned Goober is an idiot, and was an idiot every time he opened his trap. Just another "minute in the spotlight" moron. RW's love to pat dorks like him on the ass.

More far left propaganda from the far left drones that support Obamacare even though it was all a lie..

Gruber apologized for his newly-resurfaced 2013 remarks Thursday, telling MSNBC's Ronan Farrow that they had been an “off-the-cuff” mistake, an attempt to lay out the way political calculations affected the law as it was being written.

“The comments in the video were made at an academic conference,” Gruber said. “I was speaking off the cuff and I basically spoke inappropriately and I regret having made those comments.”

Farrow suggested to Gruber that the underlying point of his remarks was actually “nuanced” and was intended to illustrate that in order to effectively pass Obamacare into law, the process needed to be “opaque.”

Gruber replied that he was trying to convey that laws that center on federal spending aren’t popular.

Jonathan Gruber to MSNBC My 8216 Stupidity of the American Voter 8217 Remark was Inappropriate Mediaite

That's Gruber talking, far right dorks, so get over it; the American citizens have
But his remarks were accurate. American voters are stupid
Not all, by far. I suppose those who vote 'for' his chosen representatives. The rest of us saw, and understood, the implications...
When you say "his"...who are you talking about?...and implications of what?

156112_600.jpg

Gruber is even dumber than those he was denigrating. He felt that he was above it all and now, that the caca has hit the rotary oscillator the Admin has suddenly forgotten who the asshole is. What a complete buffoon. And what's worse Jake is you believe him. So I guess that makes you really dumb.

What is funny is that you believe yourself.

I posted the reports of what Gruber is saying.

Gruber is even dumber than those he was denigrating. He felt that he was above it all and now, that the caca has hit the rotary oscillator the Admin has suddenly forgotten who the asshole is. What a complete buffoon. And what's worse Jake is you believe him. So I guess that makes you really dumb.

And the far left drones still support Obamacare even though it is now all a lie..

Why the fuck would any CENTRIST, MODERATE Republican even THINK about posting something that covered the Obola's ass?

Who was he apologizing too? It wasn't Americans. His apologies was aimed at his handlers. Unfortunately, he exposed them and can never be trusted again. Axelrod called Gruber stupid for doing this.

How many times does an elitist professor have to insult American citizens and get away with the lame phrase "off the cuff" before stupid democrats get the message?

How many times does an elitist professor have to insult American citizens and get away with the lame phrase "off the cuff" before stupid democrats get the message?

8,368 times!

And Jake would still make excuses

The guy is right, Americans are stupid, I mean a woman who said about this very bill "we have to read the bill to see what's in it" was the fucking speaker of the house when she said it.

But it should be a crime to blatantly take advantage of that and then laugh about it.

I'd shoot him for treason and send a bill for the bullet to his family.

Forum List

Back