Gruber: Biggest Ass in America?

Well, millions of dollars were spent on the two year circus of the Benghazi Hearings, which led to nothing.

The select committee is actually investigating Bhengazi....Trey Gowdy....and they will actually talk to the people on the ground during the attack...besides....we know obama lied, hilary lied...and they did so for weeks.....and no one cares....that is the problem....

If Bush had been in charge during Bhengazi....24/7 coverage....
I keep hearing that from people.

I have seen that email from that one guy to Susan Rice...but I haven't seen anything that shows Hillary or Obama saw that email.

Sump'n I haven't seen out there yet?

Take it from someone who knows.

Bureaucrats do NOT do anything that sensitive and politically explosive WITHOUT clearing it up the chain.
Do you understand what a fact is?
Yes.

Fact: Right-Wing Benghazi Fever was fake.
Fact: IRS 'scandal' was fake.
Fact: Fast & Furious was Bush program.
Fact: Eboloa has not become an epidemic in America (thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!) )
Fact: ISIL is not a threat to America.

The IRS scandal is a scandal.
Employees were told to do things outside of regulations. Someone should be spending a long time in a little box.
were they?

I doubt they did it on their own. Regardless, it's human behavior that has gone, thus far, unpunished.
no, i mean even their criteria for giving certain groups extra scrutiny that was changed - was it against the rules?
Giving the scrutiny based soley on the name...that was never the criteria. That looks like it happened at least some times (to orgs on both sides of the aisle.)

Apparently not Democrats.
right and the republicans are angels. Just a little bias don't cha think?

Gruber and his ilk and those who hired him are not angels.

This Administration is certainly not full of angels.

I think Republicans have a better balance.
I disagree, this administration is no more or less balanced then the last one, unless you're racist.

Oh, missed the racist crack.

No, Obama is the worst. I don't care what color he is or his religion or his national origin or even whether he's closet gay.

He is awful at his job and he is ruining the country.

Even Jimmy Carter wasn't this bad. James Buchanan, however, might be closer.
he's none of the things you're inferring.

Oh, but he is. He is an incompetent Chief Executive.

I had to work in his administration. It was terrible.

The idiots on the left are so stupid they don't even realize Gruber was talking about THEM. He sure as hell wasn't talking about those of us who opposed it. Amazing how the man repeatedly called them "stupid" and here they are defending him for insulting them. That sort of confirms what he was saying, doesn't it?
from that answer, it's clear you either weren't watching or were to stupid too understand.
You can't even spell "too" and "to", and I'm the one who is stupid? You're TOO stupid TO be posting on this subject. :lol::lol::lol:
spell Nazi a typo! how fucking desperate of you.
and yes you're still stupid, I could have been born brain dead and still have an IQ many decimal points higher than yours .:ahole-1::anj_stfu::lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
Ya think?....I guess it might have to be considered, or at least they will decide to consider it, if the lawyers offer it.

If it's compelling, the GOP lawyer might do t, but if it isn't, they won't risk it.

The guy was a paid consultant or contractor on the development of the legislation. Seems to me that the issue is the intent behind the words of the law, which presumably one of the key architects would know.
so then why is he getting grilled on whether or not he thinks people are stupid?

The Congress is not the Supreme Court.

Their concern is the other party's reliance on consultants who obviously don't respect the American people.
why is that a concern? does a consultant's respect or disrespect for the american people change the law that's already been passed?

It doesn't change the law.

However, given that he claims that the bill was developed as a bait and switch, it is information useful to those who would pass legislation to amend or repeal the law.
i see. so this is purely political in nature. there is no underlying crime to investigate, no great big conspiracy.

this is purely for republicans to be able to point fingers at democrats and call them names.

that about sum it up?

The idiots on the left are so stupid they don't even realize Gruber was talking about THEM. He sure as hell wasn't talking about those of us who opposed it. Amazing how the man repeatedly called them "stupid" and here they are defending him for insulting them. That sort of confirms what he was saying, doesn't it?
from that answer, it's clear you either weren't watching or were to stupid too understand.
You can't even spell "too" and "to", and I'm the one who is stupid? You're TOO stupid TO be posting on this subject. :lol::lol::lol:
spell Nazi a typo! how fucking desperate of you.
and yes you're still stupid, I could have been born brain dead and still have an IQ many decimal point higher then yours .:ahole-1::anj_stfu::lmao::rofl:

than

I disagree, this administration is no more or less balanced then the last one, unless you're racist.

No, Obama is the worst. I don't care what color he is or his religion or his national origin or even whether he's closet gay.

example?

There's a lot of ignorance about the Federal government and the Constitution.

Some of it has been apparent on this page.

I call it ignorance (and probably the result of a bad secondary school education in most cases) not stupidity.
they did stop teaching civics about 25 years ago....

It sure shows.

Not in Common Core, probably either.
don't know about that. back in the 70's schools didn't teach civics till junior high.

I went to grammar school, junior high school and high school in the 50s and 60s.

Back before teachers' unions ruined public education.
I have lot's of friends who are educators they say just the opposite.

I'm sure they do but the evidence as far as the quality of education sure shows the opposite.

they did stop teaching civics about 25 years ago....

It sure shows.

Not in Common Core, probably either.
don't know about that. back in the 70's schools didn't teach civics till junior high.

I went to grammar school, junior high school and high school in the 50s and 60s.

Back before teachers' unions ruined public education.
I have lot's of friends who are educators they say just the opposite.

I'm sure they do but the evidence as far as the quality of education sure shows the opposite.
does it?

Politicians in Washington respecting the American people?

Does that really happen?

Wrong.
The last administration never promised "if you like your doctor you can ke your doctor."
They never waged war on businesses
They never engaged in the level of crony capitalism we see today
They never openly violated the law like this one.

The old "they all do it" just wont fly here.

The last administration didn't care if you had a doctor or not
They waged war on people--tens of thousands of dead Iraqis can't be wrong
They gave no-bid contracts out in Iraq like popcorn (google Custer Battles)
When Bush lied, people died (or they were outed by the VP's chief of staff)...you're right about that.

Bush's lies and lawlessness is the gold standard by which all other admins will be judged.

Well, millions of dollars were spent on the two year circus of the Benghazi Hearings, which led to nothing.

The select committee is actually investigating Bhengazi....Trey Gowdy....and they will actually talk to the people on the ground during the attack...besides....we know obama lied, hilary lied...and they did so for weeks.....and no one cares....that is the problem....

I have seen that email from that one guy to Susan Rice...but I haven't seen anything that shows Hillary or Obama saw that email.

Bureaucrats do NOT do anything that sensitive and politically explosive WITHOUT clearing it up the chain.
Yes.

Fact: Right-Wing Benghazi Fever was fake.
Fact: IRS 'scandal' was fake.
Fact: Fast & Furious was Bush program.
Fact: Eboloa has not become an epidemic in America (thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!) )
Fact: ISIL is not a threat to America.

Employees were told to do things outside of regulations. Someone should be spending a long time in a little box.
were they?

I doubt they did it on their own. Regardless, it's human behavior that has gone, thus far, unpunished.
no, i mean even their criteria for giving certain groups extra scrutiny that was changed - was it against the rules?
Giving the scrutiny based soley on the name...that was never the criteria. That looks like it happened at least some times (to orgs on both sides of the aisle.)
Bullshit. Total misrepresentation.
The IRS clearly targeted groups based on their political beliefs. Then they lied about it, every aspect of it. We know that Democrat Congressmen were urging this. We know Lerner said she was under great pressure to do something. We know the IRS lied about losing the emails. Then they lied about recovering them.
It is entirely a lie.
What are they hiding?

Does that really happen?

What a way to go...
Crude oil at $63 BBL
Stock market bumping 17,800 (Bush bumped the DOW to below 8,000 if you remember, and I doubt you do)
Unemployment at 5.8%
GDP 4.2% second quarter, 3.9% third quarter 2014
November jobs report: +321,000

example?

I was a career civil servant. The overpoliticization of the Executive Branch (and I don't have time to go back over the Pendleton Act and why we have a professional civil service) in order to advance a pure political agenda as opposed to doing what is right for America regardless was disgusting.

The creation of new victim classes, the incompetent political appointees, the bad decisions, period.

were they?

The IRS clearly targeted groups based on their political beliefs. Then they lied about it, every aspect of it. We know that Democrat Congressmen were urging this. We know Lerner said she was under great pressure to do something. We know the IRS lied about losing the emails. Then they lied about recovering them.
It is entirely a lie.
What are they hiding?

A better question is: Why can't the Republicans trying to make a case make one? Duh. But you continue to invest your future in incompetence?

Wrong.
The last administration never promised "if you like your doctor you can ke your doctor."

When Bush lied, people died (or they were outed by the VP's chief of staff)...you're right about that.

Bush's lies and lawlessness is the gold standard by which all other admins will be judged.
blahblahblah
Dont you get tired of repeating slogans that were discredited 10 years ago?

Obama made NLRB recess appointments when the Senate was still in session. That was a blatant disregard for the law. He lost in the Supreme Court of course. Show me a comparable incident in the Bush Administration. Go ahead.

What a way to go...
Crude oil at $63 BBL
Stock market bumping 17,800 (Bush bumped the DOW to below 8,000 if you remember, and I doubt you do)
Unemployment at 5.8%
GDP 4.2% second quarter, 3.9% third quarter 2014
November jobs report: +321,000

Riight.

And Mussolini made the trains run on time too.

were they?

It is entirely a lie.
What are they hiding?

A better question is: Why can't the Republicans trying to make a case make one? Duh. But you continue to invest your future in incompetence?
Because the administration has stonewalled every attempt to find the truth.
Duh.

Does that really happen?

Wrong.

bullshit !
The Broken Promises of George W. Bush:
Rhetoric vs. Reality

08/09/04 "American Progress" -- President Bush made a lot of promises during his 2000 presidential campaign. The record shows it was all talk.
Bush-Cheney 2000 website]

In the first two years Bush was in office, the number of uninsured American increased by nearly four million. Since Bush took office, health insurance premiums have risen by an average rate of 12.5 percent per year. According to a major study, "widespread adoption [of Bush's major health care plan] could drive up the annual deductible paid by workers." [Source: U.S. Census Bureau, 7/8/04; Kaiser Family Foundation, 4/04; USA Today, 4/25/04]
"George W. Bush will establish the 'Healthy Communities Innovation Fund' to provide $500 million in grants over five years to fund innovative projects addressing targeted health risks, such as childhood diabetes."
[Source: Bush-Cheney 2000 website]
Bush never established this fund. [Source: The Philadelphia Inquirer, 1/20/04]

For the past three years, the Department of Defense has requested that Congress exempt it from environmental laws and regulations like the Clean Air Act of 1970. The exemptions were requested despite the fact that the Environmental Protection Agency has thus far declined to apply the policies to the military training facilities in question.
[Source: Government Executive Magazine, 4/6/04]
Bush-Cheney 2000 – Education website]

President Bush has frozen the maximum Pell Grant at $4,050 in his FY 2005 education budget. This is the third year in a row that Bush has frozen or cut the maximum Pell Grant. [Source: House Committee on Education and the Work Force 2/2/04]
Bush-Cheney 2000 – Child Welfare website]

Bush has proposed allowing states to use the federal funds currently earmarked for foster care room-and-board payments to be used for preventative services. In exchange, states must accept a spending cap on the amount of foster care funding they receive. [Source: Philadelphia Inquirer, 3/24/04]
Energy, Nominations, National Security
On everything from energy, to judicial nominations, to nuclear nonproliferation policy, President Bush has broken his promises to the American people.
Bush-Cheney 2000 – Energy website]

Bush's first budget, for the 2002 fiscal year, cut LIHEAP funding by $300 million as compared with the previous year, despite higher unemployment and a colder winter. [Source: CBS, 12/11/02]

When Democrats objected to the nomination of William Pryor to the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the White House stood by its allies who leveled charges of anti-Catholic bias at the Democrats. When Sen. Patrick Leahy confronted Vice President Cheney about the impropriety of this charge on the Senate floor, Cheney civilly told him to "F*** off." [Source: CBS, 6/25/04]
Bush-Cheney 2000 – Foreign Policy website]

Despite repeated claims this spring that he favors further expansion of the successful Nunn-Lugar program, Bush's proposed budget for FY 2005 cuts funding for Nunn-Lugar by 10 percent and cuts the Department of Energy's Russian nuclear security funding by 8 percent. [Source: Carnegie Endowment for Peace, 3/3/0/04]
Spending, Deficits and Taxes
Presidential candidate George W. Bush promised to be a fiscal conservative, and not destroy the surplus that had been created during the 1990s. But as the record shows, he has overseen the worst budget deterioration in modern American history – and misled the country about who will receive his tax cuts.

Since assuming office, President Bush has failed to veto a single bill, despite the enormous amount of pork that has crossed his desk. Even conservatives are getting frustrated. The Heritage Foundation recently wrote, "Budget discipline clearly isn't a priority of this administration, so why pretend it will get tough on frivolous measures like these?"
[Source: Heritage Foundation, 6/28/04]
George W. Bush, 2/15/00]

The top 20 percent of earners received 69.8 percent of President Bush's tax cuts. [Source: CBPP, 4/23/04, p. 17]
"Governor Bush's income tax cuts will benefit all Americans, but they are especially focused on low and moderate income families."
[Source: Bush-Cheney 2000 – Taxes website]
Millionaires received an average tax cut of $123,000. Those in the bottom quintile of earners received an average tax cuts of $27. Those in the second to bottom quintile received an average cut of $317. [Source: CBPP, 4/23/04, p. 17]

As of July 30, the national debt stood at $7,316,567,571,232.89, a record high. This year's budget will also create a record deficit: $445 billion, according to the White House. [Source: Treasury Department, 8/3/04, Reuters, 7/31/04]
Bush-Cheney 2000 – Social Security website]

During 2002, the first fiscal year for which Bush was responsible, he spent $159 billion of the Social Security Trust Fund surplus.
[Source: CBO Historical Budget Data, ]
© American Progress Action Fund
(In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. Information Clearing House has no affiliation whatsoever with the originator of this article nor is Information Clearing House endorsed or sponsored by the originator.)

The Broken Promises of George W. Bush

example?

I was a career civil servant. The overpoliticization of the Executive Branch (and I don't have time to go back over the Pendleton Act and why we have a professional civil service) in order to advance a pure political agenda as opposed to doing what is right for America regardless was disgusting.

The creation of new victim classes, the incompetent political appointees, the bad decisions, period.

What?

You were a government employee? You sponged off of taxpayers your whole career? You are welcome.

Wrong.

And NOW the Senate investigative committee is releasing the real Bush and Cheney war crimes. Love it. Hang 'em. Hang 'em high. Go get THE DICK out of Wyoming where he is hiding and put him on trial. Go get THE BUSH out from behind his little painting easel and drag his sorry ass to The Hague.

Forum List

Back