GT of Hi Def Society live on-air t'nite, listen and respond here

Too much light pollution in the city.

I love living in New Hampshire, there's nothing up here and all these people go to sleep at like 9...no light pollution.

Mr Gracie is home. I gotta go put groceries up.
Hugs if y'all are over with by the time I get back.

Hell, that wasn't groceries! It was a few snacks! Sigh. I gotta start doing the grocery shopping. Men. Pffffffffffft.

Mr Gracie is home. I gotta go put groceries up.
Hugs if y'all are over with by the time I get back.

Bye Gracie!! You gotta call in on Sunday...
Oh hayell no. I don't do skype or call ins and shit like that. Nope nope nope. Besides, nobody would understand whatever the hell I say. I am valleygirl mixed with arkansas (dad).

Millennials are going to carry us into the future whether or not we like it.
We need to innovate and adapt to their vision or end up like the fax machine ... The new millennials don't even remember the fax machine.

I think we get judged unfairly because we own our laziness. I have no problem admitting that on a rainy day I will binge watch the crap out of GOT.

My mother would never admit that.

You want proof - Here is some of it,
107248017S.jpg

GT.

I think we get judged unfairly because we own our laziness. I have no problem admitting that on a rainy day I will binge watch the crap out of GOT.

GT is sitting on a stack of info about Millennials ... And just poked at it.
I have to admit that it was a lot to "unpack".

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

im 110% with you.

you're in my a-list of celeb posters now

Ok...critique time:

Too much dead air between convos.

Too much Kirby talk. (Boring)

Mic was acting up because I missed some of what was said.

Talking over each other, hard to hear.

More interaction with the board and this thread for those actually taking the time out to listen.

Have one night where it is FB where you interact with the listeners.

Have one night where it is USMB since it is live and you got a forum just for that.

More "advertising" for CK and USMB.

Hope you don't get pissed. Just some views from one listener. Me.

Ok...critique time:

Too much dead air between convos.

Too much Kirby talk. (Boring)

Mic was acting up because I missed some of what was said.

Talking over each other, hard to hear.

More interaction with the board and this thread for those actually taking the time out to listen.

Have one night where it is FB where you interact with the listeners.

Have one night where it is USMB since it is live and you got a forum just for that.

More "advertising" for CK and USMB.

Hope you don't get pissed. Just some views from one listener. Me.

More music breaks. More politics. More personal life challenges. It's better when we talk from a personal level. FYI

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
that was just a hang out guys...i hope it was seen in that light. that was not our show, : )

also, usmb is way more timid as far as calling in as my previous "home base" site was........i guess im going to have to explore other options for the live-feed thread than usmb, or you think it will get better?

Forum List

Back