Guam Should Be Given Immediate Statehood.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
So that when we retaliate for strikes against it there will be no libtard dilemmas to hinder our response.

There's no dilemma anyway, they are American citizens and have been since the 1950s. The libtards best educate themselves.

There's no dilemma anyway, they are American citizens and have been since the 1950s. The libtards best educate themselves.
They'd already spooling up to denounce the defence of our people. Preemptively, or not. Statehood should smooth some of that out for the more reasonable of the bunch.

They'd already spooling up to denounce the defence of our people. Preemptively, or not. Statehood should smooth some of that out for the more reasonable of the bunch.

I so doubt we will be attacked, I mean what are we doing in S.K and Quam anyway??? We are sure making a lot more enemies. Russia and China will both back NK. T is trying to make a name for himself, he is a schizo with a trigger finger.

I so doubt we will be attacked, I mean what are we doing in S.K and Quam anyway??? We are sure making a lot more enemies. Russia and China will both back NK. T is trying to make a name for himself, he is a schizo with a trigger finger.
What are we doing in Guam? Are you serious? Whatever the fuck we want. It's America. You're actually asking why are Americans in America anyway? What a retarded question...

What are we doing in Guam? Are you serious? Whatever the fuck we want. It's America. You're actually asking why are Americans in America anyway? What a retarded question...
But thank you for chiming in so early to display for the board, the type of apologetics the left is willing to make in defense of North Korean aggression...

There are five permanently year round populated territories. Do all of them need to be made states or can we just defend them like they are our territories and protected as such? What about the other 11 territories that are not permanently populated all year?

So that when we retaliate for strikes against it there will be no libtard dilemmas to hinder our response.

I say make North Korea a state and once they refuse to participate in Obamacare have the IRS go after them. They will probably have wished they were nuked instead

I pity the fools.

There are five permanently year round populated territories. Do all of them need to be made states or can we just defend them like they are our territories and protected as such? What about the other 11 territories that are not permanently populated all year?
When the left starts mounting a defense of the attackers of said territories... Then most likely yes. One state at a time for now though...

When the left starts mounting a defense of the attackers of said territories... Then most likely yes. One state at a time for now though...
How is anyone mounting a defense for what you call attackers of the territories?

So what if the lefty lunatics consider it a dilemma? Their problem to deal with so we just give 'em the old middle finger and move on.
Well... Thier penchant for violence toward those who hold different views than they do, is a concern for us all. We've already witnessed the mass assasination attempt of our senators by just such a leftist. And I fear the attacks will only become more brazen, and more frequent; the more often the right refuses to aquiese to their demands.

How is anyone mounting a defense for what you call attackers of the territories?
Good question Camp. The board of the last few days is filled with examples. But let's just use one from this very thread. Take Pogos contribution for example...

" I so doubt we will be attacked, I mean what are we doing in S.K and Quam anyway??? We are sure making a lot more enemies. Russia and China will both back NK. T is trying to make a name for himself, he is a schizo with a trigger finger."

There's so much to unpack here so... Lets get started. First she questions the legitimacy of our ownership of Guam, and the value of our longstanding alliance with South Korea. The next sentence segways into a mealy mouthed way of saying we should consider appeasement. She then goes on to point out who the allies of North Korea are; as if it even matters should North Korea attack us. And in parting she throws a bunch childish inults in the direction of the leader of our nation, who at this very moment is trying to save the lives of millions of Americans.

So you see... A nonstop barrage of "attacks" in their various forms serves only to defend the position of our enemies.

Guam Should Be Given Immediate Statehood.

Brain-dead deplorables crack me up

upload_2017-8-11_9-43-36.png

United States presidential election in Guam, 2016 - Wikipedia

It's Guam. The Fat Boy has no intention of launching anything at it because he doesn't have to. He can save his nukes for bigger fish and just send a few hundred folks there, tell 'em to all stand closely together on the shore somewhere, and the damn place will tip over, according to some numbskull dimocrat anyway.

Good question Camp. The board of the last few days is filled with examples. But let's just use one from this very thread. Take Pogos contribution for example...

" I so doubt we will be attacked, I mean what are we doing in S.K and Quam anyway??? We are sure making a lot more enemies. Russia and China will both back NK. T is trying to make a name for himself, he is a schizo with a trigger finger."

There's so much to unpack here so... Lets get started. First she questions the legitimacy of our ownership of Guam, and the value of our longstanding alliance with South Korea. The next sentence segways into a mealy mouthed way of saying we should consider appeasement. She then goes on to point out who the allies of North Korea are; as if it even matters should North Korea attack us. And in parting she throws a bunch childish inults in the direction of the leader of our nation, who at this very moment is trying to save the lives of millions of Americans.

So you see... A nonstop barrage of "attacks" in their various forms serves only to defend the position of our enemies.
Thank you for your thoughtful response. Not sure I agree on all that you articulated, but I do appreciate the honesty and thoughtfulness of your response.

Forum List

Back