Guess who was responsible for the USA being world's largest OIL producer?

The Great Obama turned the US into the worlds biggest oil producer

I still miss Obamagas

So does she.

She doesn't know that Reagan started it and Bush added to it and Obama had nothing to do with it, super duper.

Like most Democrat voters, she doesn't know a lot of things.

By which you mean garbage GOP propaganda which is all your knowledge, super duper. Any chance you could ever respond to the facts I give you?

What a bitch..

Nope, Obama is right. His policies did increase oil and gas drilling and immensely increased production of both.

Where the OP gets it wrong, is in comparing the number of oil and gas leases under Bush and Obama. Obama cancelled a lot of old leases on low yield lands where the tenant had held the lands for years and wasn't drilling. The leases he granted were to lands which showed strong potential and where the lessee had a proven success record in drilling. The result was a much higher production yield on the leases he granted.

The Irony Of President Obama's Oil Legacy

No, Obama is a fucking liar and a blowhard.

You Communists are in trouble because of the booming economy. This means a two fold attack. The Stalinists in the house will work to tank the economy, while Obama and the Heinreich Himmler clones of the lying press will try and rewrite reality to give the faggot Obama credit for Trumps astounding accomplishments.

I still miss Obamagas

So does she.

She doesn't know that Reagan started it and Bush added to it and Obama had nothing to do with it, super duper.

By which you mean garbage GOP propaganda which is all your knowledge, super duper. Any chance you could ever respond to the facts I give you?

Sure, I'll respond:

lifeline-phone-decrease.png

I still miss Obamagas

So does she.

Sure, I'll respond:

View attachment 231731

Of course the number went up after the GOP economic corrupt meltdown of 2008 duh. Totally irrelevant also... The Obama phone had nothing to do with Obama, you dupes just keep repeating the same crap even when it's disproved every time...

So does she.

Sure, I'll respond:

View attachment 231731

Of course the number went up after the GOP economic corrupt meltdown of 2008 duh. Totally irrelevant also... The Obama phone had nothing to do with Obama, you dupes just keep repeating the same crap even when it's disproved every time...

The Democrats told me the recession ended in 2009. Why is it the Obama phone usage peaked in 2012?

Obama had nothing to do with it?

'Obamaphone' program expands to Internet use

Sure, I'll respond:

View attachment 231731

The Democrats told me the recession ended in 2009. Why is it the Obama phone usage peaked in 2012?

Don't be stupid, were you alive back in 2012? Technically the recession or depression ended in October 2009, but the situation for the unemployed and those on welfare kept growing worse, and they needed the free phones. Duh. The point is you know calling them Obama phones is ridiculous, and yet you dupes always use the same tired ignorant black lady as ammunition. Pathetic

Sure, I'll respond:

View attachment 231731

Don't be stupid, were you alive back in 2012? Technically the recession or depression ended in October 2009, but the situation for the unemployed and those on welfare kept growing worse, and they needed the free phones. Duh. The point is you know calling them Obama phones is ridiculous, and yet you dupes always use the same tired ignorant black lady as ammunition. Pathetic
read your link... But it is incredible that CNN calls them Obama phones even as they mention he had nothing to do with that... Unbelievable what schmucks these supposed lefties are....

Sure, I'll respond:

View attachment 231731

What's pathetic about it? Government cell phone usage doubled from the beginning of DumBama's first term until the end of it when "supposedly" things were doing great! Yet leftists constantly tell us that DumBama ended the recession and put us on great economic strides in his first year.

You can't have it both ways. We on the right have been telling you that DumBama was a failure, and yet with economic evidence (that you now admit to) that it he wasn't a success, you continue to embellish his presidency.

In his first term and the beginning of his second term, food stamps increased or remained the same, Obama Phones usage increased in his first term. Interest rates remained at 0%, household incomes didn't increase during his first term because most of the jobs created were minimum wage jobs.

Sure, I'll respond:

View attachment 231731

What's pathetic about it? Government cell phone usage doubled from the beginning of DumBama's first term until the end of it when "supposedly" things were doing great! Yet leftists constantly tell us that DumBama ended the recession and put us on great economic strides in his first year.

You can't have it both ways. We on the right have been telling you that DumBama was a failure, and yet with economic evidence (that you now admit to) that it he wasn't a success, you continue to embellish his presidency.

In his first term and the beginning of his second term, food stamps increased or remained the same, Obama Phones usage increased in his first term. Interest rates remained at 0%, household incomes didn't increase during his first term because most of the jobs created were minimum wage jobs.
do you need a diagram? The recession ended in 2009 when jobs started coming back but it takes a long time to get 8 million jobs back duh...

The US oil and oil services companies are responsible for record US oil production in the USA.

Companies such as Exxon Mobile and Halliburton.

The US oil and oil services companies are responsible for record US oil production in the USA.

Luckily the Democrats were in with good regulation to make it safe as opposed to Republican cronies running the BP halliburton Louisiana offshore explosion LOL

I remember when Dem politicians shit themselves.

Gas prices had spiked under Obama due the Dem's war on oil, people started bitching about the high price of gas but Dem's refused to listen. UNTIL voters including many Dem voters ripped into Dem politicians about the high price of gas then Dem politicians fearing a voter backlash overnight started advocating drill baby drill right on que.

Naturally once things calmed down and gas prices lowered Dems broke all their drill baby drill promises and renewed their war on oil.

In reality gas prices spiked under Bush 43. It bounced back after the recession but never got as high again, yet.

U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

Your deflection is noted. And when Dem politicians shit themselves under Obama, did a 180 and advocated for more oil drilling? Got anything to say about that? No, we didn't think so. lol

Calling out your lie that gas prices spiked under Obama is not a deflection. Production increased more due to crude oil prices rather than any thing the government did or didn't do.
That's called "the free market." However, the claim that Obama deserves any of the credit is clearly false.

Luckily the Democrats were in with good regulation to make it safe as opposed to Republican cronies running the BP halliburton Louisiana offshore explosion LOL
The Deep Water Horizon spill happened under Obama, dumbass.

Hilarious. Yes it happened a couple of months after he got in... So he had nothing to do with it.

Hilarious. Yes it happened a couple of months after he got in... So he had nothing to do with it.
You're the same numskull who blames Bush for 9/11.

Stop trying to pretend that you know anything about the subject.

Forum List

Back