Guess Who’s Grabbed the Gavel From Pelosi

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
5F12F62A-7548-4311-977B-6A8F71B0D57A.jpeg

End Times.
Democrats have made it official to let the nutcases run them.

Who's been sitting in Pelosi's chair? Democrat Ocasio-Cortez - Reuters

The lunatic said bendover.......

And the nation cried out.....HOW FAR ?????

The line between those insane and those who supposedly are not has become blurred.

Meh...

I think both parties give their junior members a turn at the podium to get them acclimated.

At least she didn't declare martial law!

View attachment 260294
End Times.

Who be sittin in Nancy's chair

It's a house tradition that the ruling party allows EVERY member of that party to spend time in that chair. It was her turn and she spend the allotted one hour in the chair. Since it was at the end of the day, nothing but posturing Representatives were trying to grab headlines. She did absolutely nothing except adjourn at the end of the day which was the end of her hour. Do you mean when the Reps owned the House, they should be dinged when one of theirs sits in that chair other than the House Speaker? We'll remember that if within the next 50 years, the Republicans and muster the required 51%.

I am disappointed it wasn't Maxine Waters. She is such a kook about "my time".

View attachment 260294
End Times.

It's a house tradition that the ruling party allows EVERY member of that party to spend time in that chair. It was her turn and she spend the allotted one hour in the chair. Since it was at the end of the day, nothing but posturing Representatives were trying to grab headlines. She did absolutely nothing except adjourn at the end of the day which was the end of her hour. Do you mean when the Reps owned the House, they should be dinged when one of theirs sits in that chair other than the House Speaker? We'll remember that if within the next 50 years, the Republicans and muster the required 51%.

And we wonder about Star Wars, lol. How did the dark side of the force gain control?

Some dumb old bitch let Darth (AOC) Vader sit in the command chair, and he/she never relinquished it!

You are correct though, it is tradition, so I am just messing with you. Kudos for pointing that out, although it feels kinda bad, lol!

View attachment 260294
End Times.

Just shows AOC is in control. She’s pushing to be leader and Pelosi should have said nope.

View attachment 260294
End Times.

And we wonder about Star Wars, lol. How did the dark side of the force gain control?

Some dumb old bitch let Darth (AOC) Vader sit in the command chair, and he/she never relinquished it!

You are correct though, it is tradition, so I am just messing with you. Kudos for pointing that out, although it feels kinda bad, lol!

What kind of a strumpet are you. You actually admitted it. You can't go around doing that. They'll take away your installed gonad pinchers.

View attachment 260294
End Times.

Just shows AOC is in control. She’s pushing to be leader and Pelosi should have said nope.

Geez, don't you read well? Two of us already talked about it. Hey, I need a jackass to put my McClellen Saddle on. Are you volunteering or do I have to blindfold you so that you think it's the Donald that's come to grace you with is presence and whip you.

View attachment 260294
End Times.

What kind of a strumpet are you. You actually admitted it. You can't go around doing that. They'll take away your installed gonad pinchers.

Why? I am not going to lie. To much effort to defend a lie, which when you lie, you will eventually lose anyway.

I have no problem admitting when a Leftist tells the truth. (although, usually it is a REAL Democrat) If my people don't like me telling the truth, then they can pound sand too! After all, we will never get anywhere if we just lie to support a point, now will we!

View attachment 260294
End Times.

Why? I am not going to lie. To much effort to defend a lie, which when you lie, you will eventually lose anyway.

I have no problem admitting when a Leftist tells the truth. (although, usually it is a REAL Democrat) If my people don't like me telling the truth, then they can pound sand too! After all, we will never get anywhere if we just lie to support a point, now will we!

Just as an aside------------> I have even agreed with Rightwinger on a few points, and trust me, that is hard to do, lol. Still, if he tells factual truth, why would anyone who knows it is true, put their reputation on the line, just to disagree with him? Seems counterproductive to me.

View attachment 260294
End Times.

Geez, don't you read well? Two of us already talked about it. Hey, I need a jackass to put my McClellen Saddle on. Are you volunteering or do I have to blindfold you so that you think it's the Donald that's come to grace you with is presence and whip you.
upload_2019-5-10_20-31-47.jpeg

Forum List

Back