Guess Who’s Grabbed the Gavel From Pelosi

View attachment 260294
End Times.
Democrats have made it official to let the nutcases run them.

Who's been sitting in Pelosi's chair? Democrat Ocasio-Cortez - Reuters

Who be sittin in Nancy's chair

It's a house tradition that the ruling party allows EVERY member of that party to spend time in that chair. It was her turn and she spend the allotted one hour in the chair. Since it was at the end of the day, nothing but posturing Representatives were trying to grab headlines. She did absolutely nothing except adjourn at the end of the day which was the end of her hour. Do you mean when the Reps owned the House, they should be dinged when one of theirs sits in that chair other than the House Speaker? We'll remember that if within the next 50 years, the Republicans and muster the required 51%.

And we wonder about Star Wars, lol. How did the dark side of the force gain control?

Some dumb old bitch let Darth (AOC) Vader sit in the command chair, and he/she never relinquished it!

You are correct though, it is tradition, so I am just messing with you. Kudos for pointing that out, although it feels kinda bad, lol!

What kind of a strumpet are you. You actually admitted it. You can't go around doing that. They'll take away your installed gonad pinchers.

Why? I am not going to lie. To much effort to defend a lie, which when you lie, you will eventually lose anyway.

I have no problem admitting when a Leftist tells the truth. (although, usually it is a REAL Democrat) If my people don't like me telling the truth, then they can pound sand too! After all, we will never get anywhere if we just lie to support a point, now will we!

Just as an aside------------> I have even agreed with Rightwinger on a few points, and trust me, that is hard to do, lol. Still, if he tells factual truth, why would anyone who knows it is true, put their reputation on the line, just to disagree with him? Seems counterproductive to me.

Making that admission,I bet you need a friggin drink afterwards or a dozen drinks or more.

Maybe after 2 years she will know the names of all 50 states.

I bet someone had to tell her how to pronounce Illinois.

View attachment 260294
End Times.
Democrats have made it official to let the nutcases run them.

Who's been sitting in Pelosi's chair? Democrat Ocasio-Cortez - Reuters

How stupid can a thread be? This stupid.
Envy and coveting will get you no where.

Yes. I envy you for not knowing that every MOC spends some time with the gavel in the house. I can hardly stand how jealous I am of you being a moron.

Meh...
I think both parties give their junior members a turn at the podium to get them acclimated.
At least she didn't declare martial law!

This is the United States of America (not Cuba, Venezuela).......we should not have persons openly working to bring down our Constitutional Republic anywhere near our Congress.

This kind of "diversity" kills. Literally eventually. All good?

I can't believe you wasted pixels on this thread. Every member eventually get's their chance in that position, Sheese, get smart. OK?

In her newly discovered world of kitchen implements she probably thinks it's a meat tenderizer....

Forum List

Back