GUILTY: Judge rules in former Sheriff Joe Arpaio's criminal contempt case. Ohh.. Myy!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
GUILTY: Judge rules in former Sheriff Joe Arpaio's criminal contempt case

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -

U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton on Monday found former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio guilty of criminal contempt of court, the culmination of a federal trial that was years in the making.

"I am disappointed in the decision but I am not discouraged," Arpaio told our Donna Rossi not long after the verdict was announced. "We have appeals in the works so we will see where this goes. I was very confident during the trial that I would have been exonerated. My deputies and I were just doing our job."

Arpaio's lawyer confirmed the plans to appeal, saying the goal is to get a jury trial.

May I suggest..

gty_pink_underwear_jp_120302_wb.jpg

Another democrat judge dedicated to the replacement theory of population control.

Jon Kyl (R) got her the job. And Bubba appointed her.
btw. Kyl spoke on the Senate floor and claimed that performing abortions is "well over 90 percent of what Planned Parenthood does."

It'll take a few years before we start noticing changes in our courts.

Change takes time.

I hope when he gets convicted, he's sentenced to his own tent city jail.

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -

U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton on Monday found former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio guilty of criminal contempt of court, the culmination of a federal trial that was years in the making.

"I am disappointed in the decision but I am not discouraged," Arpaio told our Donna Rossi not long after the verdict was announced. "We have appeals in the works so we will see where this goes. I was very confident during the trial that I would have been exonerated. My deputies and I were just doing our job."

Arpaio's lawyer confirmed the plans to appeal, saying the goal is to get a jury trial.

May I suggest..

gty_pink_underwear_jp_120302_wb.jpg

Karma, richly deserved. Lost a civil case on this as well. May he find a nice Mexican boyfriend.

Change takes time.

First, Do the want to be associated with the Orange Douche in history?
Do they want to pay him for the job? Do they want to be tweeted about?

Plus they're not that many open spots to change that much.

Current Judicial Vacancies

Bubba got some 430 plus, Dubya and Obama got some 300 plus each. The Orange Douche may
get 60-100. Whoever will apply for these jobs. LOL

Change takes time.

First, Do the want to be associated with the Orange Douche in history?
Do they want to pay him for the job? Do they want to be tweeted about?

Plus they're not that many open spots to change that much.

Current Judicial Vacancies

Bubba got some 430 plus, Dubya and Obama got some 300 plus each. The Orange Douche may
get 60-100. Whoever will apply for these jobs. LOL
I hear Mooch is freed up for that now. Makes perfect corporate state sense, put a hedge fund guy on the bench.

Forum List

Back