🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun Clueless Liberals Are Getting Kids Killed- Supporting Gun Free Zones

Again, a deflection. What happens in inner cities is not mass shootings (save for a few). Those tend to happen individually, at parties or get togethers, or drive-bys. We're talking about taking high capacity mag semi-auto weapons into SCHOOLS.

And I have zero idea where you get your delusions, but please..pull your head out of ALT-RIGHT MEDIA!!.
They lie to you. Yes, this is an old article, and we're not even accounting for the TYPE of violent crime.

Here's the rankings.
Not a deflection at all, and YOU ARE deflecting. I was referring to your claim >> "Countries that have enacted gun control laws have fewer gun deaths.."
THAT is what you were "talking about", and it's what I responded to. You don't even know what you are posting.

Lastly PolitiFARCE ? HA HA HA.

Not a deflection at all, and YOU ARE deflecting. I was referring to your claim >> "Countries that have enacted gun control laws have fewer gun deaths.."
THAT is what you were "talking about", and it's what I responded to. You don't even know what you are posting.

Lastly PolitiFARCE ? HA HA HA.

See the article earlier in the thread that I linked.
Countries with tough gun control don't have near the level of death and violence we have.

Again, you are deflecting.

See the article earlier in the thread that I linked.
Countries with tough gun control don't have near the level of death and violence we have.

Again, you are deflecting.
FALSE! I already posted a link showing UK with a violent crime rate 8 times higher than the US.

UK Violent Crime Rate Eight Times Higher Than The US

And in post # 40, I noted that A summary of violent crime from the Crime Survey for England and Wales, from the UK
1653846898195.png

says that >> "rates have remained fairly flat since the year ending March 2014."

Statistics take a certain IQ to understand, do not feel bad, I am sure you have many other good qualities
Yeah, a certain IQ to suggest that mass shooters overwhelmingly prefer tough targets, with armed security and an unknown number of good guys with guns, over gun free zones, with little or no security, and good guys with guns absent.

A certainly very LOW IQ falls for that.

Yeah, a certain IQ to suggest that mass shooters overwhelmingly prefer tough targets, with armed security and an unknown number of good guys with guns, over gun free zones, with little or no security, and good guys with guns absent.

A certainly very LOW IQ falls for that.

The last two mass shooting sites had armed security guards and the shooters did not seem to give a fuck. Weird

The last two mass shooting sites had armed security guards and the shooters did not seem to give a fuck. Weird
Nobody ever said all mass shooters are smart. But most of them are smart enough to prefer soft targets. Why make things hard on themselves ?, they figure.

Adding in the post season there are about 5000 MLB games a year, all of which take place in a GFZ. Yet there, as far as I know, has not been one mass shooting at any of them.

Adding in the post season there are about 2500 NBA games a year, all of which take place in a GFZ. Yet there, as far as I know, has not been one mass shooting at any of them.

Adding in the post season there are about 1500 College Football games a year, all of which take place in a GFZ. Yet there, as far as I know, has not been one mass shooting at any of them.

Seems maybe GFZ are not really the problem.
I’ve never been to a pro, or college sports event that didn’t have armed police around the parameter of the venue, and in the corridors….

You can’t compare a sporting event with a vulnerable school.

Stop lying.

FALSE! I already posted a link showing UK with a violent crime rate 8 times higher than the US.

UK Violent Crime Rate Eight Times Higher Than The US

And in post # 40, I noted that A summary of violent crime from the Crime Survey for England and Wales, from the UK
1653846898195.png

says that >> "rates have remained fairly flat since the year ending March 2014."
This is a link to some asshole's social media post, dated the SAME time as the article I linked from Politifact.

It's FALSE. End of discussion. :)
Stop deflecting.

I’ve never been to a pro, or college sports event that didn’t have armed police around the parameter of the venue, and in the corridors….

You can’t compare a sporting event with a vulnerable school.

Stop lying.

I did not lie, I stated facts. Sorry they triggered you so, but it is par for the course for you.

That you link to PolitiFARCE is all that needs to be said here.
And......ANOTHER deflection.
Admit it, data shows that countries with strict gun control laws have LESS violent crime and almost no mass shootings.

Now, I'm not for banning guns. But any responsible, law abiding gun owner would not be afraid of measure designed to minimize or prevent this shit from happening.

I did not lie, I stated facts. Sorry they triggered you so, but it is par for the course for you.
So, you are saying that pro, and college sporting events,

1. have no police at the event?
and
2. that these sporting events are comparable to an elementary school, in a town of 1,600, where an access point was left propped open?

You really make me laugh.

So, you are saying that pro, and college sporting events,

1. have no police at the event?
and
2. that these sporting events are comparable to an elementary school, in a town of 1,600, where an access point was left propped open?

You really make me laugh.

1. Both had police present. In Buffalo the security even shot at the shooter first.

2. I am saying they are all gun free zones.

Forum List

Back