🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun Clueless Liberals Are Getting Kids Killed- Supporting Gun Free Zones

Nope, but you can hire one who will and NOT hire one who wont.

yeah, because schools have such an overwhelming number of teachers applying they can afford to base their hiring on if said teacher is willing to be Rambo or not. :itsok:

I don't understand why the democrats oppose eliminating Gun Free Zones. The idea was that if nobody was allowed to have a gun there then nobody would get shot, right? Except there was one little problem: shooters don't give a damn about the law, they want to shoot a bunch of people and there's no easier place to do it than a GFZ where nobody is shooting back at you until the cops show up and that could be several minutes. Which could mean a heckuva lot of casualties and deaths, so where's the sense in continuing that crap?

You asked me if I think they lied, I said yes. I did not say there was proof of it. It is just my opinion
Ok, well, see I’ve been around long enough to know that initial reports may not be the same as final reports. I don’t think there was any malicious intent in the early reports, but if you do, that’s on you to prove….

Ok, well, see I’ve been around long enough to know that initial reports may not be the same as final reports. I don’t think there was any malicious intent in the early reports, but if you do, that’s on you to prove….

as I said, it is just my opinion. I have no need nor desire to prove anything. You have your opinion, I have mine. Why does it always bother people like you so much when someone has a different opinion?

as I said, it is just my opinion. I have no need nor desire to prove anything. You have your opinion, I have mine. Why does it always bother people like you so much when someone has a different opinion?
Oh it doesn’t bother me Gator….I fully accept that others are wrong often…lol

Watching the Sunday morning political shows, Meet the Press and Face the Nation, it couldn't be more obvious how detached from reality liberals are when it comes to guns and police.

One of them, a Parkland High School student, who's going to Washington DC to lobby for tougher gun control, was asked if she thought more armed security was needed. That's not the answer she replied. Another woman whose son was killed in the Sandy Hook shooting echoed the same thought.

These people are indicative of how liberals think about mass shootings and how they should be dealt with. Not once in 2 hours of the broadcasts, did I hear the words "GUN FREE ZONES" mentioned. It was as if they never heard the words, didn't know what they meant, or were tightly programmed to only talk about restricting the sale of guns.

The 2nd guest said there was no evidence that having armed security present or arming teachers, would stop mass shootings. FALSE! There certainly IS evidence of that, and very convincing. From 1950 to 2019, 94% of mass shootings occured in Gun Free Zones. Updated : from 1998 - 2015, 96.2% occured in Gun Free Zones.

View attachment 651315

View attachment 651316
Blood on the hands of Republican white-wingers.

You know, you gun nuts are just plain boring. Every time one of these school shootings happens, you make excuses. Gun free zones, background checks don't help, mental health. good guy with a gun, let's arm teachers (LOL), yada, yada, yada.

Here's the bottom line. Countries that have enacted gun control laws have fewer gun deaths and zero mass shootings. When a mass shootings do happen in these countries, gun control measures are quickly enacted and enforced. I find it deeply amusing that in this country, we can craft and pass legislation to protect embryos and zygotes within a matter of days...but can't seem to find our way around gun law restrictions that can prevent school aged children from being slaughtered in a place that should be safe.

I wonder if their guns love them back as much as they love their guns.

All schools most theaters, malls.

How many schools in the country and how many have had shootings in them?

How many malls in the country and how many have had shootings in them?

How many theaters in the country and how many have had shootings in them?

Forum List

Back