Gun Control Activist Caught Carrying Gun into School

So in your mind, someone can't be in favor of gun control and still own a gun?

Maybe it's because you've been told to believe that "gun control" = "nobody can have guns"

I have a gun safe full of guns, but I realize that there needs to be some reasonable controls on types of guns and ammunition that the general public should be able to possess. Metal health and reasonable gun laws are very much needed.

The problem is once the public hears what your idea of "reasonable" is, it generally turns out not be so.

This guy is a typical hypocrite. Supports gun control - for the rest of us - yet he apparently never leaves home without something to protect himself. He says he forgot he had his gun with him when he walked into a school.

Actually, I think it would be safer if people were allowed to carry a concealed gun anywhere, if they have a permit. I really doubt that the nutjobs who plan to shoot up schools and theaters would be so bold if they thought for one second that they'd end up being the one getting shot.

This guy supports liberal legislation for gun control, but like the liberal politicians, he doesn't want those new laws to apply to him.

It shows an innate need to feel safe, something that the liberals understand well when it comes to themselves, yet they have no problem taking that away from the rest of us. Sometimes it's like they don't think that other people feel the way they do about things.

It's inexplicable.

Politics: Anti 2nd Amendment activist carries gun into school - says he 'forgot' he had it | Best of Cain

Another "responsible gun owner" being irresponsible.

Go figure.

Lock his ass up for life.

Another "responsible gun owner" being irresponsible.

Go figure.

Lock his ass up for life.

Really? Because he forgot he had his gun on him when he walked into a school he should be locked up for life? Well, that's very Gestapo of you. You're only proving our point what a bunch nutters the gun grabber crowd is.

Lol and how do you possibly make the leap that because a few people want a total gun ban that means all gun control advocates want the same thing?

How do you possibly come to the conclusion that I have nothing better to do than post 2,000 links for you? You asked for evidence and I gave it to you.

That's neat you quoted a few people's opinions.

You're just not man enough to admit that you're wrong because you're dishonest and dishonorable and reacting exactly like I knew you would.

Should I find the opinion of a few conservatives on any given topic and assume you and all others share that opinion?

Do what ever you want. I'm not a conservative so why would I give a shit? It's your time if you want to waste it. :lol:

LOL, you're not a conservative. Right. The fact is you ARE lazy. You found a few peoples opinions and said then made a sweeping generalization. The definition of lazy.

That's fine though. Tell me...why do you think gays shouldn't be married and women shouldn't be allowed to have abortions even in cases of rape and when the mothers life is in danger? That IS what you think after all.

Last edited:
LOL, you're not a conservative. Right. The fact is you ARE lazy. You found a few peoples opinions and said then made a sweeping generalization. The definition of lazy.

No, I provided you with quality examples, including entire cities run by the gun grabbing crowd, who did exactly what I said, until the courts smacked them down. As I said, your reaction is exactly what I knew it would be because you're dishonest and dishonorable and have no interest in accepting any other viewpoint than those you have preconceived of. That is intellectual laziness at its finest.

That's fine though. Tell me...why do you think gays shouldn't be married and women shouldn't be allowed to have abortions even in cases of rape and when the mothers life is in danger? That IS what you think after all.

My opinion on gay marriage and abortion is not relevant to the topic of this thread. Go troll somewhere else. I held up my part of the bargain and I'm done with you on this subject. Continuing to engage you further would be the very embodiment of the old adage "never argue with an idiot."

Have a nice day. :cool:

No, I provided you with quality examples, including entire cities run by the gun grabbing crowd, who did exactly what I said, until the courts smacked them down. As I said, your reaction is exactly what I knew it would be because you're dishonest and dishonorable and have no interest in accepting any other viewpoint than those you have preconceived of. That is intellectual laziness at its finest.

My opinion on gay marriage and abortion is not relevant to the topic of this thread. Go troll somewhere else. I held up my part of the bargain and I'm done with you on this subject. Continuing to engage you further would be the very embodiment of the old adage "never argue with an idiot."

Have a nice day. :cool:

That's right. As usual with you, leave when you're shown to be just another loud mouth no think conservative stooge. You're pathetic. Please keep your over-generalizations to yourself next time. They are tired and boring and people like you aren't worth the effort.

Pick any other 1st world country that has proven gun control laws can work. Go ahead..I'll let you pick.

These other countries all combined only contain 50% of the worlds firearms. With that said, you are 12x more likely to die outside the borders of the U.S by homicide yet we own half the worlds guns...

Hint- That means its not the gun

-Geaux

Weeeee it's fun to make up facts!

98.2% of gun owners are convicted felons.

97.6% of homicides are performed by members of the NRA.

Weeeee!

Safezone.jpg

These other countries all combined only contain 50% of the worlds firearms. With that said, you are 12x more likely to die outside the borders of the U.S by homicide yet we own half the worlds guns...

Hint- That means its not the gun

-Geaux

Weeeee it's fun to make up facts!

98.2% of gun owners are convicted felons.

97.6% of homicides are performed by members of the NRA.

Weeeee!

Safezone.jpg

a8a142de8bbbbd67999ab9a7ae01a223836f43cfec1b3552529f47c70b6d49d5.jpg

Really? Please expound...

I can wait

-Geaux

You're an idiot.

Idiots shouldn't be able to possess a firearm.

Get it?

Really?? How about voting? Should idiots be able to vote?

I think if you don't pay taxes, you don't vote..

No?

-Geaux

Voting doesn't kill people. Guns do. Hence why idiots such as yourself should be allowed to possess a gun.

But excellent comparison otherwise. Truly.

Maybe it's because you've been told to believe that "gun control" = "nobody can have guns"

In my mind anyone that wants to deny anyone their rights is an asshole.

This guy supports liberal legislation for gun control, but like the liberal politicians, he doesn't want those new laws to apply to him.

I don't think that is a fair characterization. It doesn't sound like he did it on purpose. I do take some pleasure, however, in seeing statists get burned by the very laws they push on the rest of us.

Of course he didn't do it on purpose, which is why everyone that is defending him suddenly sounds like a gun nut.

This guy is a typical hypocrite. Supports gun control - for the rest of us - yet he apparently never leaves home without something to protect himself. He says he forgot he had his gun with him when he walked into a school.

Actually, I think it would be safer if people were allowed to carry a concealed gun anywhere, if they have a permit. I really doubt that the nutjobs who plan to shoot up schools and theaters would be so bold if they thought for one second that they'd end up being the one getting shot.

It shows an innate need to feel safe, something that the liberals understand well when it comes to themselves, yet they have no problem taking that away from the rest of us. Sometimes it's like they don't think that other people feel the way they do about things.

It's inexplicable.

Politics: Anti 2nd Amendment activist carries gun into school - says he 'forgot' he had it | Best of Cain

Uh, no. Its very explicable.

Nothing hypocritical in wanting to keep guns away from criminals, known terrorists, illegals, mentally ill ... You know, all the people the nutters want to arm.

Jeezus. What a bizarre and stupid position for the nutters to take.

That is the ultimate goal of the gun control crowd. Anybody claiming otherwise is either willingly fooling themselves or a blatant liar.

And you know this.....how?

Because they have stated it repeatedly.

Oh that's right. You don't.

The fact that you are willing to pretend that isn't their goal doesn't mean it isn't their goal.

The 'gun-free' zones are the pride and joy of gun control people. They claim it will help save lives. What this guy did is actually the best way to save lives, but he is too hypocritical to admit that.

This guy likely wouldn't hesitate to convict another person of forgetting their concealed weapons as they entered one of the 'gun-free' zones, yet now he faces charges. I wonder if he'll plead guilty and be okay with whatever punishment or fines are handed down or whether he will expect his excuse of being absent-minded to get him off the hook.

People used to carrying a concealed weapon could easily forget they have it. Will the left be understanding if someone on the right does this? I would much rather be surrounded by responsible gun toters, especially in places that are now high risk for shootings. And the reason those places became more dangerous is a direct result of the left and their 'gun-free zone' signs.

Gun-free = Safety free
Criminals don't give a flying fuck about laws, but because law-abiding people do, we leave ourselves vulnerable.

Zzzzzzz. Gun Free Zones are a joke. That doesn't mean all gun control laws are equally ineffective. But feel free to actually respond to what I actually said in my post this time.

Feel free to give some examples of effective gun control laws.

[

Quote: Originally Posted by Quantum Windbag View Post
We need to get rid of the alternative argument that guns make it easier to kill, they don't. It is no easier to kill people with a gun than it is with a cough drop. Both of them can kill, and both of them can help.

Better yet, take few jars of peanut butter to preschool and watch the teachers FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

School Ban on Peanut Butter Brings Out the Crazy in Selfish Parents | The Stir

Forum List

Back