Gun control and firearms ban

to see in the NRA what it is: a terror organisation.

Where are you from? What is your first language?

I'm a German and a native speaker of a German language.
That explains why this person has an angst against the US and their freedom to purchase a weapon..

hitler-gun-control.jpg

to see in the NRA what it is: a terror organisation.

Where are you from? What is your first language?

I'm a German and a native speaker of a German language.
That explains why this person has an angst against the US and their freedom to purchase a weapon..

hitler-gun-control.jpg

How stupid are you - measured in a scale from 1..10? 8? 9? ... The word "Angst" you are by the way able to translate with "fear". Germans are normally not very fearful, specially not in context USA nor in context freedom.

Last edited:

The U.S. broke away from an imperialist and persecuting British King in the 1770's. Did you know that the American Revolutionary War actually began when British troops unsuccessfully tried to confiscate a cache of guns from Americans?

Battles of Lexington and Concord.

After the war, America's leaders feared it possible that an American despot could rise to power and be just as bad or worse than the king. Therefore, they made it a RIGHT that Americans can own and carry guns so that, in the event a tyrant ever took power in America, the people would have the means (guns) to remove the tyrant from power.

I have no idea if you were aware of this but this is a fair summary of how we obtained this right.

With that said, there are numerous leftist jurisdictions that have outlawed the "right" of citizens to carry guns. Such jurisdictions usually have the highest murder and crime rates in the U.S.

The U.S. broke away from an imperialist and persecuting British King in the 1770's.

By masking them like to be Red Indians - I heard from it.

Did you know that the American Revolutionary War

The what?

actually began when British troops unsuccessfully tried to confiscate a cache of guns from Americans?

Battles of Lexington and Concord.

After the war, America's leaders feared it possible that an American despot could rise to power and be just as bad or worse than the king. Therefore, they made it a RIGHT that Americans can own and carry guns so that, in the event a tyrant ever took power in America, the people would have the means (guns) to remove the tyrant from power.

Or on reason of "thanksgiving" to the Red Indians, who had saved your Pilgrim fathers, by giving now all US-Americans the instruments to mass-murder them.

I have no idea if you were aware of this but this is a fair summary of how we obtained this right.

With that said, there are numerous leftist jurisdictions that have outlawed the "right" of citizens to carry guns. Such jurisdictions usually have the highest murder and crime rates in the U.S.

That's bullshit. The whole disaster started in the 60ies/70ies. And I'm sure the brutal crimes in the USA have a lot to do with your weapon fetishism, which is a similar problem like drug addicts.

That's bullshit. The whole disaster started in the 60ies/70ies. And I'm sure the brutal crimes in the USA have a lot to do with your weapon fetishism, which is a similar problem like drug addicts.

I sense that you don't like Americans much. Why is that?

obama didn't forget he just didn't have the political support in Congress to do anything after the 2010 election
But what does that have to do with the first push for a gun ban was against revolvers? You gun grabber couldn't get your way with them and have forgotten that was your first target to go after

i have several firearms in my home ... so guess you failed with yer silly assessment of me.

anyhoo - that there 'gun grabbing ' is just the lobbyists for the NRA duping you into buying as many as you can.

My brother's got a friend who's selling a number of guns. We've already decided we're buying whatever he's selling. The beauty of it is these guns are completely undocumented. No one knows we'll have them, as there's no requirement to register them here.

The trick is finding ammunition. I've got a buddy reloading some rifle rounds for me, but finding .45 ACP is like trying to find a unicorn...

Thanks . . . for informing the entire internet. Ammo is no problem, really. Just pull up AmmoSeek.com and search whatever caliber. A few calibers, such as 45-70 and 6.5 Grendel are running scarce. But even those calibers can be found . . . if you delve deeply enough into search results.
I have passed up a lot of ammo this year some people need ammo more than I do. I started buying years ago. so I figure I'll let someone have my share this year.
i recently bought some green tip 5.56mm NATO rounds.....Since Russia isnt a threat to Europe anymore, i just figured i might need a few since XiBiden, might take over next year...
A handy chambering I use is .223 Wylde. It shoots both 5.56 and .223 without a problem. Whichever is cheaper.
One of the big things US citizens need to do, is when the 4am wake up call from the Feds at your neighbors house, everyone who is a Law Abiding Citizen needs to step up and stop the illegal search and seizure the Feds will attempt.

Sounds heroic, doesn't it? Trust me I'm on your side. However, let's just say I've been reading a whole lot about John Brown's fate lately. There's a real good and important lesson to learn in studying what happened in Harpers Ferry in 1859. Read between the lines and you must realize anyone who resists our federal government with armed force will be eradicated. Now, one could cite the eventual victory of Cliven Bundy and his son's—but—that's like finding a specific grain of sand on a very wide beach.

Anyone who resists our federal government with armed force is labeled a domestic terrorist and villified in the media 24/7 to the point that nobody would dare publicly defend them.

tru,p supporters are already vilified so what difference does it make might as well take out a few leftists

^ 'tru,p supporters are already vilified '

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

' might as well take out a few leftists '

^^^

tumblr_.gif

So if i dont want to sell my weapon on a XiBiden buy back EO, what happens to me?

They would attach liens to your properties (house, business, cars, etc.). They would cancel your bank accounts and credit cards. They would fine you. They would cancel your right to drive. They won't need to show up at your door to compel you to turn in your guns.

they would be grandfathered in. god damn - you nutters are paranoid.

...Biden said you will not and that foid makes it easy to track you. Or do you plan on resisting what you voted for?
Sleepy Old Uncle Joe hasn't said any such thing, my little right-wing Internet troll...

Here is the Biden campaign's official position on the subject...

Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President

His agenda is well within acceptable parameters for (a) protecting Second Amendment rights while (b) eliminating a variety of public safety threats.

You don't need 2500 AR-15s and M-4s nor 750-round magazines nor 150,000 rounds of .40 and 9mm ammo...

And, with any luck, you won't be allowed to keep that kind of insane arsenal in the future.

Show me in the bill of rights the word NEED

show me where it says UNregulated.

So if i dont want to sell my weapon on a XiBiden buy back EO, what happens to me?

They would attach liens to your properties (house, business, cars, etc.). They would cancel your bank accounts and credit cards. They would fine you. They would cancel your right to drive. They won't need to show up at your door to compel you to turn in your guns.
and therefore that starts the bloodshed

lol ... you go you little internet warrior.

i hope capital murder carries the death penalty in yer state.

You don't need 2500 AR-15s and M-4s nor 750-round magazines nor 150,000 rounds of .40 and 9mm ammo...

Of course we do. Remember, your leftist thugs attack in huge mobs and your leftist masters refuse to let law enforcement control them. So, yea, a citizen DOES need lots of guns with lots of ammo capacity.

don'tcha mean citizens that need phallic symbols to compensate for their shortcomings?

Last edited:
don'tcha you mean citizens that need phallyc symbols to compensate for their shortcomings?

Let me know when your leftist masters enforce the law and protect citizens from violent, leftist mobs.

...Biden said you will not and that foid makes it easy to track you. Or do you plan on resisting what you voted for?
Sleepy Old Uncle Joe hasn't said any such thing, my little right-wing Internet troll...

Here is the Biden campaign's official position on the subject...

Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President

His agenda is well within acceptable parameters for (a) protecting Second Amendment rights while (b) eliminating a variety of public safety threats.

And, with any luck, you won't be allowed to keep that kind of insane arsenal in the future.
Oh i see, you dont need a weapon to protect yourself from governments foreign or domestic? So i dont need to pay taxes, so some lazy prog slave can take those taxes to eat from?

if the big bad gov'ment came down on its citizens, they have you outnumbered by the military industrial complex.

bigley. big BIG bigley.

Forum List

Back