Gun control and firearms ban

the first call for ban on a firearm was a revolver back in the 70's then the gun grabbers went for semiautomatics
They will never stop

That's why we must never stop until we can purchase state-of-the-art machine guns without background checks or registration.

We must push the entire opposite direction with double the furry and motivation. THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US!!! STOP THEM NOW AND PUSH FOR MACHINE GUNS!!!

you don't need machine guns

My brother's got a friend who's selling a number of guns. We've already decided we're buying whatever he's selling. The beauty of it is these guns are completely undocumented. No one knows we'll have them, as there's no requirement to register them here.

The trick is finding ammunition. I've got a buddy reloading some rifle rounds for me, but finding .45 ACP is like trying to find a unicorn...

Thanks . . . for informing the entire internet. Ammo is no problem, really. Just pull up AmmoSeek.com and search whatever caliber. A few calibers, such as 45-70 and 6.5 Grendel are running scarce. But even those calibers can be found . . . if you delve deeply enough into search results.
I have passed up a lot of ammo this year some people need ammo more than I do. I started buying years ago. so I figure I'll let someone have my share this year.
i recently bought some green tip 5.56mm NATO rounds.....Since Russia isnt a threat to Europe anymore, i just figured i might need a few since XiBiden, might take over next year...
A handy chambering I use is .223 Wylde. It shoots both 5.56 and .223 without a problem. Whichever is cheaper.
One of the big things US citizens need to do, is when the 4am wake up call from the Feds at your neighbors house, everyone who is a Law Abiding Citizen needs to step up and stop the illegal search and seizure the Feds will attempt.

Sounds heroic, doesn't it? Trust me I'm on your side. However, let's just say I've been reading a whole lot about John Brown's fate lately. There's a real good and important lesson to learn in studying what happened in Harpers Ferry in 1859. Read between the lines and you must realize anyone who resists our federal government with armed force will be eradicated. Now, one could cite the eventual victory of Cliven Bundy and his son's—but—that's like finding a specific grain of sand on a very wide beach.

interesting antifa resisted the government and nothing was said let's create another chaz. Nevertheless, you'll be placed in a position to defend your rights if Biden does take office and the democrats take the senate. However I do recall a group of men that took a stand against a super power of the world and won

Think the French will help us again this time? I don't think so.

when was that Tory? oh that's right after Washington had the brits and the tories bottled up at Yorktown

At least you have your history right. Now, which country will help us defeat the Biden Imperial Forces like the French did at Yorktown?

My brother's got a friend who's selling a number of guns. We've already decided we're buying whatever he's selling. The beauty of it is these guns are completely undocumented. No one knows we'll have them, as there's no requirement to register them here.

The trick is finding ammunition. I've got a buddy reloading some rifle rounds for me, but finding .45 ACP is like trying to find a unicorn...

Thanks . . . for informing the entire internet. Ammo is no problem, really. Just pull up AmmoSeek.com and search whatever caliber. A few calibers, such as 45-70 and 6.5 Grendel are running scarce. But even those calibers can be found . . . if you delve deeply enough into search results.
I have passed up a lot of ammo this year some people need ammo more than I do. I started buying years ago. so I figure I'll let someone have my share this year.
i recently bought some green tip 5.56mm NATO rounds.....Since Russia isnt a threat to Europe anymore, i just figured i might need a few since XiBiden, might take over next year...
A handy chambering I use is .223 Wylde. It shoots both 5.56 and .223 without a problem. Whichever is cheaper.
One of the big things US citizens need to do, is when the 4am wake up call from the Feds at your neighbors house, everyone who is a Law Abiding Citizen needs to step up and stop the illegal search and seizure the Feds will attempt.

Sounds heroic, doesn't it? Trust me I'm on your side. However, let's just say I've been reading a whole lot about John Brown's fate lately. There's a real good and important lesson to learn in studying what happened in Harpers Ferry in 1859. Read between the lines and you must realize anyone who resists our federal government with armed force will be eradicated. Now, one could cite the eventual victory of Cliven Bundy and his son's—but—that's like finding a specific grain of sand on a very wide beach.

interesting antifa resisted the government and nothing was said let's create another chaz. Nevertheless, you'll be placed in a position to defend your rights if Biden does take office and the democrats take the senate. However I do recall a group of men that took a stand against a super power of the world and won

when was that Tory? oh that's right after Washington had the brits and the tories bottled up at Yorktown

At least you have your history right. Now, which country will help us defeat the Biden Imperial Forces like the French did at Yorktown?

be a good little tory

Oh, Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch...

The Gun-Nuts Kiddie-Klub is at it again...

Somebody didn't get their Red Rider BB-Gun under the Christmas tree this year...
I see your fear

That's not "fear", it's hilarity. He's laughing at you and so am I.
no it's fear when facts are pointed out and whining is what the response is. gun control is about taking guns period
That wasn't "whining", Neanderthal... it was ridicule... sheer hilarity over your (and yours) juvenile teenage angst... :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody's taking away your guns... and nobody serious is proposing it... so your Minuteman Fantasy remains divorced from Reality...

Oh, Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch... The Gun-Nuts Kiddie-Klub is at it again... Somebody didn't get their Red Rider BB-Gun under the Christmas tree this year... < yawn >
Shut your fucking cake hole. We know you are trying to ban everything. Just STOP!!!
You lunatics make me laugh. I have a FOID card myself and plan to maintain my own inventory. But you 'the sky is falling' triggered dweebs are a laugh-riot.
So if i dont want to sell my weapon on a XiBiden buy back EO, what happens to me?

A revolution in 1776 started small.....

be a good little tory

Still too stupid to answer any reasonable questions I see!

Nobody's taking away your guns... and nobody serious is proposing it... so your Minuteman Fantasy remains divorced from Reality...

Serious leftists have been trying for YEARS to take away our guns through one method or another.

And if your leftist masters are cool with citizens carrying guns, when then is it next to impossible to obtain a conceal-carry permit in many leftist jurisdictions such as New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, etc., etc., etc.,?

Somebody didn't get their Red Rider BB-Gun under the Christmas tree this year...
I see your fear

no it's fear when facts are pointed out and whining is what the response is. gun control is about taking guns period
That wasn't "whining", Neanderthal... it was ridicule... sheer hilarity over your (and yours) juvenile teenage angst... :auiqs.jpg:

no it was whining snowflake idiot why did biden say he was coming for guns? why does his campaign platform outline what he's going to do?

be a good little tory

Still too stupid to answer any reasonable questions I see!

No I just say fuck you to tories

So if i dont want to sell my weapon on a XiBiden buy back EO, what happens to me?

They would attach liens to your properties (house, business, cars, etc.). They would cancel your bank accounts and credit cards. They would fine you. They would cancel your right to drive. They won't need to show up at your door to compel you to turn in your guns.

...Biden said you will not and that foid makes it easy to track you. Or do you plan on resisting what you voted for?
Sleepy Old Uncle Joe hasn't said any such thing, my little right-wing Internet troll...

Here is the Biden campaign's official position on the subject...

Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President

His agenda is well within acceptable parameters for (a) protecting Second Amendment rights while (b) eliminating a variety of public safety threats.

You don't need 2500 AR-15s and M-4s nor 750-round magazines nor 150,000 rounds of .40 and 9mm ammo...

And, with any luck, you won't be allowed to keep that kind of insane arsenal in the future.
[/QUOTE]

...Biden said you will not and that foid makes it easy to track you. Or do you plan on resisting what you voted for?
Sleepy Old Uncle Joe hasn't said any such thing, my little right-wing Internet troll...

His agenda is well within acceptable parameters for (a) protecting Second Amendment rights while (b) eliminating a variety of public safety threats.

You don't need 2500 AR-15s and M-4s nor 750-round magazines nor 150,000 rounds of .40 and 9mm ammo...

And, with any luck, you won't be allowed to keep that kind of insane arsenal in the future.

Show me in the bill of rights the word NEED

They would attach liens to your properties (house, business, cars, etc.). They would cancel your bank accounts and credit cards. They would fine you. They would cancel your right to drive. They won't need to show up at your door to compel you to turn in your guns.
and therefore that starts the bloodshed

Of course we do. Remember, your leftist thugs attack in huge mobs and your leftist masters refuse to let law enforcement control them. So, yea, a citizen DOES need lots of guns with lots of ammo capacity.

I see your fear

Once AGAIN for the illiterates --- I wrote nothing about "gun control".
Not here, not in any thread in any forum, at any time, anywhere.

So thanks for the demonstration of what "whining" is, whiner.

Oh i see, you dont need a weapon to protect yourself from governments foreign or domestic? So i dont need to pay taxes, so some lazy prog slave can take those taxes to eat from?

the first call for ban on a firearm was a revolver back in the 70's then the gun grabbers went for semiautomatics
They will never stop

That's why we must never stop until we can purchase state-of-the-art machine guns without background checks or registration.

We must push the entire opposite direction with double the furry and motivation. THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US!!! STOP THEM NOW AND PUSH FOR MACHINE GUNS!!!

you don't need machine guns

Show me in the bill of rights the word NEED.

:laugh:

I couldn't resist.

If leftists support the right of citizens to carry guns, why then is it nearly impossible to obtain a conceal-carry permit in most leftist jurisdictions?

I don't know and I don't care what such a permit requires. It is of no consequence.

Oh and I don't speak for "leftists". I speak for me. Might be useful to discern the difference between singular and collective.

Forum List

Back