Gun control and firearms ban

GOOD
FUCKING
CHRIST
:banghead:

Beam me up, anybody. There's no intelligent life here.
Looks like talking about guns really gets you....TRIGGERED !!!:lastword1: :pinkygirly: :hyper:

"Guns"."triggered". I get it. Ha ha what a great pun. I'm gasping for breath. Really I am.
This is what happens when you're late to the fray and don't bother to catch up.

I've never, ANYWHERE, claimed to own any guns. I have in fact, repeatedly and specifically, stated that I DON'T.

Yet Dingoball here (the post you cut out so that there's no longer any context) is so GOD DAMNED STUPID that he can't discern his own preconceptions from what the words on the page are.

So no it's not guns that trigger me. it's INTENTIONAL GODDAM STUPIDITY. It's what I call "intellectual sloth" or as Asimov termed it the Cult of Ignorance. As if intentional goddam stupidity is some kind of "virtue".
Well it certainly caused you to type out a hate filled, cry baby rant, so call it what you want.
I call it triggered :cool:
Have you considered enjoying life ?

Have you considered not barging in to conversations you weren't part of and didn't understand?

What a concept. Deep huh?
Hang on a minute, let me think.............................ummmm, nope.
"Triggered" it was a joke. Lighten up, enjoy the season.
At least you believe in the first amendment, right ? so there's a positive attribute.

GOOD
FUCKING
CHRIST

Looks like talking about guns really gets you....TRIGGERED !!!:lastword1: :pinkygirly: :hyper:

"Guns"."triggered". I get it. Ha ha what a great pun. I'm gasping for breath. Really I am.

I've never, ANYWHERE, claimed to own any guns. I have in fact, repeatedly and specifically, stated that I DON'T.

Yet Dingoball here (the post you cut out so that there's no longer any context) is so GOD DAMNED STUPID that he can't discern his own preconceptions from what the words on the page are.

So no it's not guns that trigger me. it's INTENTIONAL GODDAM STUPIDITY. It's what I call "intellectual sloth" or as Asimov termed it the Cult of Ignorance. As if intentional goddam stupidity is some kind of "virtue".
Well it certainly caused you to type out a hate filled, cry baby rant, so call it what you want.

Have you considered not barging in to conversations you weren't part of and didn't understand?

At least you believe in the first amendment, right ? so there's a positive attribute.

Serious question --- have you contributed anything to this topic at all?

Any other topic?

GOOD
FUCKING
CHRIST

Serious question --- have you contributed anything to this topic at all?

Any other topic?
Yes I did.
I got you triggered.
Now thats serious.
Dont believe me, go back and read your replies.
You were seriously mad.
Why dont to report me to the mods and see how much I care.
It was worth it just to hear you cry.

Oh dear confused Pogo one. This is every one of your posts prior to me making a joke that you took offense to, aka triggered.
In your words; Serious question --- have you contributed anything to this topic at all?
I was right. All you did was cry and make derogatory comments..
At least I made a joke, and you were TRIGGERED !!!
That's not "fear", it's hilarity. He's laughing at you and so am I.
Once AGAIN for the illiterates --- I wrote nothing about "gun control".
Not here, not in any thread in any forum, at any time, anywhere.

So thanks for the demonstration of what "whining" is, whiner.
I don't know and I don't care what such a permit requires. It is of no consequence.

Oh and I don't speak for "leftists". I speak for me. Might be useful to discern the difference between singular and collective.
"B-but but I WANT you to grab my guns so I can do my rage dance!"
HOW THE FUCK MANY PEOPLE DO I LOOK LIKE, Dumbass?
Well I don't know Pebbles, hold on I'll ask him. I mean he's sitting right here, along with all the "leftists", and O'bama and --- well actually everybody's here. :banghead:

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SPEAKING FOR? Anyone?

Cheeses.
For the 189th time --- I have no firearms to "take away". If you do, that's your hangup.
:snif: I love happy endings.
GOOD
FUCKING
CHRIST

You've been mixing WAY too many psychoactive chemicals. I asked you a question, WIMP.
WHAT'S YOURS, Dippy? After all you can't tell the difference between "individual" and 'collective".

Let's run just the latest example thereof. Roll tape.
Here you've got CCJ being all "leftists" while ONE POST EARLIER it was me that was "all leftists" and if we looked around we'd find myriad others who were also "all leftists".

Are you retarded?

Last edited:
...Nope you better get your education somewhere else we are not part of the organized militia. I'm not allowed anything I have a right which precedes and allowance by any government. the government only legislates because the people granted them such right but as the Constitution is written it tells the government what they can not do SHALL NOT BE INFRINGE yes such regulation is an infringement
That's all a matter of interpretation.

And it is about to be
re-interpreted. :auiqs.jpg:

the first call for ban on a firearm was a revolver back in the 70's then the gun grabbers went for semiautomatics
They will never stop
It doesn’t make sense to me, except inasmuch as the over-educated fools of the judicial bench are eagerly anticipating the “great political smash” of Bolshevism predicted or planned by the “Protocols of Zion.” Otherwise, how does a majority Republican-appointed court manage to toe the Democrat Party line so closely in its denial and igonrance of the Second Amendment?
>>> Among the general public, this year’s Supreme Court term will be primarily remembered for its major rulings on LGBT rights, abortion and whether the president is above the law.
>>> For observers of Second Amendment law, however, the term stood out for another reason: Twice this session, the court rejected efforts by the National Rifle Association and other opponents of gun safety laws to misinterpret the Second Amendment in a way that could undo the progress that gun violence prevention advocates have made in statehouses and at the ballot box.
>>> First, in May, the court declined to rule on the merits in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. City of New York, rejecting the arguments of a state affiliate of the NRA that the case somehow presented a live Second Amendment controversy. The next month, the court declined to hear any one of the 10 petitions seeking Supreme Court review in other Second Amendment cases.<<<
What part of “shall not be infringed” do they not understand?

Menschevism is humanism in other words, after Friedrich Nietzsche rather than Joseph Stalin. There’s the righteous ideal of an Übermensch, not to be confused with Nazism or Adolf Hitler’s interpretation of it.

...Nope you better get your education somewhere else we are not part of the organized militia. I'm not allowed anything I have a right which precedes and allowance by any government. the government only legislates because the people granted them such right but as the Constitution is written it tells the government what they can not do SHALL NOT BE INFRINGE yes such regulation is an infringement

And it is about to be
U.S. Code it defines what is a militia

10 USC § 311 - Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

>>> “You are WILDLY IRRESPONSIBLE for tweeting this document without offering any context and framework to ensure that anyone looking at this document understands that it is one of the most dangerous embodiments of antisemitism ever produced,” tweeted one woman.
>>> Others threatened to report the tweet as hate speech and called for it to be taken down.<<<
The document as published is rife with “context” and “framework” and heavily redacted.

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
So by definition the unorganized Militia cannot have any female members under any circumstances. It’s the same communist US Code which defines the terms idiot and insane person among other bitch-corporate Bolshevism.
>>> the words “insane” and “insane person” shall include every idiot, insane person, and person non compos mentis;
>>> the words “person” and “whoever” include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals;<<<
A barbershop definition of “militia” is irrelevant to the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
Damned doctors read the Holy Bible and a man needs coronary artery bypass surgery at the age of 45, and he needs additional help from the government to keep his wife under obedience, out of his militia and away from his guns?

>>> “You are WILDLY IRRESPONSIBLE for tweeting this document without offering any context and framework to ensure that anyone looking at this document understands that it is one of the most dangerous embodiments of antisemitism ever produced,” tweeted one woman.
>>> Others threatened to report the tweet as hate speech and called for it to be taken down.<<<
The document as published is rife with “context” and “framework” and heavily redacted.

So by definition the unorganized Militia cannot have any female members under any circumstances. It’s the same communist US Code which defines the terms idiot and insane person among other bitch-corporate Bolshevism.
>>> the words “insane” and “insane person” shall include every idiot, insane person, and person non compos mentis;
>>> the words “person” and “whoever” include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals;<<<
A barbershop definition of “militia” is irrelevant to the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
Damned doctors read the Holy Bible and a man needs coronary artery bypass surgery at the age of 45, and he needs additional help from the government to keep his wife under obedience, out of his militia and away from his guns?

it doesn't say they can't be part of the unorganized militia it only says a member of the unorganized militia cannot be a member of the organized militia

it doesn't say they can't be part of the unorganized militia it only says a member of the unorganized militia cannot be a member of the organized militia
Paragraph (a) of your definition completely excludes women who are not U.S. citizens and active members of the National Guard.

Paragraph (a) of your definition completely excludes women who are not U.S. citizens and active members of the National Guard.
but it doesn't say they can't be all it says is that they cannot be members of the organized militia
FYI paragraph b doesn't saying male either

And it is about to be

And you and I are part of the 'unorganized' militia. Unfortunately for you, the arms of that 'unorganized' militia can be 'regulated' as well. :abgg2q.jpg:

And it is about to be

And you and I are part of the 'unorganized' militia. Unfortunately for you, the arms of that 'unorganized' militia can be 'regulated' as well. :abgg2q.jpg:
as to be expected in working order they are regulated by me no one else

...as to be expected in working order they are regulated by me no one else
Further regulations governing the nature and quantities and operation and transfer and storage of such arms will be forthcoming... not to worry.

==========

Forgive me, Lord, but I DO so love poking fun at these dweebs... they're such easy marks... and they're nuts-enough and rotten-enough to warrant it... :laugh:

...as to be expected in working order they are regulated by me no one else
Further regulations governing the nature and quantities and operation and transfer and storage of such arms will be forthcoming... not to worry.

==========

Forgive me, Lord, but I DO so love poking fun at these dweebs... they're such easy marks... and they're nuts-enough and rotten-enough to warrant it... :laugh:
here the only further regulation there is shall not be infringed

The U.S. broke away from an imperialist and persecuting British King in the 1770's.

By masking them like to be Red Indians - I heard from it.

Did you know that the American Revolutionary War

The what?

actually began when British troops unsuccessfully tried to confiscate a cache of guns from Americans?

Battles of Lexington and Concord.

After the war, America's leaders feared it possible that an American despot could rise to power and be just as bad or worse than the king. Therefore, they made it a RIGHT that Americans can own and carry guns so that, in the event a tyrant ever took power in America, the people would have the means (guns) to remove the tyrant from power.

Or on reason of "thanksgiving" to the Red Indians, who had saved your Pilgrim fathers, by giving now all US-Americans the instruments to mass-murder them.

I have no idea if you were aware of this but this is a fair summary of how we obtained this right.

With that said, there are numerous leftist jurisdictions that have outlawed the "right" of citizens to carry guns. Such jurisdictions usually have the highest murder and crime rates in the U.S.

That's bullshit. The whole disaster started in the 60ies/70ies. And I'm sure the brutal crimes in the USA have a lot to do with your weapon fetishism, which is a similar problem like drug addicts.

Dipstick......our problem in the 60s and 70s was the democrat party and it's criminal justice policies that allowed violent criminals to commit crimes without consequences.....something we are going back to in the 2020s in democrat party controlled cities.

From the early 90s to 2020 our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, our violent crime rate went down 72% as more Americans owned and actually carried guns in public........

You can't explain that vast downward trend with what you think about guns and gun ownership.

the first call for ban on a firearm was a revolver back in the 70's ... They will never stop

Hopefully. It was by the way the racist murderer Harlon Carter who made in the 1970ies the NRA to a criminal organisation fighting for the profits of the weapon industry and weapon dealers of the USA. I would suggest to see in the NRA what it is: a terror organisation. Alcohol, drugs and weapons destroy lifes and are an expression of destroyed lifes.

Hey, genius...you have no room to talk...

The Europeans banned and confiscated guns after WW1.....then the German socialists murdered 12 million unarmed Europeans...

Excuse us if we don't take your dumb opinions seriously....

Forum List

Back