Gun control and firearms ban

the first call for ban on a firearm was a revolver back in the 70's then the gun grabbers went for semiautomatics
They will never stop

Every gun owner should have guns registered and pay annual fees for the violence caused by guns.

every leftist should be registered and pay a fine for every illiterate child they teach
Every leftist controlled city should be held accountable for every riot they cause

He also started Fast and Furious to put guns in the hands of drug cartels in Mexico to restart the push for gun control....
Pawn shops in Latino neighborhoods in the U.S. (Cash America is a big one) are running fingerprint background checks through Mexican Army and Mexican national police before the FBI even gets a chance.

Los cárteles always have the ability to scrub the records of their operatives so they come clean at the FBI, and to impute dirty slander and bad paper on the record in order to blacklist U.S. patriots on NICS.

...Show me in the bill of rights the word NEED
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

* You are part of the Militia-at-large ( the entire pool of citizens capable of bearing arms in the event a national defense emergency )

* You are allowed to keep and bear arms

* The government has a right to regulate the nature and quantities of such arms

* Such regulation does not infringe on your macro-level right to keep and bear arms

--------

If you do not yet live in a jurisdiction where you are "well-regulated", you soon will be. :laugh:
Only the unorganized militia whines about gun control laws.
you're from San Salvador aren't you? or is it Honduras?
You really need to such the fuck up because you have no rights in America or any idea what you are talking about.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

* You are part of the Militia-at-large ( the entire pool of citizens capable of bearing arms in the event a national defense emergency )

* Such regulation does not infringe on your macro-level right to keep and bear arms

--------

If you do not yet live in a jurisdiction where you are "well-regulated", you soon will be. :laugh:
You really need to such the fuck up because you have no rights in America or any idea what you are talking about.
Nothing but right wing bigotry and diversion instead of Any valid argumentation while whining that I am the one who does that. How typical of the right wing. If it were not for fallacy, false witness bearing, and practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era pledge) they would have no arguments at all.

Right Wing Nut Jobs.”

Spell it out for us idiots, please. You and your cártel doctors need to be violently dispossessed of your torture instruments at the psychiatric wards, mental hospitals, and insane asylums. You people are going to lose your lives and fortunes as well as your souls over that shit.

--------

Nope you better get your education somewhere else
we are not part of the organized militia
I'm not allowed anything I have a right which precedes and allowance by any government
the government only legislates because the people granted them such right but as the Constitution is written it tells the government what they can not do
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGE
yes such regulation is an infringement

--------

Nothing but right wing bigotry and diversion instead of Any valid argumentation while whining that I am the one who does that. How typical of the right wing. If it were not for fallacy, false witness bearing, and practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era pledge) they would have no arguments at all.
You write as if you are a foreigner writing from scripted words
You are either a foreigner or a clueless sheeple

--------

I'm not allowed anything I have a right which precedes and allowance by any government
the government only legislates because the people granted them such right but as the Constitution is written it tells the government what they can not do
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGE
Post the entire amendment.

Well regulated....

--------

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGE

Well regulated....
well regulated in 18th century terminology meant "as to be expected in working order"

Every gun owner should have guns registered and pay annual fees for the violence causes by guns.
I’m so lucky. Gun-banning liberals like you don’t show their faces where I live, and they don’t live long in my part of the country.
It's better if you try to hide your ignorance.
the only ignorance I've seen have come form you anti-gunners who can't explain what common-sense gun laws that you want will stop any criminal from committing a crime

--------

You write as if you are a foreigner writing from scripted words
You are either a foreigner or a clueless sheeple
lol. You understand like a foreigner. Are you a Russian disinformationist?

--------

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGE

Well regulated....
well regulated in 18th century terminology meant "as to be expected in working order"
You must be a red Russian. Our Constitution is clear on this matter.

--------

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGE

Well regulated....
Even in the 18th century it meant much more.

Every gun owner should have guns registered and pay annual fees for the violence causes by guns.
I’m so lucky. Gun-banning liberals like you don’t show their faces where I live, and they don’t live long in my part of the country.
the only ignorance I've seen have come form you anti-gunners who can't explain what common-sense gun laws that you want will stop any criminal from committing a crime
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

--------

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGE

Well regulated....
Even in the 18th century it meant much more.
but that was what it meant when the authors of the second amendment wrote it

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
foreigner drunk posting

foreigner drunk posting
foreign disinformationists post like you do.

GOOD
FUCKING
CHRIST
:banghead:

Beam me up, anybody. There's no intelligent life here.
Looks like talking about guns really gets you....TRIGGERED !!!:lastword1: :pinkygirly: :hyper:

"Guns"."triggered". I get it. Ha ha what a great pun. I'm gasping for breath. Really I am.
This is what happens when you're late to the fray and don't bother to catch up.

I've never, ANYWHERE, claimed to own any guns. I have in fact, repeatedly and specifically, stated that I DON'T.

Yet Dingoball here (the post you cut out so that there's no longer any context) is so GOD DAMNED STUPID that he can't discern his own preconceptions from what the words on the page are.

So no it's not guns that trigger me. it's INTENTIONAL GODDAM STUPIDITY. It's what I call "intellectual sloth" or as Asimov termed it the Cult of Ignorance. As if intentional goddam stupidity is some kind of "virtue".
Well it certainly caused you to type out a hate filled, cry baby rant, so call it what you want.
I call it triggered :cool:
Have you considered enjoying life ?

GOOD
FUCKING
CHRIST
:banghead:

Beam me up, anybody. There's no intelligent life here.
Looks like talking about guns really gets you....TRIGGERED !!!:lastword1: :pinkygirly: :hyper:

"Guns"."triggered". I get it. Ha ha what a great pun. I'm gasping for breath. Really I am.
This is what happens when you're late to the fray and don't bother to catch up.

I've never, ANYWHERE, claimed to own any guns. I have in fact, repeatedly and specifically, stated that I DON'T.

Yet Dingoball here (the post you cut out so that there's no longer any context) is so GOD DAMNED STUPID that he can't discern his own preconceptions from what the words on the page are.

So no it's not guns that trigger me. it's INTENTIONAL GODDAM STUPIDITY. It's what I call "intellectual sloth" or as Asimov termed it the Cult of Ignorance. As if intentional goddam stupidity is some kind of "virtue".
Well it certainly caused you to type out a hate filled, cry baby rant, so call it what you want.
I call it triggered :cool:
Have you considered enjoying life ?

Have you considered not barging in to conversations you weren't part of and didn't understand?

What a concept. Deep huh?

Forum List

Back