Gun death rates are the highest in mainly red states.

Actually, he relied on people like you, stupid, easily led about, and compliant.
Those following an authoritarian politician who they feel will make their lives better and believe every lie he tells them are what Hitler, Mussolinni, Stalin and Trump are looking for.

It is very obvious to all, except those who believe in one person will save them.
You need to save yourself and not depend on a fake god.

Any chance she might shoot you?
An AR-15 requires no firearm skills. It is bought by those with no firearm skills and men with extremely small penises.
This is actually more her speed.
ruger_ec9s_pink_1.jpg

Those following an authoritarian politician who they feel will make their lives better and believe every lie he tells them are what Hitler, Mussolinni, Stalin and Trump are looking for.

It is very obvious to all, except those who believe in one person will save them.
You need to save yourself and not depend on a fake god.

You really should stop projecting so much

I didn't capitalize in an attempt to not scare you and you still did not answer.

Do I need to use a smaller font so I don't scare you off?
Oh, sweetcheeks, you can never scare us.

That's not within your power. You might threaten us with bodily harm with some weapon you laid hands on, in which case we will end you, but you will never be able to scare us.

That's not within your power. You might threaten us with bodily harm with some weapon you laid hands on, in which case we will end you, but you will never be able to scare us.
The most stupid among us focus on bodily harm or "ending you"
When you do not have an intellectual response, you play the dumb strong guy.

To be clear, at the end of the day, whoever wins in 2024, there cannot be a mentality of taking out side that lost, That will end up in a shooting civil war.

The US has had political differences since day one. The USA has ben successful in having an election, accepting the results and moving on except 1860 and 2020.
Whoever is President must be a President for all Americans.
The civil war almost ended the USA. A civil war aftrer 2024 will end the USA.

"I know you are what am I". The classic grade schools response continually used by MAGA.
Can't you do any better than that. Are you not going to say I am in a cult.

Dude, that's all you clods do.

Were going to arrest and criminally punish all who contributed to the leftist dumbassary.
You don't trust the DOJ. Who is going to arrest and prosecute.
You can change the top but you will have all of the same judges and prosecuters and civil servants.

To be clear, at the end of the day, whoever wins in 2024, there cannot be a mentality of taking out side that lost, That will end up in a shooting civil war.

The US has had political differences since day one. The USA has ben successful in having an election, accepting the results and moving on except 1860 and 2020.
Whoever is President must be a President for all Americans.
The civil war almost ended the USA. A civil war aftrer 2024 will end the USA.

You mean like you asshats almost did in 2016?

Forum List

Back