CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fascinated that you guys have no ability to understand metaphor.

OK: in America (where I live) you can only purchase a box or two of Sudafed. NOT because I'M making meth but because meth cooks used to use "smurfs" to go out and buy up a truck ton of Sudafed which they then extracted the pseudephedrine from to make Meth.

Most states passed laws limiting how much Sudafed even law abiding citizens like yourself could buy.

It's called "diversion" and the goal is to limit diversion from legitimate usage to illegitimate usage

That's because you are ASTOUNDINGLY uninformed on almost EVERYTHING.
Spoken like someone who doesn’t want to admit he wants to ban and confiscate guns.

Banning and confiscating guns is the logical conclusion for people who have zero tolerance for gun violence and gun accidents.

Convince me otherwise.

That is incorrect. Free people have the right to keep and bear arms.

That has been a fact of history for thousands of years.

I know the left is always denying history and reality, but history and reality persist despite leftist denials.
Now it's "arms," but the topic is about "guns," i.e. "firearms" which didn't exist "thousands of years ago." Now it's "leftists" while before it was "progressives." In any case, history and reality now have no choice but to declare you a name calling, shameless gasbag, trolling and gaslighting people here purely for the fun and profit of the weapons industry at the expense people's lives and limbs. Worse than any gun, you natter away about philosophical "freedom" in the face children's genuine fear of attending classes thanks to all the psychos being encouraged to shoot them daily by people like you. Do the world a favor. Open bolt upon yourself freely and asap taking care not to hurt others in the process.

Banning and confiscating guns is the logical conclusion for people who have zero tolerance for gun violence and gun accidents.

Convince me otherwise.

Maybe you could start your own thread on this so you can "flesh" out your hidden point.

In point of fact there are few people who say "zero tolerance" for accidents. That's what professionals call a "strawman". You are setting up an unrealistic position that almost no one actually holds so you can debate against that.

Why you would think "accidents" are preventable is beyond me, but it sounds like in whatever job you had you met more than a couple EH&S folks.

Most normal people understand what the word "accident" means.

Now it's "arms," but the topic is about "guns," i.e. "firearms" which didn't exist "thousands of years ago." Now it's "leftists" while before it was "progressives." In any case, history and reality now have no choice but to declare you a name calling, shameless gasbag, trolling and gaslighting people here purely for the fun and profit of the weapons industry at the expense people's lives and limbs. Worse than any gun, you natter away about philosophical "freedom" in the face children's genuine fear of attending classes thanks to all the psychos being encouraged to shoot them daily by people like you. Do the world a favor. Open bolt upon yourself freely and asap taking care not to hurt others in the process.
Now that's a weeks load of unadulterated bullshit right there.

Maybe you could start your own thread on this so you can "flesh" out your hidden point.

In point of fact there are few people who say "zero tolerance" for accidents. That's what professionals call a "strawman". You are setting up an unrealistic position that almost no one actually holds so you can debate against that.

Why you would think "accidents" are preventable is beyond me, but it sounds like in whatever job you had you met more than a couple EH&S folks.

Just saying what you won’t say but clearly believe.

Prove me wrong.

Pretty sure my point was to prove you wouldn’t state what your acceptable number of deaths is. Which you proved for me. Thank you.

I have proven NOTHING. Please, this is the CDZ...I'm begging you to please remain civil and do not misrepresent my posts like you normally do.

I have actually been quite forthcoming with your question.

Please be honest, just this once. It is the CDZ. JUST TRY.

Just saying what you won’t say but clearly believe.

Prove me wrong.

When I say I do NOT have a "zero tolerance" policy for accidents why do you not believe me?????

Why do you INSIST on lying about my posts even in the CDZ????

I'm begging you, Ding, just here on the CDZ be honest don't play these stupid games.

I have proven NOTHING. Please, this is the CDZ...I'm begging you to please remain civil and do not misrepresent my posts like you normally do.

I have actually been quite forthcoming with your question.

Please be honest, just this once. It is the CDZ. JUST TRY.
You took more pot shots than were taken at Ulvalde.

Why do you have an arbitrary cutoff for acceptable gun deaths? Don’t you value everyone’s lives?

When I say I do NOT have a "zero tolerance" policy for accidents why do you not believe me?????

Why do you INSIST on lying about my posts even in the CDZ????

I'm begging you, Ding, just here on the CDZ be honest don't play these stupid games.
So you just have a zero tolerance for gun violence. Which of course means you will continue gun restrictions until you have no other choice but to ban and confiscate guns which was what you wanted all along.

I'm fascinated that you guys have no ability to understand metaphor.

OK: in America (where I live) you can only purchase a box or two of Sudafed. NOT because I'M making meth but because meth cooks used to use "smurfs" to go out and buy up a truck ton of Sudafed which they then extracted the pseudephedrine from to make Meth.

Most states passed laws limiting how much Sudafed even law abiding citizens like yourself could buy.

It's called "diversion" and the goal is to limit diversion from legitimate usage to illegitimate usage

That's because you are ASTOUNDINGLY uninformed on almost EVERYTHING.

Guns are
A protected Right, just like speech or religion…..drugs are not.

Is suicide an accident or gun violence?

Is suicide an accident or gun violence?
Suicide is the act of intentionally causing one's own death.
Contradict that obvious definition, ding.. Be careful to somehow conflate your alternative usage with "gun" or "Gun deaths in all states per capita" while you're at it.. You know you want to.. Give in.. "Prove" your true, banging-off-the-walls nature.. ding.. ding.. ding..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back