Gun free zone = kill zone

When the White House becomes a gun free zone then I'll adopt the policy.

The White House is a "gun free zone".
ONLY to visitors. They have anti-aircraft guns on the roof. And IF you recall they had fighter jets flying cover over the White House.
The White House is a "limited" gun free zone.

They get them and you don't.

Yeah, that's what a "gun free zone" means - somewhere that only specifically licensed law enforcement can carry a gun.
Who was carrying a gun on the Oregon campus?

A number of students, actually.

Oregon state college campuses are NOT "gun free zones".

When the White House becomes a gun free zone then I'll adopt the policy.

ONLY to visitors. They have anti-aircraft guns on the roof. And IF you recall they had fighter jets flying cover over the White House.

Yeah, that's what a "gun free zone" means - somewhere that only specifically licensed law enforcement can carry a gun.

The security guard wasn't even armed. What kind of security is that?

The only kind that's needed 99.9% of the time.

The reactionary need to turn college campuses into prison camps because of a few isolated incidents is ludicrous, but that's not what we're talking about anyway.

There is no law that "bans" armed security guards from college campuses. The campus police at the college near me are armed.

When you look at all the mass shootings the title of this thread proves to be accurate.

Every single school should have multiple gun safes that assigned participants have access to in case of an active shooter. These shootings always end when the shooter is confronted with an equally lethal opposition.

This should be the first new gun law passed. Give Americans the chance to survive an attack.

What happened to states rights with you gun nuts?

The reactionary need to turn college campuses into prison camps because of a few isolated incidents is ludicrous, but that's not what we're talking about anyway.

There is no law that "bans" armed security guards from college campuses. The campus police at the college near me are armed.
Yeah, it's that 0.01% that gets people killed. That's why students should have gun safety classes available.

The SS IS armed with "stingers" which ARE anti aircraft. Further anti aircraft protection was built here..
Phase One of White House Missile Defense System Installed

:lol:

Where do you find this shit?

Seriously, read that article. It doesn't even pretend to know what it's talking about - just pure supposition on the part of the blogger based on construction he saw near the White House.
People USED to say the SS did not carry FULL AUTO'S until Reagan was shot. And when that happened the magic fairly gave all those guys Uzi's.

Well I for one DON'T place my trust in magic fairy's OR criminals obeying no gun zones. If the teacher proves fit to carry, arm them.
Start putting the insane in hospitals NOT programs. Start putting criminals in prisons NOT programs and start shooting the criminals.

Yeah, it's that 0.01% that gets people killed. That's why students should have gun safety classes available.

People die. It happens. Gun safety classes won't prevent school shootings.

More people die of the flu in a single month than have in school shootings throughout history. Living in fear is quite literally letting them win.

More people die of the flu in a single month than have in school shootings throughout history. Living in fear is quite literally letting them win.
I think gun safety classes means there are guns on campus and you better think about the consequences if you're planning evil. Nothing wrong with learning gun safety. They have classes for all kinds of things, they can surely have a self defense class on campus.

When you look at all the mass shootings the title of this thread proves to be accurate.

Every single school should have multiple gun safes that assigned participants have access to in case of an active shooter. These shootings always end when the shooter is confronted with an equally lethal opposition.

This should be the first new gun law passed. Give Americans the chance to survive an attack.

What happened to states rights with you gun nuts?
States rights do NOT trump the Bill of Rights.

I think gun safety classes means there are guns on campus and you better think about the consequences if you're planning evil. Nothing wrong with learning gun safety. They have classes for all kinds of things, they can surely have a self defense class on campus.

You are welcome to advocate for that to your local school boards.

But it still won't stop any school shootings. The whole "bad guys are afraid of guns" meme has no basis in reality.

No "evildoers" out there are afraid of the Rambo wannabes.

But it still won't stop any school shootings. The whole "bad guys are afraid of guns" meme has no basis in reality.

Shooters appear to be attracted to "gun free zones" to me. How about getting rid of the invitation signs.

What ever do you mean?

81_16960120151004063431.jpg

12105946_10153532165677906_2303355715341775710_n.jpg

Lets examine that statement shall we?
"The whole "bad guys are afraid of guns meme has no basis in reality meme has no basis in reality."

If that statement were true and I DID take the ENTIRE sentence then why is it they choose gun free zones? The statement does NOT hold up to the fact.

Oh bullshit. You don't fight a fire by pouring gasoline on it -- that makes it worse.

Try dealing with the issue of why a school would be thinking itself in danger of an active shooter in the first place. Actually treat the disease instead of escalating it. What a concept.

Yeah, killing an active shooter before he is done slaughtering children makes it worse.

Pogo smart as..
latest

So, why did the shooter shoot himself dead before cops...with guns...came to take him down? Yeah... bad guys aren't afraid of guns when they're using them, they're afraid of guns when they're used against them.

Forum List

Back