🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun nuts plan "Mock shooting" next to UT campus...

Now this is retarded and could get them shot by cops.

Darwin weeds these sorts out.

They have the permission of the university. Cardboard guns. Lol. CARDBOARD.

they do NOT have permission from the UT. In fact, they were told flat out that if they did this on UT property, they would be arrested.
the demonstration will be held where they are allowed to hold it VS so your point is moot !!

Wring, Pis. I called Chris down who falsely claimed that UT gave them permission to do this. They did not.

heres one Sheriffs advice on guns , heard its gone viral . --- sheriff ivey video - Bing video --- plus the demonstration , heck its allowed and is simly Free Speech demonstration .

Yep! Just like Westboro Baptist church demonstrating at soldiers' funerals.
I don't understand your point on the good Sheriff and Westboro . Anyway the Sherrif is cool and is just offering up common sense advice that should be followed by ALL Americans VS !!

There is nothing like fighting terrorism by having fake shootouts with fake blood, in order to terrorise even more people.

and I've read most posts , boy , you guys are silly . Now get yer azzes out to the gun store and pick up an AR or 2 and maybe a Glock . Way things are going , well you may need them . See San Bernadino Luddley and Bulldog !!

So now the NRA has you working in sales, and you aren't even being paid. What an idiot.
Growing the hated [by you] Gun Culture is payment enough . I want youngsters and widdle kids thinking , boy , I can't wait to get me an AR and a Walnut stocked M1A Bulldog !!

and I've read most posts , boy , you guys are silly . Now get yer azzes out to the gun store and pick up an AR or 2 and maybe a Glock . Way things are going , well you may need them . See San Bernadino Luddley and Bulldog !!

So now the NRA has you working in sales, and you aren't even being paid. What an idiot.
Growing the hated [by you] Gun Culture is payment enough . I want youngsters and widdle kids thinking , boy , I can't wait to get me an AR and a Walnut stocked M1A Bulldog !!

Just like this lady did, who was convicted of reckless endangerment by shooting at the car of Walmart shop lifters:

http://gawker.com/american-hero-hangs-up-her-cape-1747596186

Now this is retarded and could get them shot by cops.

Darwin weeds these sorts out.

They have the permission of the university. Cardboard guns. Lol. CARDBOARD.

they do NOT have permission from the UT. In fact, they were told flat out that if they did this on UT property, they would be arrested.
the demonstration will be held where they are allowed to hold it VS so your point is moot !!

Wring, Pis. I called Chris down who falsely claimed that UT gave them permission to do this. They did not.
like I say , the free speech demo will be held in the locale I think VS . Hasn't been canceled has it . I don't disagree that it won't be held on campus but I GUESS that it will still be held locally VS.

Just like this lady did, who was convicted of reckless endangerment by shooting at the car of Walmart shop lifters:

http://gawker.com/american-hero-hangs-up-her-cape-1747596186
BIG DEAL , no harm no foul . She has had her azz handed to her !!

and as far as stupid shootings , official gov employees do lots of stooped shootings VS .

And here is what the rest of us think about gun nuts who would do something as stupid as having fake shootouts in public:

Counter-Protesting a Mock Mass Shooting
nothing is as bad as the scum bag banoids who pretend that their unholy jihad against the second amendment has anything to do with crime control

You want to take your big, bad gun and play cops and robbers? Fine, you will have to continue to do it in someplace other than a gun free zone. I suggest to go to a paint ball franchise, and play with the toys they have there, just for you.

You want to take your big, bad gun and play cops and robbers? Fine, you will have to continue to do it in someplace other than a gun free zone. I suggest to go to a paint ball franchise, and play with the toys they have there, just for you.

Look,you need to change your diapers. every time guns come up, you crap your panties

And here is what the rest of us think about gun nuts who would do something as stupid as having fake shootouts in public:

its a DEMONSTRATION 'VS ' and I support it with a big old smile !! If I was in the area I'd take the kids on down to thank the boys for the demonstration !!

Why not add a little more pizzazz to the "demonstration", and have it in the cemetery where the San Bernardino victims are being buried?

its a DEMONSTRATION 'VS ' and I support it with a big old smile !! If I was in the area I'd take the kids on down to thank the boys for the demonstration !!

Why not add a little more pizzazz to the "demonstration", and have it in the cemetery where the San Bernardino victims are being buried?
given the way the banoids have pissed all over the victims' graves, why not

OK with me if the demonstrators approve but hey , its their party VS !!

given the way the banoids have pissed all over the victims' graves, why not
yeah , did you see the mrobama and his call for gun control as he sits protected by the entire USA and its guns Tdude ??

Forum List

Back