🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun nuts plan "Mock shooting" next to UT campus...

You want to take your big, bad gun and play cops and robbers? Fine, you will have to continue to do it in someplace other than a gun free zone. I suggest to go to a paint ball franchise, and play with the toys they have there, just for you.

Look,you need to change your diapers. every time guns come up, you crap your panties

And, yet, I own five firearms, including two high powered rifles.

Unlike you, I feel no need to march around downtown with them, trying to convince people that I am a bad ass...

I think that your problem might be that you spend too much time looking into your diaper, and not being pleased at what you see.

You want to take your big, bad gun and play cops and robbers? Fine, you will have to continue to do it in someplace other than a gun free zone. I suggest to go to a paint ball franchise, and play with the toys they have there, just for you.

Look,you need to change your diapers. every time guns come up, you crap your panties

And, yet, I own five firearms, including two high powered rifles.

Unlike you, I feel no need to march around downtown with them, trying to convince people that I am a bad ass...

I think that your problem might be that you spend too much time looking into your diaper, and not being pleased at what you see.

Of course you do s0n!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

...complete with cardboard guns and fake blood. This is the same campus where Charles Whitman killed 16 people from the campus tower. They were going to do it on campus, but were told that they would be arrested.

Gun groups agree to move mock mass shooting event off University of Texas campus

Is there anyone who does not understand why we think gun nuts are borderline insane?

"The mock mass shooting event would coincide with a planned “open carry” march in Austin with demonstrators carrying long rifles."

What could possibly go wrong?

Forum List

Back