"Gun Nuts" ???

Oooooh, scary minorities.. that's why reb needs a gun.

Which is still 43 times more likely to kill a member of his family than a bad guy, but he's good with that.
Take your racist ass else where, if you can't answer the question.
oh and blacks are not the only god damn people who have gangs.

Every country in the world has a "gang" problem.

We are the only one that has a lobby fighting for their right to buy guns because the gun industry gets stupid rednecks like you thinking you might have to give up your varmit gun.

Which is still 43 times more likely to kill a member of his family than a bad guy, but he's good with that.

We are the only one that has a lobby fighting for their right to buy guns because the gun industry gets stupid rednecks like you thinking you might have to give up your varmit gun.

That doesn't answer the question.
How many of those deaths came from gang related shootings?
That is the question.

How many of those deaths came from gang related shootings?That is the question.

That is the burning question in your pea brain eh? How many gang members killed other gang memebers? Don't know. But you on the other hand, you being almost a gun god, should have that info right at your gun hand.

So how many gang members did kill other gang members? If I were to guess, I would say more than 1 thousand and less than 5 thousand. Am I pretty close. Or will you say that ALL the gun deaths in American are gang related?

I can't wait for your wisdom on this most important matter. But make sure you tell all why this is the most important number inside your pea brain. Are you a gang banger? Southern style? Just curious.

we sure are lucky we have 300 million guns keeping us safe

we're so safe that 10,000 people die every year in the us from guns. Less americans died in iraq and afghanistan put together last year. Pretty amazing, that you'd be safer there than in the us, don't you think?

how many of those deaths came from a gang related shooting?
How many of those deaths came from a justified shooting?

99.9%
0.1%

That is the burning question in your pea brain eh? How many gang members killed other gang memebers? Don't know. But you on the other hand, you being almost a gun god,
should have that info right at your gun hand.

So how many gang members did kill other gang members? If I were to guess, I would say more than 1 thousand and less than 5 thousand. Am I pretty close. Or will you say that ALL the gun deaths in American are gang related?

I can't wait for your wisdom on this most important matter. But make sure you tell all why this is the most important number inside your pea brain. Are you a gang banger? Southern style? Just curious.

Domestic violence.......having a gun handy to shoot the birch sure makes it handy

That is the burning question in your pea brain eh? How many gang members killed other gang memebers? Don't know. But you on the other hand, you being almost a gun god, should have that info right at your gun hand.

Dude stop with your bullshit whining You don't have common sense to be part of this discussion.

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!! This guy quotes Hannity more than Hannity quotes Hannity!

Insane Coho Lips...

(Little local Chicago Humor)

No that's gang language, so which gang are you a member of?

Wow, the mocking just goes right over your head, doesn't it, Cleetus?

Hell no joe their isn't a gang problem in Chicago
http://www.wbez.org/programs/afternoon-shift/2012-09-24/chicago-gangs-abound-where-are-they-102612

So which gang are you a member of?
Interactive Chicago gang map: How big is Chicago's gang problem? | WBEZ 91.5 Chicago

Last edited:
Nope, we don't have a gang problem, we've got a gun problem as a country.

Because when the city of Chicago tried to ban guns, the gun industry set up gun shops in the surrounding suburbs that didn't ask pesky questions...

Because when the city of Chicago tried to ban guns, the gun industry set up gun shops in the surrounding suburbs that didn't ask pesky questions...

So what gang are you a member of?

If you fear the government and arm yourself to take up arms against your country.....you ARE a gun nut
If you are willing to kill to protect your guns.........you ARE a gun nut

Guns are for sport, hunting, self-protection ,collecting and most importantly defending this nation. That defense of this nation is primarily the role of our military . Where it is the citizen's role additionally extends to the protection of this nation ,the constitution and the principles on which the nation was founded. That includes protecting against any government that would destroy the foundation. We have 2nd Amendment for a reason, it was not tossed in there on a flimsy whim.

Americans have always been willing to kill to protect Liberty, Property and the Representative Republic that governs us. Yes, even should that Republic become so corrupt as to attempt destruction of the foundation we are duty bound to oppose it by vote and if need arises by armed violence.

Two examples presented for your edification. I love sharing information and brilliant thoughts from such great men and great leaders. Enjoy.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
Abraham Lincoln

Read more at Abraham Lincoln Quotes - BrainyQuote

I think Joey is a founding member of the South Side Shitheads.

090201c.jpg

"Doooy, Corky keep asking same question after being mocked!"

090201c.jpg

"Doooy, Corky keep asking same question after being mocked!"

The only people who would deny their is a gang problem are gang members and people in denial.
So which are you?
Dumb ass

Forum List

Back