"Gun Nuts" ???

Our Constitution provided it's citizens a much more powerful weapon than firearms. It provide a vote and a free press to keep voters informed of the actions of Government

That weapon has kept this nation free for 235 years. We have yet to rely on armed citizens and frankly, never will

While armed citizens may have been a solution in Jeffersons time, they are now mere tokens against a modern army

Press is in the tank for Obama and big government. Vote isn't all that secure either. An informed citizenry is necessary for our system of government to operate and remain secure and successful. We currently have not that informed public. Instead we have a conditioned and uninformed citizenry. That by design and ripe for a radical leftist agenda to succeed.
Then along comes Obama, coincidence, I think not.

Just because they don't buy in to your paranoid rightwing ranting doesn't mean they are uninformed

The fact that they voted in a lying chump like Obama does. Blind sheep with voting rights was what our founders feared. Very wise men they were...

Press is in the tank for Obama and big government. Vote isn't all that secure either. An informed citizenry is necessary for our system of government to operate and remain secure and successful. We currently have not that informed public. Instead we have a conditioned and uninformed citizenry. That by design and ripe for a radical leftist agenda to succeed.

Just because they don't buy in to your paranoid rightwing ranting doesn't mean they are uninformed

The fact that they voted in a lying chump like Obama does. Blind sheep with voting rights was what our founders feared. Very wise men they were...

That’s the ticket: blame the ‘stupid voters,’ not the GOP’s failed candidates and agenda.

Wise enough to know what "Jeep moving to China" and "47%" meant. I mean if we want to bring up "lying"... nomsayin'?

Last edited:
The only people who would deny their is a gang problem are gang members and people in denial.
So which are you?
Dumb ass

Cleetus- Most gun deaths are not gangs.

Most gun deaths are sucides and Cleetus Shooting Goober over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best.

And while normally, I wouldn't have a problem with this thinning of your sort of the gene pool in a Darwinian way, the fact that we occassionally have the HOlmeses and Lanzas of the world shooting rooms full of kids is unacceptable...

So everyone out of the pool.

Cleetus- Most gun deaths are not gangs.
Racist Care too show some satistics on that?

the casualty figures don't lie.

them rebs shot a lot of yankees

Lee decided to turn back and not take Washington.

When was that?

Must have been very early in the war, yes? Because Washington was turned into a fortress rather quickly.

Great for the nation but a poor choice made for Southern victory because shortly after that the tide steadily turned despite the superior fighting ability of the rebels. The South did not have the manufacturing base to sustain a long war.
Victory must be snatched firmly with both hands when it presents itself otherwise ery often defeat quickly takes its place.

Lee's greatest mistake saved the Union!

AS an obvious student of civil war history, RB, you might find this of interest.

If the South had been able to sell war bonds, they might have made it, anyway

Even after the Banks of Europe elected NOT to sell their non-secured war bonds, the South came up with the BRILLIANT idea of selling bonds payable in COTTON at a fixed cost .

Those cotton-backed bonds started selling in Europe and the CSA's financial situation was revived UNTIL the North took over control of the Mississippi, and especially NOLA.

Then the value of those cotton-on-demand bonds collapsed, and it's all pretty much downhill for the CSA.

The North played the financial game another way. incidently, since the BANSTERS refused to finance the NORTH, too.

Lincoln issued GREENBACKS. Basically that was money printed without gold backing it.

But as the world decided that the NORTH was going to win, those fiat dollars were accepted as having value.

Just thought you might find the above of interest.

Why would I joke about it?

History is not your friend

Lee couldn't take Gettysburg.......you think he could take Washington?

He didn't have to. He only had to perform well enough to gain official recognition by Britain or France...or well enough to get Peace Democrats elected to Congress in 1862 or 1864.

The assertion was that Lee passed up a chance to take Washington

Total crap

Why would I joke about it?

He didn't have to. He only had to perform well enough to gain official recognition by Britain or France...or well enough to get Peace Democrats elected to Congress in 1862 or 1864.

The only unfortunate thing about Lee is we didn't take him, Jefferson Davis and every other Confederate slave holder, put them up at a Nuremburg like trial and execute the lot of them.

The only unfortunate thing about Lee is we didn't take him, Jefferson Davis and every other Confederate slave holder, put them up at a Nuremburg like trial and execute the lot of them.

I was going to stay out of this part of the derailment of this thread, but here comes disinformation Joe
Lee freed his slaves that he inherited in 1862
Sherman had slaves
Grants wife had a slave that he kept as a slave until the 14th amendment.
Some union generals had slaves.

I was going to stay out of this part of the derailment of this thread, but here comes disinformation Joe
Sherman had slaves

So. Fucking. What.

These Confederates fought for the right of a few rich assholes to own and occassionally rape other human beings.

Is there something in the South that makes you all retards or something, that ANY of you ever thought this was a good idea, much less defending it 150 years later?

Sherman had slaves

So. Fucking. What.

These Confederates fought for the right of a few rich assholes to own and occassionally rape other human beings.

Is there something in the South that makes you all retards or something, that ANY of you ever thought this was a good idea, much less defending it 150 years later?

So fucking what? You want too hang a U.S. President.

So fucking what? You want too hang a U.S. President.

Actually, there are a few US Presidents I'd like to hang...

But the biggest mistake we made after the Civil War was letting the South tell themselves it was a noble cause.

Slavery was a crime against humanity, and starting a civil war to preserve it was a bigger crime.

Your disinformation has been debunked again and you stupidity has been shown.

Actually, I think my point stands.

150 years ago, really stupid, uneducated white people died by the thousands so a few rich people could own slaves.

Today really stupid, uneducated white people vote Republican and wonder why their good paying jobs get shipped to China.

Hmmmm.... seeing a connection?

150 years ago, really stupid, uneducated white people died by the thousands so a few rich people could own slaves.

Today really stupid, uneducated white people vote Republican and wonder why their good paying jobs get shipped to China.

That's your fallacy disinformation never stands.

That's your fallacy disinformation never stands.

Your inability to comprehend never ceases to amaze.

Sherman had slaves

So. Fucking. What.

Are you LYING or are you just STUPID?

Note: lifelong New Englander here.

Another note: there were no trials of Confederate leaders because there was a concern (and a justified one) that the result would be across-the-board acquittals!

Wise enough to know what "Jeep moving to China" and "47%" meant. I mean if we want to bring up "lying"... nomsayin'?

Founders were wise enough to promote and insure a Capitalist system could survive and thrive here. No doubt they never had cause to consider the deliberate actions from so many liberal ," progressive" minded and bought out citizens.

All the globalist trade actions implemented here were not coming from just Republicans. The Democrats were into it just as deeply.

That’s the ticket: blame the ‘stupid voters,’ not the GOP’s failed candidates and agenda.

I will and do. Always like to place blame squarely onto the shoulders of the people that deserve it.

Forum List

Back