"Gun Nuts" ???

Actually, I think my point stands.

150 years ago, really stupid, uneducated white people died by the thousands so a few rich people could own slaves.

Today really stupid, uneducated white people vote Republican and wonder why their good paying jobs get shipped to China.

Hmmmm.... seeing a connection?
That's your fallacy disinformation never stands.

Your inability to comprehend never ceases to amaze.

It's very hard to comprehend your fallacy and disinformation

Are you LYING or are you just STUPID?

Note: lifelong New Englander here.

Another note: there were no trials of Confederate leaders because there was a concern (and a justified one) that the result would be across-the-board acquittals!

Not if your jury is made up entirely of union soldiers who lost arms and legs.

Geezus, you guys don't know nothing about putting on a good show trial.

Another note: there were no trials of Confederate leaders because there was a concern (and a justified one) that the result would be across-the-board acquittals!

Dude you don't have a clue. I'm a living historian I do first person impression's of civil war soldiers North Aand South I have to do a lot of research to pull off the 19th century time warp so it will be convincing to the 21st century viewer. And my research says you're full of shit.

Liberals like to refer to people who support the Second Amendment as being "gun nuts".

By this rationale would those who support the First Amendment be considered "word nuts"?

It's a tried and true tactic. They keep putting stuff out there like that and their minions believe it. They teach in schools that guns/gun owners should be feared and soon the younger people will think something is wrong with a person who owns guns.

If anyone stands up for their right to own a gun, the instructions from the liberal handbook says to roll your eyes and utter the words, 'gun nut' because eventually it will successfully belittle those who believe in the 2nd amendment.

Liberals are the least tolerant among us.

I'm sorry, I forgot I was dealing with someone channeling Josef Stalin.

The orderlies are here, Joey, time for more Thorazine.

The fact that they voted in a lying chump like Obama does. Blind sheep with voting rights was what our founders feared. Very wise men they were...

Wise enough to know what "Jeep moving to China" and "47%" meant. I mean if we want to bring up "lying"... nomsayin'?

Founders were wise enough to promote and insure a Capitalist system could survive and thrive here. No doubt they never had cause to consider the deliberate actions from so many liberal ," progressive" minded and bought out citizens.

All the globalist trade actions implemented here were not coming from just Republicans. The Democrats were into it just as deeply.

Where does the Constitution mention a capitalist system?

Dude you don't have a clue. I'm a living historian I do first person impression's of civil war soldiers North Aand South I have to do a lot of research to pull off the 19th century time warp so it will be convincing to the 21st century viewer. And my research says you're full of shit.

Too funny

I am not a historian.....but I play one on TV

Wise enough to know what "Jeep moving to China" and "47%" meant. I mean if we want to bring up "lying"... nomsayin'?

Founders were wise enough to promote and insure a Capitalist system could survive and thrive here. No doubt they never had cause to consider the deliberate actions from so many liberal ," progressive" minded and bought out citizens.

All the globalist trade actions implemented here were not coming from just Republicans. The Democrats were into it just as deeply.

Exactly.

The Constitution mentions Communism 69 times.

So you do the math.

Exactly.

The Constitution mentions Communism 69 times.

So you do the math.

Oh..I get it now

Because the Constitution doesnt mention Communism, that means it supports capitalism

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it? My words were "to promote and insure a Capitalist system". Never did I say the Constitution has the words Capitalist system. Next time you decide to jump at least be able to understand basic sentences and their meanings.
As to promoting a Capitalist system, the founders and the first Congresses did establish regulations for free trade and commerce. A very necessary evil since the government was going to be funded by taxes.
Any more lessons needed just ask. Glad to help.

Too funny

I started in 1995 with the 14th NCST
I've been in the 13th NCST
and the regiment my great great grandfather was in 21st SCVI I've done a living history at Fort Anderson where he was captured.
Here's a bit of history for you The battle of fort anderson is the only battle the US Army surrendered to the US Navy
I've even been in a couple of documentaries
National Geographic
Along the Neuse river

and one segment on HBO's going to California.
By doing so I was able too meet a few from the cast of the Patriot.
Joely Richardson Lisa Brenner and Leon Rippy
Drank a couple of beers with Leon
and also meet a couple of professional extra's that just happen to have been from my home town.

Oh, you're a Civil War re-enactor, that gives you all sorts of insight. Really.

355921.jpg

Oooooh, scary minorities.. that's why reb needs a gun.

Which is still 43 times more likely to kill a member of his family than a bad guy, but he's good with that.

Comrade Stalin, wasn't that figure completely refuted?

Given how readily you lie about this, why would anyone believe anything you post?

Oh wait, they don't...

Our Constitution provided it's citizens a much more powerful weapon than firearms. It provide a vote and a free press to keep voters informed of the actions of Government

That weapon has kept this nation free for 235 years. We have yet to rely on armed citizens and frankly, never will

While armed citizens may have been a solution in Jeffersons time, they are now mere tokens against a modern army

Then why are you Obamunists so afraid of an armed populace?

We have relied on armed citizens in dozens of conflicts. The citizen Militia was vital in the defense of Maryland in the War of 1812.

Citizen militias drove Pio Pico to surrender in California. Citizen militias played a massive role in the liberation of Texas from Mexico, and again in the greater Mexican-American war. Teddy Roosevelt's "Rough Riders" were a citizen militia.

As with virtually everything you post, there is no factual content to your claims, they in fact run 180° from the facts. But you don't approach posts from a matter of factual recounting. You decide what best serves your shameful party, then fabricate to achieve your aim.

Oh, you're a Civil War re-enactor, that gives you all sorts of insight. Really.

355921.jpg

Yes I do some re-enactments from time too time, but I love doing living history's enteracting with people who come to those events. I have too do my research because people pay money too see what life as a civil war soldier was like and I try too make sure everything is as accurate as possible
Let's just say I am more informed on the American civil war than you are.

Too funny

I started in 1995 with the 14th NCST
I've been in the 13th NCST
and the regiment my great great grandfather was in 21st SCVI I've done a living history at Fort Anderson where he was captured.
Here's a bit of history for you The battle of fort anderson is the only battle the US Army surrendered to the US Navy
I've even been in a couple of documentaries
National Geographic
Along the Neuse river

and one segment on HBO's going to California.
By doing so I was able too meet a few from the cast of the Patriot.
Joely Richardson Lisa Brenner and Leon Rippy
Drank a couple of beers with Leon
and also meet a couple of professional extra's that just happen to have been from my home town.

Hey, I did that from 1990 to 2013 - 64th Ohio Volunteer Infantry, Company A, same unit my great great g-father fought all four years for during the REAL war. I was an extra in "Gettysburg" and had a chance to do "Andersonville" but was working on my masters in history and didn't want to miss class - I kick myself for that now because it was such a great flick. Did you do Spring Hill, Tennessee in 1995? That was the last "mega" I did because I really didn't like them.

Forum List

Back