"Gun Nuts" ???

People who support the second amendment should have to live in a log cabin and fight off injuns and red coats, the way the amendment was intended. :D
Although owning a gun is quite effective at repelling against home invasion, it was never intended as the number one reason for the Second Amendment, in fact hunting and self-defense were simply fringe benefits.

The primary purpose of our Constitution and Bill of Rights was to limit the power and responsibilities of Government as a safeguard to ensure We the People would never be defenseless and at the mercy of political tyrants.

You are. :D
Wrong not me nor anyone else is, even though far-left radicals and their unwitting supporters are trying very hard to make it happen.

A large population of well armed citizens will never be at the mercy of any government.

And at present the United States has a large population of well armed law-abiding citizens.

Words of Wisdom:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty...When the people fear government, there is tyranny"~Thomas Jefferson

People who trust that Governments and Politicians will always be loyal, honest, humane and trustworthy are gullible fools.

Government tyranny presents a much greater threat to your children's future than some maniac with an AR-15 showing up at their school.

The odds of an American (including the children) being murdered by a rifle (assault style or otherwise) is about one in a million.
Link> FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

345eds0.jpg

The President can have our guns when he pries them from our dead, cold hands!

that can be arranged.

If you point your guns at a fellow American because you didnt win an election it will happen
Are you threatening the citizens of this board, and are you doing this for the government in your mind ? I wonder who will be the one pointing the guns first, I mean if it all got started somehow ? A word is just as lethal as a bullet when it is fired by way of the lips, and especially when fired first, and after that it hitting precisely the right spot where it can also do some pretty good damage to a person, so who has been firing away the most lately, has it been the government and it's base full of radicals and leftist (or) has it been the good American citizens who make up the majority in this nation still (or) has it been the extremist on the right maybe whom have fired the most out of all ? Think about it........

People who support the second amendment should have to live in a log cabin and fight off injuns and red coats, the way the amendment was intended. :D

Wow, what a complete lack of understanding of the second amendment, the childishness of your entire racist post is simply astounding.

Although owning a gun is quite effective at repelling against home invasion, it was never intended as the number one reason for the Second Amendment, in fact hunting and self-defense were simply fringe benefits.

The primary purpose of our Constitution and Bill of Rights was to limit the power and responsibilities of Government as a safeguard to ensure We the People would never be defenseless and at the mercy of political tyrants.

You are. :D
Wrong not me nor anyone else is, even though far-left radicals and their unwitting supporters are trying very hard to make it happen.

A large population of well armed citizens will never be at the mercy of any government.

And at present the United States has a large population of well armed law-abiding citizens.

Words of Wisdom:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty...When the people fear government, there is tyranny"~Thomas Jefferson

People who trust that Governments and Politicians will always be loyal, honest, humane and trustworthy are gullible fools.

Government tyranny presents a much greater threat to your children's future than some maniac with an AR-15 showing up at their school.

The odds of an American (including the children) being murdered by a rifle (assault style or otherwise) is about one in a million.

The well armed American citizens are a bunch of overweight rednecks who are incapable of forming a fighting force. If they were to engage in armed insurrection against their country, they would be wiped out by the most powerful army in the history of mankind

Words of Wisdom:

The well armed American citizens are a bunch of overweight rednecks who are incapable of forming a fighting force. If they were to engage in armed insurrection against their country, they would be wiped out by the most powerful army in the history of mankind

Why do you always have to take despicable personal shots at southerners when you are trying to make your silly points? Can't you simply argue your point without the ugliness? Your ugliness really destroys any credibility you might have had, and makes you sound extremely ignorant.

Liberals like to refer to people who support the Second Amendment as being "gun nuts".

By this rationale would those who support the First Amendment be considered "word nuts"?

Without the second there would not be a first...think about it.

Bullshit.

Most industrialized countries have freedom of speech, religion, etc. without widespread gun ownership.

In fact, Americans probalby have less freedom of speech. Probably because all our speech is controlled by big corporations.
Oh really???

Politically Correct speech is now mandatory in Great Britain and Canada which tells us they've been stripped of free speech as well as their gun rights.

Any public speech that is deemed hateful or offensive to certain groups can be prosecuted in a court of law regardless of truth, factual accuracy or nature of intent.

These bans, which you might consider acceptable sacrifices or even necessary, are the first baby steps on the pathway to escalating government intrusion and eventual tyranny.

Last edited:

Words of Wisdom:

Why do you always have to take despicable personal shots at southerners when you are trying to make your silly points? Can't you simply argue your point without the ugliness? Your ugliness really destroys any credibility you might have had, and makes you sound extremely ignorant.

WTF is ugly? The southern rednecks are playing their "South shall rise again" as they stock up on weapons and ammo as they plot to fight their evil government

Fact is they are a bunch of overweight shit heads who would run at the first sign of conflict. But I sounds good when you are drinking with your buddies

You are most certainly a gun nut. That battle jack confirms it. A wackjob south will rise again gun nut. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near you. I'd rather be robbed than shot dead by some battle jack waving automatic assault rifle wielding nutbag trying to stop a robbery. I frickin carry homeowners insurance for a reason.

Tell us again after your robbed at gun point, your wife or child is rapped, or you sit on your pathetic ass as a spectator after someone opens up in a public area. Good luck with that home owners policy and your local law enforcement.

I live in an urban area. The last thing I'd want after being robbed at gun point is for a dozen innocent bystanders to be killed by the nutbag with an assault rifle and a 30 round clip trying to "save me".

Only time I ever witnessed someone illegally discharge a firearm in public, a police officer immediately began to chase the suspect. It was a good thing none of you gun-nuts were around, as it was a parade you probably would have killed a couple innocent people.

I guess you have never experienced NYPD in action, huh.

Words of Wisdom:

Rightwinger is apparently what's known as a geo-supremacist.

ie, someone who thinks they're superior to others because of where they're from or happen to live.

I've noticed that many geo-supremacists are Californians, Texans and New Yorkers and usually liberal.

I've also noticed the areas they most commonly target as inferior are the midwest and particularly the southern states.

Disclaimer: No disrespect intended to the good people of California, Texas and New York.

And as to why Rightwinger chose to "take despicable personal shots"???

Because he had absolutely no rational argument in defense of "his point" against my rock solid facts and logic.

ie, someone who thinks they're superior to others because of where they're from or happen to live.

I've noticed that many geo-supremacists are Californians, Texans and New Yorkers and usually liberal.

I've also noticed the areas they most commonly target as inferior are the midwest and particularly the southern states.

Disclaimer: No disrespect intended to the good people of California, Texas and New York.

Because he had absolutely no rational argument in defense of "his point" against my rock solid facts and logic.

Yes...you caught me

I do consider myself superior to those who plan to take up arms against my country

Yes...you caught me

I do consider myself superior to those who plan to take up arms against my country
Do you ever by chance happen to read any of your own posts Rightwinger???

You really suck at presenting a rational position, defending your position and rebutting opposing positions.

It seems your only tactic is to dodge a discussion by dancing around the issues and sorry to say, you even suck at that.

Perhaps you're not quite ready to participate in a political forum...Maybe a sports or cooking forum might better suite you.

Do you know anything about sports or cooking???

Yes...you caught me

Do you ever by chance happen to read any of your own posts Rightwinger???

You really suck at presenting a rational position, defending your position and rebutting opposing positions.

It seems your only tactic is to dodge a discussion by dancing around the issues and sorry to say, you even suck at that.

Perhaps you're not quite ready to participate in a political forum...Maybe a sports or cooking forum might better suite you.

Do you know anything about sports or cooking???

As I have previously stated

Gun Nuts have Red Dawn fantasies of someday fighting off invading armies or a tyrannical government.
In reality, they would wet themselves if actually confronted

The well armed American citizens are a bunch of overweight rednecks who are incapable of forming a fighting force.

Then why are you, and Dear Leader, so afraid of them? Why are you so desperate to disarm them?

If they were to engage in armed insurrection against their country, they would be wiped out by the most powerful army in the history of mankind

So you think the U.S. Military would fire on American citizens? If so, why does Obama need his own army of DHS soldiers?

Those who cling to the constitution and the ideals of civil liberty, may well lose to Obama and the Khmer Rouge democrats, but it is a fight that no one would win. You are a fool if you think you would.

Private citizens with guns saved their businesses from looters during the Los Angeles riots.

If you're sitting around waiting for the National Guard to show up, you can kiss your property goodbye.

That would be the riots that happened because an all-white jury found 4 cops innocent of beating a black man when they had them on videotape beating a black man.

Of course, most of those stores, run by Koreans who treated their black customers with disdain, were targetted because they were symbols of the racial inequities.

But, hey, a few of them defended their candy bars with guns, that's the important thing.

A few of them defended their livelihoods, not their candybars. Your distain for people defending themselves and their property, is about as logical as your defense of people who burned down their neighborhood over a miscarriage of justice.

A whole lot of innocent Black businessmen and women also lost everything they had to the dumbasses that you attempt to justify.

Liberals like to refer to people who support the Second Amendment as being "gun nuts".

By this rationale would those who support the First Amendment be considered "word nuts"?

Without the second there would not be a first...think about it.

Bullshit.

Most industrialized countries have freedom of speech, religion, etc. without widespread gun ownership.

In fact, Americans probalby have less freedom of speech. Probably because all our speech is controlled by big corporations.

What big corporation is controlling your free speech?

Words of Wisdom:

Because he's a hateful liberal. It's ironic, considering he and his fellow Lefties call us Conservatives "hateful/racists"

Forum List

Back