Gun Owners, It's time to stop compromising.

Places like Florida, where everyone can carry a gun, makes it too easy to kill people for stupid reasons, like texting in a theater, or playing music in a car. The reality is, there is too many stupid people with guns. And guns are NOT saving any of those being killed! That's just another stupid lie by the gun nuts.
Thank your for helping to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Keep up the good work.

Colion Noir says here many of the things that I have posted here and other places many times in the past.

Gun Owners have compromised. It's time to stop.

Gun Control: "Compromise" Colion Noir for NRA News - YouTube

You haven't compromised on jack shit.

Under Obama Federal laws have been loosened. You can now pack heat into a National Park or on an Amtrak train because you never know if Jesse James is going to show up.

You continue to cling to ignorant talking points and FEAR.

You guys come off as the biggest cowards, scared of your own shadow or any person with dark skin.
Thank you for again helping to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and /or dishonesty.

Who you callin' "you people"?

I don't support a vast majority of gun control laws.

Well then you might want to find a new way to articulate your ideas because your, giving a lot of people the wrong impression.

No, I don't think I will.

There's plenty of fucking space between No gun restrictions, period and No guns allowed. If you can't see that, it's on you, not me - and you'll continue to look like an idiot for making assumptions.
I fully support any and every gun control law that...

... will prevent criminals,. et al, from getting guns
... not infringe on the rights of the law abiding.

When you think of one, let me know.

I'm pretty sure the Founding Slave Rapists weren't going about handing out rifles to their slaves.

They wanted to guns to be restricted only to those they considered worthy.

We should apply the same standard. not eveyrone needs a gun, not everyone should have one.
Not all the founders owned slaves but they were not given equal status. Gun ownership didn't apply. They did make it clear that arming ourselves was more than about personal protection. It was to prevent us from becoming slaves to the government. Which is the dirty little secret of the left. The want us to be subjects, not citizens.

I'm not the slightest bit "anti-gun". I probably own more guns than you do.

I noticed you don't seem to be able to answer my question, though.

He does not need to. The OP posted a video that actually outlined various ways that gun owners (and all Americans for that matter) have compromised with the gun control crowd. The fact that you could not be bothered to click the video that was imbedded for your convenience does not mean that he or anyone else on this thread should bother to do the legwork for you. How about you actually address the points given. You can ask your question again only AFTER you have addressed the examples already supplied.

It is also worthy of note that the gun advocates have absolutely ZERO burden of proof in this endeavor. It is the gun control crowd that is demanding the limiting of a right. Because of that, it is on them to not only show that the government has a valid interest in this endeavor but that the measures put forth actually address that. To date, I have not received one single piece of evidence that supports the gun control crowd’s case. Universally, it seems gun control laws have virtually no effect on crime rates. You don’t get to limit a right just for a feel good. You need to show real and tangible gains.

I am not arguing about whether or not gun control laws are Constitutional.

I am simply asking the question: At what point have gun nuts showed willingness to "compromise" on anything related to guns?

"gun nuts"? Those two words renders your question stupid and senseless!

I have proposed a solution here a few times. Instead of registering guns and limiting magazine sizes and whatnot, we should register gun buyers.

If you apply to be a gun buyer, and pass a mental health and criminal background check, your name goes on a list. Sort of like those people who can now get pre-screened before flying.

If you wish to purchase a firearm, the retailer simply looks to see if your name is on the approved gun buyer list. If it is, you can buy as many guns and any size magazines you wish, and no record is kept of what you bought.

If you are a certified nutjob, your name does not get on the list and you cannot buy a gun.

If you are on the list, and then get convicted of whatever crime the people of your state decide warrants your removal from the list, then you are taken off the list.

If you are on the registered gun buyer list, it does not necessarily mean you have bought a gun. Nor does it indicate how many guns you own. Nor does it indicate how much ammo or magazines you own. It just indicates you are an upstanding citizen whose Second Amendment rights shall not be infringed or taken away without due process.

You contradict yourself!
WHAT PART OF, "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED", DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
Shall is absolute!
Infringed is interfered with in any way!
Don't like it? Use the amending process our founders gave us!
Enough of these infringements!!

And you exhibit your ignorance.

As with other rights, the Second Amendment right is not absolute, it is indeed subject to reasonable restrictions.

Consequently, the issue has nothing to do with ‘compromise,’ but what constitutes a reasonable restriction.

The Second Amendment is absolute, as are the rest of the first ten Amendments, that's what they're called, "the bill Of rights".
It's you who's showing ignorance! Go read the U.S Constitution, read it slowly, study it, and when you find the part that says "These Amendments may be reasonably restricted", come back here and point it out to me, because I've studied the Constitution thoroughly and seem to have missed that part!

Last edited:
Colion Noir says here many of the things that I have posted here and other places many times in the past.

Gun owners compromising? In what world?

Noir is laughing all the way to the bank with this schtick.

"LOOKIE! WE GOT US A BUHLACK MAN!"

Gun owners compromising? In what world?
Most of the time, gun owners have restrictions to their rights forced upion them w/o any notion or pretense of compromise whatsoever.

By definition, it is impossible to compromise w/ the anti-gun loons.

You contradict yourself!
WHAT PART OF, "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED", DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
Shall is absolute!
Infringed is interfered with in any way!
Don't like it? Use the amending process our founders gave us!
Enough of these infringements!!

And you exhibit your ignorance.

As with other rights, the Second Amendment right is not absolute, it is indeed subject to reasonable restrictions.

Consequently, the issue has nothing to do with ‘compromise,’ but what constitutes a reasonable restriction.

The Second Amendment is absolute, as are the rest of the first ten Amendments, that's what they're called, "the bill Of rights".
It's you who's showing ignorance! Go read the U.S Constitution, read it slowly, study it, and when you find the part that says "These Amendments may be reasonably restricted", come beck here and point it out to me, because I've studied the Constitution thoroughly and seem to have missed that part!

The Supreme Court disagrees with you, thus confirming your ignorance:

Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose […]

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

Obviously Second Amendment advocates who have subscribed to this thread have decided to continue to wallow in extremism, stupidity, and ignorance as opposed to developing a compelling legal and Constitutional argument in support of the right to possess firearms incorrectly referred to a ‘assault weapons.’

Indeed, as a consequence of their extremism, stupidity, and ignorance, they actually undermine the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment.

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

Obviously Second Amendment advocates who have subscribed to this thread have decided to continue to wallow in extremism, stupidity, and ignorance as opposed to developing a compelling legal and Constitutional argument in support of the right to possess firearms incorrectly referred to a ‘assault weapons.’

Indeed, as a consequence of their extremism, stupidity, and ignorance, they actually undermine the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment.

Yep, Heller was wrongly decided and it will be ignored.

There is a possibility that the US prison population will go from 2,400,000 to 10,000,000. But what can I say - we will not be disarmed.

So what exactly have gun nuts "compromised" on?

every damn gun law since the 1934 gun control act,

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/nfa/index.html

The Federal Firearms Act of 1938 places the first limitations on selling ordinary firearms. Persons selling guns are required to obtain a Federal Firearms License, at an annual cost of $1, and to maintain records of the name and address of persons to whom firearms are sold. Gun sales to persons convicted of violent felonies were prohibited.

The Gun Control Act of 1968, Public Law 90-618

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-82/pdf/STATUTE-82-Pg1213-2.pdf

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-103hr1025enr/pdf/BILLS-103hr1025enr.pdf

concessions ? we have conceded nearly every gun right we ever had, up until the 1968 gun control act a 14 y.o. boy could walk into the local hardware store with his Mom/Dad and buy his own .22 rifle and ammo. we could mail order guns, we could even buy a full auto rifle/machine gun IF we jumped thru a few Gvmt. hoops and paid the $200.00 tax stamp.

no more fucking concessions such as, "we just want you to stop smoking on airplanes" THAT is when we started conceding to you whiney assed liberfools. :up:

FUCK YOU ALL FROM NOW ON !!

regards,
Wildman

That's right. Everyone should be able to own a tommy gun or a b.a.r. even better.

So what exactly have gun nuts "compromised" on?

every damn gun law since the 1934 gun control act,

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/nfa/index.html

The Federal Firearms Act of 1938 places the first limitations on selling ordinary firearms. Persons selling guns are required to obtain a Federal Firearms License, at an annual cost of $1, and to maintain records of the name and address of persons to whom firearms are sold. Gun sales to persons convicted of violent felonies were prohibited.

The Gun Control Act of 1968, Public Law 90-618

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-82/pdf/STATUTE-82-Pg1213-2.pdf

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-103hr1025enr/pdf/BILLS-103hr1025enr.pdf

concessions ? we have conceded nearly every gun right we ever had, up until the 1968 gun control act a 14 y.o. boy could walk into the local hardware store with his Mom/Dad and buy his own .22 rifle and ammo. we could mail order guns, we could even buy a full auto rifle/machine gun IF we jumped thru a few Gvmt. hoops and paid the $200.00 tax stamp.

no more fucking concessions such as, "we just want you to stop smoking on airplanes" THAT is when we started conceding to you whiney assed liberfools. :up:

FUCK YOU ALL FROM NOW ON !!

regards,
Wildman

That's right. Everyone should be able to own a tommy gun or a b.a.r. even better.

OR enjoy being murdered and buried in a mass grave

decisions, decisions, decisions

Pipeline workers find mass grave of Jews killed by Nazis

Forum List

Back