Gun Ownership Plummets!

Howey:
Confusing statistics on Gun Sales with statistics on number of households owning one fireearm just show how mentally vulnerable you are to being abused by logic, reason and numbers. One question bears no relationship to the other. And this entire thread crediting Obama for a reduction in OWNERSHIP is simply not supportable. You're wasting everyone's time .

lol. You're ignorant. Show me where I credited Obama. And it was you who confused statistics.

You're such a :piss2: Republican!

So when are you going to ban yourself for not citing a source?

MORE DISHONESTY? You going for complete irrelevance here?? Show you where credited OBAMA ??? SERIOUSLY ????

How about the OP for this bovine pile??

As more and more Americans decide to leave law enforcement to those qualified to do it and as guns are removed from owners who thought they were responsible gun owners.

Thanks Obama!

Sheeesh.. What a maroon... Make ya a deal.. I'll show you how to get the source for that data I published -- as soon as you SUPPORT your assertions that started this whole time waste..

lol

beat me to it

most of howey's posts are nothing but lies

Howey:
Confusing statistics on Gun Sales with statistics on number of households owning one fireearm just show how mentally vulnerable you are to being abused by logic, reason and numbers. One question bears no relationship to the other. And this entire thread crediting Obama for a reduction in OWNERSHIP is simply not supportable. You're wasting everyone's time .

lol. You're ignorant. Show me where I credited Obama. And it was you who confused statistics.

MORE DISHONESTY? You going for complete irrelevance here?? Show you where credited OBAMA ??? SERIOUSLY ????

As more and more Americans decide to leave law enforcement to those qualified to do it and as guns are removed from owners who thought they were responsible gun owners.

Thanks Obama!

Sheeesh.. What a maroon... Make ya a deal.. I'll show you how to get the source for that data I published -- as soon as you SUPPORT your assertions that started this whole time waste..

Hah! Got me!

You don't need to post your source. I did.

And when are you going to prove me wrong?

Have gun sales decreased since last year or not?

Last edited:

Thanks Obama!

All the stories about people rushing out to buy guns after recent mass shootings may give the impression that more Americans have guns at home. Yet a survey reveals that the percentage of U.S. homes with a gun has been in steady decline over the past four decades, with a surprisingly sharp drop in the South and Western mountain states. Whereas an average of 50 percent of households owned a gun in the 1970s, that number declined to 35 percent in the 2000s, with 34 percent of households reporting gun ownership in 2012, notes the New York Times.

The Times analyzes data from the General Social Survey, carried out by a research center at the University of Chicago, for its findings, but not everyone agrees. Gallup, for example, shows a higher ownership rate and a much smaller drop, with 43 percent of Americans reporting having a gun in their home last year, compared to 50 percent in 1968.

66,000,000 new guns sold in the last 5 years and 20,000,000 new gun permit applications a year and gun ownership is dropping? gun grabbing idiots really are out of tough with reality aren't they?

Yet none of you can prove me wrong. Still.

That's because you haven't made a statement that was factual. I can say you're a God fearing heterosexual all I want, but that would be a false statement, but there is nothing you could present that would prove it false.

Thanks Obama!

Hah! Got me!

No they haven't. Quite the opposite in point of fact. Up here the only reason why the sales have been light is because the people simply ran out of money.

Here you go. Real records that show your lie for what it is.

Will 2013 mark record gun sales in US?

Background-check data suggests Americans are buying firearms at an unprecedented pace

US guns sales soar after Barack Obama's re-election - Telegraph

Gun Sales Up

The gun industry is now a $35,000,000,000 industry and the fastest growing industry in America. and gun grabbers want us to believe ownership is down

Thanks Obama!

Code:
Hah! Got me!

hey howey.. are u in a mood to learn an internet tip??? Beside the fact that the SOURCE of those graphs is credited right on the charts ------ did u know that that you can right click on ANY image and see the source and the link for that image?? No charge man for that tip man. Call me if you decide to resume work on your GED....

You are still not getting that gun sales are not even related to gun OWNERSHIP statistics. Please stop before I get a hernia :rofl:

Nobody I know has sold any of their firearms and I certainly don't intend to sell any of mine. What's that they say? There are three types of lies: Lies, damned lies, and statistics. Don't believe all you read.

Code:
Hah! Got me!

hey howey.. are u in a mood to learn an internet tip??? Beside the fact that the SOURCE of those graphs is credited right on the charts ------ did u know that that you can right click on ANY image and see the source and the link for that image?? No charge man for that tip man. Call me if you decide to resume work on your GED....

You are still not getting that gun sales are not even related to gun OWNERSHIP statistics. Please stop before I get a hernia :rofl:

Well.....its tough to read the graphs when you are bent over the couch getting pumped by your cat all the time!!!!:D:D

Forum List

Back