Gun Protesters Plan March On D.C. With Loaded Rifles To ‘Put Government On Notice'

I really hope they all get arrested. If they seek change, marching on Washington with loaded guns is definitely not the way. Since it is against the law to carry guns in Washington, if they carry out the protest, they will be felons, and deserved to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The NRA has people so damn afraid the government is gonna come and take your guns, crazy shit like this is happening. Sometime down the line people have to realize the NRA are a bunch of corporate scum, that don't have the interest of the people at stake, rather, they only care about the billions of dollars in gun sales every year.

Amen! The NRA extremists are in for a rude awakening. They are turning moderates off.

The guy is a lefty moonbat wackaloon.

Arrest them all, and shoot them if they protest. No excuses for these pathetic people.

now isn't this rich ? an anti gun witch advocating shooting people...., WOW !! :clap2: :clap2:

We don't consider you people. Or Patriotic Americans.

People guilty of treason should be shot.

Treason? Now does that go for people who arm Mexican drug cartels and get Americans killed? Or those who ignore a U.S. embassy when they request more security and get killed when security never arrives?

Last edited:
By Rebecca Leber

Almost 900 people are RSVPed for a July 4th march on Washington, D.C. where protesters plan to carry loaded rifles. In D.C., openly carrying guns is against the law. But the organizer of the event, libertarian radio host Adam Kokesh, says the march is an act of “civil disobedience” that attempts to prove gun advocates’ point in the “SUBTLEST way possible.”

The event’s Facebook invitation describes the march as a nonviolent demonstration, “unless the government chooses to make it violent”:
This is an act of civil disobedience, not a permitted event. We will march with rifles loaded & slung across our backs to put the government on notice that we will not be intimidated & cower in submission to tyranny. We are marching to mark the high water mark of government & to turn the tide. This will be a non-violent event, unless the government chooses to make it violent. Should we meet physical resistance, we will peacefully turn back, having shown that free people are not welcome in Washington, & returning with the resolve that the politicians, bureaucrats, & enforcers of the federal government will not be welcome in the land of the free.

There’s a remote chance that there will be violence as there has been from government before, and I think it should be clear that if anyone involved in this event is approached respectfully by agents of the state, they will submit to arrest without resisting. We are truly saying in the SUBTLEST way possible that we would rather die on our feet than live on our knees.​
More: Gun Protesters Plan March On Washington With Loaded Rifles To 'Put The Government On Notice'

I'm sure Obama will have an adequate military/police force waiting for these radical gun clowns. When I think of "civil disobedience" - I think of brave unarmed civil rights heroes like Martin Luther King, Jr. and Ghandi.

Hey Moron, MLK was unarmed because even though he applied for a Concealed weapon's license, he was denied it.

Because gun control laws are intended to disarm minorities, not the rich white people.

14defense.span.jpg

Bring it on, NRA nutters.

Any fuckin' time.

Because flares are scary.

First of all, gun nuts are American.

So are anti-gun nuts.

Maybe 2 or 3% of all Americans may think a revolution is coming (the nut group).

All of you folks who are posting nuttily here are good folks, so grow up, huh, and stop acting like you are first hitting puberty.

Where is Bigrebnc1775. This is his kind of stuff.

You must have missed rdean's thread where 25% of Americans think it is coming.

Even though it would please me no end to see obama go all Assad on American people and start killing them with Syrian enthusiasm, it is not going to happen. For one thing, there is no NRA planned armed march on Washington. This was hatched and nursed in a liberal basement. For another the nation is way too much of a tinder box for anyone to make sudden moves.

More: Gun Protesters Plan March On Washington With Loaded Rifles To 'Put The Government On Notice'

I'm sure Obama will have an adequate military/police force waiting for these radical gun clowns. When I think of "civil disobedience" - I think of brave unarmed civil rights heroes like Martin Luther King, Jr. and Ghandi.

What tyranny are these idiots protesting anyway?

lol, I hope they get arrested and convicted of a felony...

...then they will legally and constitutionally lose their gun rights.

this is the type^^^^^ of tyranny they are protesting and it's coming from their Fellow Americans..
how scary and sad

They are protesting laws that prevent felons from legally having guns? That's what fat cows like you call tyranny nowadays?

lol

Did OWS engage in an unlawful armed march on Washington, D.C.?
No, they just raped people, abandoned babies, and shit on police cars. Other than that, they were very civilized and respectful.

This is the face of the new gun rights extremists:

Elmira man arrested in threats against NY congresswoman over gun control bill

By The Associated Press

NEW YORK (AP) — Authorities have arrested a man for allegedly threatening New York Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney over her proposed gun control legislation.

According to the New York Post, Ronald Buchanan, of Elmira, N.Y., was charged with aggravated harassment and menacing on Thursday. He was held in lieu of $20,000 bail.

Information about his attorney wasn't immediately available.

Maloney said staffers at her Manhattan office received the menacing phone calls last month. But she vowed that the threats would not deter her from moving forward with the legislation.

According to prosecutors, Buchanan allegedly said in one of the phone calls that the congresswoman "needs to stay away from my Second Amendment rights."

Elmira man arrested in threats against NY congresswoman over gun control bill | syracuse.com

He has a right to complain on the phone to his Congressperson.

Complaining is not threatening.

Something is wrong with this article: incomplete.

Even though it would please me no end to see obama go all Assad on American people and start killing them with Syrian enthusiasm, it is not going to happen. For one thing, there is no NRA planned armed march on Washington. This was hatched and nursed in a liberal basement. For another the nation is way too much of a tinder box for anyone to make sudden moves.

Are you saying Kokesh is a liberal? That's not the case.

Are you saying that him saying he is a Republican makes him not a liberal?

hazlnut is being the leftie equivalent of the reactionaries of the far right: a loony.

Are you saying that him saying he is a Republican makes him not a liberal?

Has Kokesh claimed to be a Republican? I know he ran as a Republican for Congress in New Mexico, but he's a libertarian.

Forum List

Back