Gun Protesters Plan March On D.C. With Loaded Rifles To ‘Put Government On Notice'

I really hope they all get arrested. If they seek change, marching on Washington with loaded guns is definitely not the way. Since it is against the law to carry guns in Washington, if they carry out the protest, they will be felons, and deserved to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The NRA has people so damn afraid the government is gonna come and take your guns, crazy shit like this is happening. Sometime down the line people have to realize the NRA are a bunch of corporate scum, that don't have the interest of the people at stake, rather, they only care about the billions of dollars in gun sales every year.

I really hope they all get arrested. If they seek change, marching on Washington with loaded guns is definitely not the way. Since it is against the law to carry guns in Washington, if they carry out the protest, they will be felons, and deserved to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The NRA has people so damn afraid the government is gonna come and take your guns, crazy shit like this is happening. Sometime down the line people have to realize the NRA are a bunch of corporate scum, that don't have the interest of the people at stake, rather, they only care about the billions of dollars in gun sales every year.

Amen! The NRA extremists are in for a rude awakening. They are turning moderates off.

the second amendment gives them the right to bare arms !! the constitution trumps bullshit local liberal laws .

the second amendment gives them the right to bare arms !! the constitution trumps bullshit local liberal laws .

See, that's the problem with Muppets. They ain't got no brain.

if these people have permits and legally own their guns and don't cause trouble the ones that get arrested may file lawsuits .

if these people have permits and legally own their guns and don't cause trouble the ones that get arrested may file lawsuits .

Lawsuits? Please explain on what legal grounds? BTW, how do they get a permit to march with loaded weapons in D.C.?

What could possibly go wrong?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkg-bzTHeAk]ohio- neil young - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone here planning on marching on Washington with your guns locked and loaded?

Good luck with that if you do.

We'll miss your posts, of course, but with time off for good behavior you'll be back eventually.

Anyone here planning on marching on Washington with your guns locked and loaded?

Good luck with that if you do.

We'll miss your posts, of course, but with time off for good behavior you'll be back eventually.

I'd be pretty surprised if anybody who did such would return

Well, with this story circulating on the NET we will finally get to see who among our cast of right wing gun advocates actually walks the walk, eh?

These guys have been telling us that they're going to protect us from an oppressive government for decades, right?

Now we get to see who among these brave patriots really blows fire and who's been blowing smoke.

dear gawd, does the OP ever not have their panties all in a bunch?

like the little boy who cried wolf all the time..

so pathetic and so BORING

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You can be certain that there are profiteers in the rightwing nut propaganda industry who would love to see the government shoot some gun rights protesters. It would be the best publicity stunt ever,

from their point of view.

The virtual president.. this is a must see, and may educate some of the mindless

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/embed/_T-F_zfoDqI?feature=player_detailpage]GUNS (Virtual State of the Union 2013) - YouTube[/ame]

By Rebecca Leber

Almost 900 people are RSVPed for a July 4th march on Washington, D.C. where protesters plan to carry loaded rifles. In D.C., openly carrying guns is against the law. But the organizer of the event, libertarian radio host Adam Kokesh, says the march is an act of “civil disobedience” that attempts to prove gun advocates’ point in the “SUBTLEST way possible.”

The event’s Facebook invitation describes the march as a nonviolent demonstration, “unless the government chooses to make it violent”:

This is an act of civil disobedience, not a permitted event. We will march with rifles loaded & slung across our backs to put the government on notice that we will not be intimidated & cower in submission to tyranny. We are marching to mark the high water mark of government & to turn the tide. This will be a non-violent event, unless the government chooses to make it violent. Should we meet physical resistance, we will peacefully turn back, having shown that free people are not welcome in Washington, & returning with the resolve that the politicians, bureaucrats, & enforcers of the federal government will not be welcome in the land of the free.

There’s a remote chance that there will be violence as there has been from government before, and I think it should be clear that if anyone involved in this event is approached respectfully by agents of the state, they will submit to arrest without resisting. We are truly saying in the SUBTLEST way possible that we would rather die on our feet than live on our knees.​

More: Gun Protesters Plan March On Washington With Loaded Rifles To 'Put The Government On Notice'

I'm sure Obama will have an adequate military/police force waiting for these radical gun clowns. When I think of "civil disobedience" - I think of brave unarmed civil rights heroes like Martin Luther King, Jr. and Ghandi.

Hey Moron, MLK was unarmed because even though he applied for a Concealed weapon's license, he was denied it.

By Rebecca Leber

Almost 900 people are RSVPed for a July 4th march on Washington, D.C. where protesters plan to carry loaded rifles. In D.C., openly carrying guns is against the law. But the organizer of the event, libertarian radio host Adam Kokesh, says the march is an act of “civil disobedience” that attempts to prove gun advocates’ point in the “SUBTLEST way possible.”

The event’s Facebook invitation describes the march as a nonviolent demonstration, “unless the government chooses to make it violent”:

This is an act of civil disobedience, not a permitted event. We will march with rifles loaded & slung across our backs to put the government on notice that we will not be intimidated & cower in submission to tyranny. We are marching to mark the high water mark of government & to turn the tide. This will be a non-violent event, unless the government chooses to make it violent. Should we meet physical resistance, we will peacefully turn back, having shown that free people are not welcome in Washington, & returning with the resolve that the politicians, bureaucrats, & enforcers of the federal government will not be welcome in the land of the free.

There’s a remote chance that there will be violence as there has been from government before, and I think it should be clear that if anyone involved in this event is approached respectfully by agents of the state, they will submit to arrest without resisting. We are truly saying in the SUBTLEST way possible that we would rather die on our feet than live on our knees.​

More: Gun Protesters Plan March On Washington With Loaded Rifles To 'Put The Government On Notice'

I'm sure Obama will have an adequate military/police force waiting for these radical gun clowns. When I think of "civil disobedience" - I think of brave unarmed civil rights heroes like Martin Luther King, Jr. and Ghandi.

What tyranny are these idiots protesting anyway?

lol, I hope they get arrested and convicted of a felony...

...then they will legally and constitutionally lose their gun rights.

You can be certain that there are profiteers in the rightwing nut propaganda industry who would love to see the government shoot some gun rights protesters. It would be the best publicity stunt ever,

from their point of view.

lol, sounds more like some fantasy of yours

By Rebecca Leber

I'm sure this is just the beginning. Gun control has nothing to do with guns. It's all about control. There is no such thing as "gun violence". Only people can be violent. Obama and his lefties are all about control and government dependency. There mindless drones somehow will never see that.

Forum List

Back